Bant

ztwhite

The Future Mr. Kelly Kelly
I never got involved, but I have to say thank Christ someone Teddy Harted wrestling authority90.

I wanted to climb through my computer and fuckin' clock the dude for his Michael Jackson rant.

Thank you Mr. Mod !!!!

Yeah, pretty much comparing Jackson to Hitler and makign pedo jokes 2 hours after he died will get you put on the sideline.

I'm just reading everything that was said and I have to say that I was appalled by the crassness and ugliness that he typed in this forum. It's that same kind of mindless, condemning bullshit that fuels a lot of prejudices and misconceptions in our society and I for one am glad that we rejected it.

meh what he was bant for was deleted, it was too far.

Is it permanent? Or will he be back? If you have made it permanent un-ban him somewhere along the line so I can tear him apart.

He was on Shockys elimination team. The same team that lost to Miko. Notice what I notice?

Miko>Shocky and IC.

It was going to happen as soon as he compared Jackson to Hitler.

I missed that part, but I only read the first 11 pages before making my post. We all know that he may not have been the greatest person ever, but show some respect. We're not gonna mock somebody he idolized right after they died. If he didn't like him, avoid the thread. That dude is a moron. He even made ED drop the F-bomb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back