• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Battle Arena Tourney Sigs

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hello, fellow sig-makers! The Battle Arena Tourney is coming up in less than two weeks, and I'm very excited for it. I'd like to drum up some interest for it by making sigs for a lot of the competitors, so people who want to get behind that character can do so in style.

The reason I need help is because there are a TON of competitors. Over a hundred if I'm not mistaken. And so I need all the sig-makers to combine into a giant robot and pump out those sigs!

Remember, this is in the non-spam zone, so you must post something along with the image. Perhaps a description of the character's powers or history, and your inspiration for the sig? It's up to you.

I've already created Light Yagami and want to make Mega Man. I'll update this post with them when I get to a computer. All other competitors are first-come, first-serve. You can find the threads naming competitors in the subforum in the Movies and TV section. Ech says he'll be updating the threads throughout the week.

light.png

Light Yagami is a high schooler who finds a God of Death's notebook. Whoever's name is written in the notebook will die.
I used the "Cracked Desk" brush set for the background and the image is a shot of him from the anime. "I Am Justice." is something he says in a freaking awesome part at the beginning of the anime. He says it in the movie, too, but it's much for laid-back there. I used the Impact Label Reversed font for that.

mmbn.png

Well, here's Mega Man.EXE. I used Axeraider70's 2Bit Twilight brushes for the background and included in the sig both Mega Man.EXE and Netto, his operator, as Netto is the one who feeds Mega Man.EXE battle chips and such so he can attack. I then took the EXE version of the MEga Man logo and put it in the corner, because it looked good.

Seeing as we need to fill the gaps and not overlap one another, I will do the graphics for Monkey D. Luffy, Scorpion & Cloud Strife to start things off.

This will be my placeholder as I work on the graphics. I will update this location upon finishing each graphic.

-DN.

Cloud Strife: My influence was the Advent Children CGI film. I enjoy all incarnations of Cloud, but the realism gets me moving. Too bad many of the cuts are lackluster and Square is reluctant to release green/blue screen versions.
Cloud-Battle1.png

Scorpion: Next to Sub Zero, one of my favorite characters in MK History. I Wanted to keep the "Game into Reality" feel from my Cloud image , but keep elements from the game active. The obscured word is "Fatality" as one would expect.
Scorpion-Battle1.png

Monkey D. Luffy: What I have seen of One Piece, it's at sea. Thus, I wanted the viewer to appear as though they were with Monkey D. celebrating a win in the name of the Straw Hat Pirates.
Monkey-Battle1.png

dante.png

Dante, from Devil May Cry. He is skilled with both gun and sword, and is routinely voted one of the most badass characters in videogaming. To make the sig I used some grunge brushes which I did a gaussian blur on. I also used some random C4D brush. The font was LunaBar. I used reds and oranges to match his coat and make a sort of fiery effect. To make Dante more pronounced I did the duplicate-desaturate-blend method which I detail in the Photoshop Sig-Making Tips, Tricks, and Guides Thread.

OK. I'm here.
148i5ux.jpg

I don't if you've seen Onslaught, Doc, but he looks fucking awesome. So I didn''t tamper much with the image I used. The logo there I believe its from some band of the same name. Never heard of them but I don't think they'll mind if I use it. The mightiest Psychic Mutant in the Marvel cannon and the End-Boss of the popular Marvel vs Capcom video game. Its said that he can undo planets just by thinking about it. Don't let him have nightmares.

25qel1y.jpg

I'm using this one as my screensaver. It came out amazing. I'm loving Naruto Shippudden right now. Its full of swerves right now. Up to episode 140 right now. Naruto carries the Kyuubi in him. The 9 Tailed Fox demon. He is also the son of the Legendary Fourth Hokage. The strongest warrior to ever emerge from Konoha. The Village Hidden In The Leaves.

a1mqdx.jpg

My Class 2 pick. Megaman.exe. He has a huge array of weapons and abilities. Double Soul, Cross Fusion, Beastialize, Style Change, Bass Cross, Juunka Style and about 200 different Battle Chips makes him an incredibly unpredictable foe.

33y0q6t.jpg

My fave DBZ character next to Broly. He's going against Galactus of all people in round 1. Can he kick Galactus' ass before he gets a bite on him? Will Galactus swallow a Kamehameha instead? That would be funny.

fa7a5e.jpg

My pick for Class 3. The man that had to be hit by a meteor, quadruple teamed and shot through the sun to be killed. Damn! Did I mention he gets stronger just by standing? What a fucking workout!

I've got some new ones here:
15n8760.jpg

The Caped Crusader is everywhere. Movies, comics, TV, name it, he's been there. Thats why here I have a few versions. One from one of the movies a render and a comic book style.

24pz3gm.jpg

Sasuke's is similar to the one I made with Naruto. I had little to work with but it did.

zlxdoz.jpg

Here we have Wolverine. The background uses a picture from the Origins movie and an image of the more familiar look. I think its from one of the MVC games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back