Bad Films You Love

I'm a huge Troma fan too....if you've ever seen a Troma film, then you are probably aware that these films were made on a 3 dollar budget and feature some of the absolute worst dialogue, writing, and everything ever.

But they brought us such classics that have high spots on my DVD shelf as the Toxic Avenger, Class of Nuke Em High, Redneck Zombies, and Rabid Grannies! How can you not fuckin' love that?

Jake, one day we will get belligerently drunk and watch these terrible, terrible, terrible films

YOU sir, are a god among men, and a member of the small coalition of human biengs with a normally functioning human brain to have veiwed Redneck Zombies. You are now, officially, a friend of Mighty NorCals. And whats funny is what you suggested to Jake, is EXACTLY what me and my boys did. Got piss ass drunk and veiwed Redneck Zombies in all its greatness. LOVE IT. Never got to see rabid grannies though, I want to veiw it badly.

For one, I loved Freddy Vs Jason. A lot of people think that movie is ass. It had freddy. It had jason. It had FREDDY KRUGER DOING STRAIGHT UP KARATE MOVES....and had some nice huge naked tits. two pairs of em actually. And i really liked the ending. What more can you ask for, seriously??

YOU sir, are a god among men, and a member of the small coalition of human biengs with a normally functioning human brain to have veiwed Redneck Zombies. You are now, officially, a friend of Mighty NorCals. And whats funny is what you suggested to Jake, is EXACTLY what me and my boys did. Got piss ass drunk and veiwed Redneck Zombies in all its greatness. LOVE IT. Never got to see rabid grannies though, I want to veiw it badly.

I am so glad that I'm not the only Troma fan here. I absolutely love horror/sci-fi movies, and I love how terrible of films resulted in those genres in the 80s.

Go get Rabid Grannies. ASAP.

And while you're at it, get your hands on Sleepaway Camp 2 and Sleepaway Camp 3. So fucking terrible and awesome.

For one, I loved Freddy Vs Jason. A lot of people think that movie is ass. It had freddy. It had jason. It had FREDDY KRUGER DOING STRAIGHT UP KARATE MOVES....and had some nice huge naked tits. two pairs of em actually. And i really liked the ending. What more can you ask for, seriously??

Hell yes! I too love Freddy vs. Jason. Is it a good movie? Not really. Is it a scary movie? Not really. Is it better then the last 3 movies in the Freddy & Jason franchises? Hell yes. I loved it, maybe because of when I went to go see it and the great memories of that night. But when I've got a night alone, I love putting this flick on, having a few drinks, maybe a bowl, and enjoy the utter terrible-ness of Freddy vs. Jason.

I have always laughed my ass off at "Little Nicky." When I first saw it, I was like, "WTF is this crap!?" But at the end I was in love. Easily Adam Sandler's best performance, though a lot of people I know disagree.

Plus, he is surrounded by an all-star cast: Harvey Keitel, Zeus "Tiny" Lister Jr. (Deebo from 'Friday'), Reese Witherspoon, Carl Weathers (in a cameo as his character from 'Happy Gilmore'), Jon Lovitz, Rob Schneider....and the ultimate appearance of them all, Ozzy Osbourne biting the head off a friggin' bat. Classic! Plus, a whole lot more...

Everyone I show this movie to calls it utter crap. But it's so tasteless, crude, and crappy I love it.

And while you're at it, get your hands on Sleepaway Camp 2 and Sleepaway Camp 3. So fucking terrible and awesome.

A friend of mine go me the Sleepaway Camp boxed set for Christmas one year in honor of my love for cheesy slashers. As stupid as the films were, in all honestly, the special effects used in the death scene were among the most greusome, realisitc ever in a slasher film. I don't scare easilly, but I get disturbed, and the scene at the start of part 2 when the killer cuts the girl's tounge out of her mouth with that sudden "pop" and splatter - gave me stomach aches for weeks. CLASSIC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back