• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Beavis And Butthead Revival

The Future Rises

Thinking Of A New Name..
This is old news but there's no thread for it anywhere. Beavis And Butthead creator Mike Jude has apparently made 30 new episodes of Beavis And Butthead. The show will have the same animation and Beavis and Butthead will still be teenagers in high school. Mike Judge reached a deal with MTV to return Beavis And Butthead sometime very soon after a very long 14 year hiatus. Here's a preview of a new episode :
[YOUTUBE]watch?v=shSM8Kh5jxI[/YOUTUBE]
If it doesn't come out as usual here's the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shSM8Kh5jxI

Thoughts? Do you want to see it back? Do you think it would fit in in the year of 2011? Who would you like Beavis and Butthead to bag on his music videos?

I love Beavis and Butthead... I am looking foward to seeing if the new stuff is as good as the old and from what I have seen so far it looks pretty much the same which is awesome.

im pumped 4 the revival of it cant w8 4 it it was my favourite show besides mwc of course. i have a ? does any1 here know when beavis and butthead are supposed 2 be back

im pumped 4 the revival of it cant w8 4 it it was my favourite show besides mwc of course. i have a ? does any1 here know when beavis and butthead are supposed 2 be back

October or something apparently.

I remember reading around the same time as Paranormal Activity 3 is released....

Oh, and I'm stoked too - the preview video was awesome. Mike Judge hasn't lost a step in over a decade!

Im excited for it. I heard that they will not only do the music video thing they used to, but they will also have them watching reality tv shows. I think that could be interesting.

Fuckin' eh.

I'm really looking forward to the revival of this show. I wonder what they will review between episodes as MTV no longer plays music videos (hopefully they just make fun of the Jersey Shore and other shitty MTV shows). If they keep the show the same way as it was before (which it looks like they will) I can definitely see this show becoming big again as Beavis and Butthead are awesome.

Goodbye King of the Hill, long live Beavis and Butthead!

I wonder what they will review between episodes as MTV no longer plays music videos (hopefully they just make fun of the Jersey Shore and other shitty MTV shows). If they keep the show the same way as it was before (which it looks like they will) I can definitely see this show becoming big again as Beavis and Butthead are awesome.

Beavis And Butthead 2011 are gonna be watching stuff like Jersey Shore, UFC(believe it or not), and probably music that's so easy to attack like Justin Bieber. I'm with you on this I can't wait Beavis And Butthead had the funniest opinions on music and television and I expect nothing less than awesome.

I am super stoked that Beavis and Butthead are coming back. It's my favorite cartoon of all time. It's gonna be great hearing them rip apart all of the trash we get on TV and in music these days. Long live the kings!

October 27th is the official date of the season premiere.

"Holy Cornholio" will be the first episode.

I am much older now and shouldn't be laughing at this stuff but I will watch and laugh when it comes back.

Are they going to mix in music videos like the old B&B format?

Beavis and Butthead will be watching modern music videos, amateur youtube videos, reality TV (such as Jersey Shore).

In the preview for the season premiere, they are watching and making fun of Jersey Shore.

Also, Beavis and Butthead will be the same age as when the show went off the air even though like 15 years has passed in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back