Backstage Plans for Wrestlemania 32: Huge legend returning to the ring? And one not?

What you rather see for Rock/Brock/Austin at Mania?

• Austin vs. Lesnar,Rock vs. Orton

• Austin vs. Lesnar,Rock vs. Batista

• Brock vs. Rock with Austin as ref

• Brock vs. Rock,Austin as WM 32 host

• Rock vs. Brock vs. Austin

• None of the above, they all need to retire/stay retired

Results are only viewable after voting.

That N Word

Actively evolving
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/623...er-plans-news-on-lesnars-wwe-deal-wmania-more
"As we previously reported, the currently scheduled Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker Hell in a Cell match next month at WWE Hell in a Cell was originally supposed to be one of the co-main events of WrestleMania 32.

For whatever reason, Vince McMahon changed his mind and decided to blow off the Lesnar vs Undertaker feud at Hell in a Cell as opposed to ‘Mania, reports Dave Meltzer in the most recent edition of Wrestling Observer Radio.

Brock Lesnar’s appearances and storylines are typically mapped out well in advance due to Lesnar’s high price tag, but the booking of his match at Hell in a Cell and the Raw show before the PPV are said to be appearances that have been added to Lesnar’s current contract, which means he will be making a lot more than what his current deal stipulates.

As for Brock Lesnar’s WrestleMania 32 opponent, it seems very likely he will not be facing either The Undertaker or The Rock, as a Rock match is reportedly “not in the cards” for WrestleMania 32. Another possible opponent is Steve Austin, and while Austin cannot be ruled out completely, it’s being considered a long shot at this time."

So based off this, as of now like I knew would wind up happening The Rock will more than likely not wrestle. As for Lesnar vs. Austin, it may happen. Austin said the only two people he would come out of retirement to face would be Lesnar and Punk. And while WWE forced him to say he wasn't going to wrestle him. I am pretty damn sure he was actually teasing a match with him on the Stone Cold Podcast with Heyman.

If this is true its good news. As for the expected main events I'd say Brock/Austin,Taker/Sting,Seth/Triple H,Reigns/Cena and if Rock wrestles it will PROBABLY be against either Randy Orton or Batista.

I would like to see LESNAR vs BATISTA like BEAST vs ANIMAL ..Rock is not gonna have a match at wm32 according to sources but maybe he will appear in some segment for sure..

As far as Austin goes i dont think he wants to lace up for one more match but if he does i want him face any from JOHN CENA , KEVIN OWENS, ROMAN, SETH or DEAN any would be huge..

For TAKER i want to see TAKER vs STING in some way and i think its gonna happen but i would love to see The Undertaker vs John Cena in Takers last match at WM32 which would be huge and better than the former..

HHH vs SETH is more likely going to take place at WM32 as well or a SHIELD triple threat may happen..

And i also want KURT ANGLE to return and face JOHN CENA for the United States Championship at WM32..or KURT ANGLE vs RUSEV..

I agree with adam..Brock vs Batista would be an interesting match and also could allow Batista to show off whatever Jiu Jitsu training he's been doing in his off-time between shooting movies, etc For anyone who doesn't know Batista trained with Cesar Gracie and is a Purple Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

So to me, Batista would be the best "surprise" option to face Lesnar at Wrestlemania 32 because for all we know, Dave could surprise us with some really good Jiu Jitsu against Lesnar..People can bash Batista all they want but I always thought he was an interesting character, especially during the 2010 part of his run where he had that wheelchair promo when he promised everyone "he quits"(which in my opinion is the best promo he's ever cut)

Seth, I don't see why you didn't add a Batista vs Lesnar option on your poll, otherwise I would've voted on it..

Now, as far as any Austin vs Lesnar match goes, this match should've happened years ago if at all...There's no reason why it should happen now..Austin's neck's been shot for years and with Austin taking just one of Lesnar's suplexes wrong, it could definitely lead to him being permanently paralyzed or worse. That's why I have absolutely no interest in seeing Austin vs Lesnar..If people thought Lesnar had to go easy on Taker during both their Summerslam matches and at Wrestlemania 30, imagine how easy Brock would have to take it IF he went against Austin just to prevent further injuring Austin's already fucked up neck.

How's about a seventh option: none of the above, Brock and Rock to face other superstars?

Personally I wouldn't want to see Stone Cold return for a match; he's been inactive for 12 years, with a severely damaged neck. He has a lot to offer but doesn't need to be put in a match situation to do so.

Brock Lesnar is a marquee 'regular' in a similar vein to the Undertaker and Sting: what I mean by that is that he is currently used in the best possible way - to elevate the standing of his opponent. He would be far better used against a full-timer than a legend in my opinion. (Yes I know that his feud with the Undertaker doesn't really add credence to that theory, but I firmly believe that, had 'Taker not been injured at Wrestlemania 30, we *probably* wouldn't be seeing this feud now; and the initial breaking of the streak served a purpose: to get Brock over as an indomitable monster and to push him to number 1 contender status)

The Rock on the other hand has only actually wrestled against four opponents since his return, twice against Cena, twice against Punk and in a tag match versus R-Truth and the Miz; he therefore is NOT being used to elevate talent's standing, so he is far better off against established stars, and they've teased his match with Triple H for a while now, so I do think both of them would be better off facing each other.

I don't believe for a second that the Rock is 'not on the agenda'; he has appeared at the last 5 Wrestlemanias, had a deal (apparently) for 3 matches of which he's only had 2, and this is being lined up as the biggest card of all time; there is no way that the biggest star to come out of wrestling won't be there in some fashion

I agree with adam..Brock vs Batista would be an interesting match and also could allow Batista to show off whatever Jiu Jitsu training he's been doing in his off-time between shooting movies, etc For anyone who doesn't know Batista trained with Cesar Gracie and is a Purple Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

So to me, Batista would be the best "surprise" option to face Lesnar at Wrestlemania 32 because for all we know, Dave could surprise us with some really good Jiu Jitsu against Lesnar..People can bash Batista all they want but I always thought he was an interesting character, especially during the 2010 part of his run where he had that wheelchair promo when he promised everyone "he quits"(which in my opinion is the best promo he's ever cut)

Seth, I don't see why you didn't add a Batista vs Lesnar option on your poll, otherwise I would've voted on it..

Now, as far as any Austin vs Lesnar match goes, this match should've happened years ago if at all...There's no reason why it should happen now..Austin's neck's been shot for years and with Austin taking just one of Lesnar's suplexes wrong, it could definitely lead to him being permanently paralyzed or worse. That's why I have absolutely no interest in seeing Austin vs Lesnar..If people thought Lesnar had to go easy on Taker during both their Summerslam matches and at Wrestlemania 30, imagine how easy Brock would have to take it IF he went against Austin just to prevent further injuring Austin's already fucked up neck.
I didn't even think about that. That would be interesting I remember wanting this match for WrestleMania 30 originally

I'm not sure how much interest I have in seeing Austin actually wrestle in a match. I say I'm unsure because I know I'd mark out like crazy during certain moments but I don't feel it would be overall entertaining. I am one hundred percent sure I do not want to see him as a referee or an enforcer. I can't stand those roles. The matches become crowded and over booked. I do know one thing. On the biggest stage and possibly biggest WM ever I better see Vince take one last Stunner.

When it comes to Brock a match against Batista is a very interesting concept. However the biggest possible marquee match up is Brock vs. Rock. The media exposure alone would be insane. I'd headline with this match while allowing the fresh faces of the under card appropriate time to shine with so many unfamiliar eyes on them. Hopefully a handful of them would do enough to keep the casual and very casual fans coming back for more.

From the choices in the poll...

I don’t want to see The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar with Stone Cold Steve Austin as the 3rd participant in a Triple Threat match, or the special guest referee or the WrestleMania 32 host, only because we’ve seen The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar before and Stone Cold Steve Austin shouldn’t just be a special guest referee or just the host, if he can have one more one-on-one match.

I would rather see Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Brock Lesnar and The Rock vs. Batista, because I would like to see Randy Orton team up with John Cena in a WWE World Tag Team Championship Title match, and I’d like to see Batista come back again. This would give us 2 one-on-one matches we never seen before.

Thinking outside the voting box, I would love to see Brock Lesnar vs. Batista and John Cena vs. Kurt Angle. Being that WrestleMania 32 is in Texas, I’d like to see Undertaker vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin with Shawn Michaels as the special guest referee and JBL as the outside enforcer.

why would they bring Batista back? Even with his movies, it isn't like he has any name recognition with the general audience - no one is going to tune in because Dave Bautista is appearing at Mania. And fans really didn't care for him last time so why would they today?

I would like Brock vs Rock again but I think it might be too late to set it up. Set up is simple - Rock kind of faded out of wwe around the time he lost the title to Brock. Have wwe bring back Rock for some appreciation night, telling how great he was and how much he meant to the company - Lesnar interrupts saying how Rock ran away when he appeared - no physical interaction though, purely talk. Have them go back and forth for months on twitter and stuff like that - Lesnar calling him out, Rock saying he has nothing to prove - until Brock attacks Reigns/Usos/one of Rocks relatives working for the company(there are a few choices) and that sets up the Mania match. Simple angle but one that people will easily buy into. I would rather have this than Austin vs Lesnar as Austin will need a little help in the ring and Lesnar can't do that. Unless they can get Daniel Bryan cleared, i would rather they keep Austin out of the ring as I think there are so few guys in general who would work a match with him today and make it look good, and maybe only one or two in the wwe right now - not Orton, not Cena, not anyone they want to push like Owens(can work but a way too physical style for Austin).

From the choices in the poll...

I don’t want to see The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar with Stone Cold Steve Austin as the 3rd participant in a Triple Threat match, or the special guest referee or the WrestleMania 32 host, only because we’ve seen The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar before and Stone Cold Steve Austin shouldn’t just be a special guest referee or just the host, if he can have one more one-on-one match.

I would rather see Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Brock Lesnar and The Rock vs. Batista, because I would like to see Randy Orton team up with John Cena in a WWE World Tag Team Championship Title match, and I’d like to see Batista come back again. This would give us 2 one-on-one matches we never seen before.

Thinking outside the voting box, I would love to see Brock Lesnar vs. Batista and John Cena vs. Kurt Angle. Being that WrestleMania 32 is in Texas, I’d like to see Undertaker vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin with Shawn Michaels as the special guest referee and JBL as the outside enforcer.

Patrick, regarding a Taker vs Austin match at Wrestlemania 32 with HBK as guest ref and JBL as outside enforcer, ya gotta keep one thing in mind as interesting as that sounds...With Austin's neck being so fragile, there's no way in hell he will ever be able to take a Tombstone from Taker ever again, or Last Ride for that matter...

If that match happened, watch the video below to see the Chokeslam that Austin would lose to if that match happened..Remember whenever Undertaker or Kane would Chokeslam Austin, they'd purposely give him the weakest Chokeslam possible by lifting Steve roughly 3 feet in the air so that Austin's neck wouldn't be further damaged. I promise you that'd be the finish to that match if it ever happened.
This clip from Summerslam 98 is precisely how that Austin vs Taker match would end, Patrick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bixtyaJludw

I said none of the above, but there's only one guy in that list that needs to stay retired, and that's Stone Cold.

We've got Edge retired, who knows what's going on with Daniel Bryan, and what appears to be a neck injury to Sting. Will WWE's doctors ever clear a man with known severe neck issues in Steve Austin?

Austin and Rock have literally nothing to prove. They're not going to come out of retirement (semi-retirement in the case of Rock) and to turn heel and/or lose. I get the nostalgia boost, but I fear not only the affect that leaning on the part timers has on the product, but the affect it has on the part timers.

Sting is hurt, Taker collapsed after both his matches with Lesnar, and those two guys have been in the ring way more in the last two years than SCSA or Rock.

Brock is still in his mid to late 30s, so he's got more to offer healthwise. I'm glad they're ending the story with Undertaker here, because the next person that pins Lesnar needs to be a full time guy.

Roman Reigns, Rollins, Wyatt, Owens, Ambrose, the list goes on. Those are the guys that should be pinning Brock Lesnar, not the Undertaker. If Taker goes over in the Cell, it's another submission hold pass out. Taker never pins Lesnar, Taker gets his W over Lesnar.

With that out of the way, we can focus on how the lustre of the Streak has been rubbed onto Lesnar and we can focus on one of the new guys pinning him (probably Reigns, possibly as a heel).

I love Rock, but I don't need to see them in a program. Austin can go shoot some dear for all I care, he's the biggest star of the 90s, maybe even biggest of all time, but he beats women. They have nothing to prove to anyone, including themselves.

The full timers are all stuck in the midcard as long as we hold onto the part timers.

Imagine if WWE makes a Brock vs Austin happen. That would be a huge fuck you to CM Punk because he tried to make this match happen a few years ago and failed.

Brock vs Batista for me.

Austin isn't coming back guys, The Rock maybe has a couple of matches left in him.

Given that his feud with Undertaker is likely to culminate at HIAC I think either Lesnar wins the Royal Rumble or he gets into a feud with Wyatt or Orton for WrestleMania.

Am I missing something? Since when does Austin have an extremely fragile neck? The dude broke it in like 96-97, and wrestled for years afterwards. Why is it now an excuse? I understand he hasn't wrestled in like 12 years, but damn, if Sting and Taker can do it, so can he. I mean, Mr. Glass/Hulk Hogan took a back body drop outside the ring last year at Mania and still lived. I'm sure Steve would be fine as long as he got off his ass and got into shape in advance.

With that said, his latest tweet about Austin-Brock being a bullshyt rumor and that we can cross his name off the Mania 32 list of Lesnar opponents shows that he's just as full of shyt as ever and will likely never come back. It's sickening, the guy has been teasing us and giving us hope for years in his promos and interviews..for nothing. I hate him.

The Rock is disappointing as well. The dude comes back here and there, but what the hell. 2 Manias in a row without a match while you're in (or slightly past) your prime? I don't wanna see a 50 year old Rock wrestle. He should be getting it out of the way now and then move on...I don't wanna see him in 2-3 years...small appearances are ok, but not wrestling.

It looks like Batista is gone for a long time if not forever as well..highly doubt we see him. Dude is getting paid bigtime now in Hollywood.

HBK is probably done as well and highly unlikely to return.

The optimist in me really was hoping to see all these guys return for a huge Mania in a huge stadium, but the best we will get is Sting (if we are lucky and he can go), Taker, Brock, HHH, and Y2J. Austin stunning Vince would be a nice throwback like someone mentioned, and I could see that happening, but other than that we are probably looking at an average Mania.

Sting vs Taker (if we are lucky)

and all that's left is Brock, HHH, Cena, Jericho, Seth, Reigns, and KOwens...and maybe DBryan..but who knows.

Pretty difficult to put together a great card with that lineup. Especially with Brock who has handed one sided arse whoopings to every single major player on the roster.

PS...I hate Stone Cold.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/623...er-plans-news-on-lesnars-wwe-deal-wmania-more
"As we previously reported, the currently scheduled Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker Hell in a Cell match next month at WWE Hell in a Cell was originally supposed to be one of the co-main events of WrestleMania 32.

For whatever reason, Vince McMahon changed his mind and decided to blow off the Lesnar vs Undertaker feud at Hell in a Cell as opposed to ‘Mania, reports Dave Meltzer in the most recent edition of Wrestling Observer Radio.

Brock Lesnar’s appearances and storylines are typically mapped out well in advance due to Lesnar’s high price tag, but the booking of his match at Hell in a Cell and the Raw show before the PPV are said to be appearances that have been added to Lesnar’s current contract, which means he will be making a lot more than what his current deal stipulates.

As for Brock Lesnar’s WrestleMania 32 opponent, it seems very likely he will not be facing either The Undertaker or The Rock, as a Rock match is reportedly “not in the cards” for WrestleMania 32. Another possible opponent is Steve Austin, and while Austin cannot be ruled out completely, it’s being considered a long shot at this time."

So based off this, as of now like I knew would wind up happening The Rock will more than likely not wrestle. As for Lesnar vs. Austin, it may happen. Austin said the only two people he would come out of retirement to face would be Lesnar and Punk. And while WWE forced him to say he wasn't going to wrestle him. I am pretty damn sure he was actually teasing a match with him on the Stone Cold Podcast with Heyman.

If this is true its good news. As for the expected main events I'd say Brock/Austin,Taker/Sting,Seth/Triple H,Reigns/Cena and if Rock wrestles it will PROBABLY be against either Randy Orton or Batista.

I am hoping that they decided to do Brock-Taker in HIAC now, because they are planning to have Taker v Sting double-retirement match at WM32.

Also, Austin won't wrestle again. His neck is stuffed, and in ring action could put his health in jeopardy.

The only safe way to use Austin at WM, would be in a 6-Man match, where he could the hot tag, punch a few times, do his antics, give a Stunner and tag out, and leave the heavy lifting to his teammates.

Austin definitely won't fight Brock again. He had the chance years ago, and walked out, because he doesn't want clumsy Brock to F5 him onto his neck. Austin could be in a wheelchair if he injures his neck again, and doesn't need to wrestle. Also, deep down, I don't think he wants to wrestle either, or he would have done it by now.

Maybe Austin was only trolling when he said he would come back for Brock. He won't. That fanboy wet dream is just that, a dream. Besides, he is a relic from a bygone Attitude Era, get over it.

I would instead like to see Brock Lesnar v Randy Orton at WM32.

Here are matches I would like to see booked at WM32.

Main event:-
Undertaker v Sting- Double retirement match
Randy Orton v Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman
Dean Ambrose v Roman Reigns
Triple H v Seth Rollins

Am I missing something? Since when does Austin have an extremely fragile neck? The dude broke it in like 96-97, and wrestled for years afterwards. Why is it now an excuse? I understand he hasn't wrestled in like 12 years, but damn, if Sting and Taker can do it, so can he. I mean, Mr. Glass/Hulk Hogan took a back body drop outside the ring last year at Mania and still lived. I'm sure Steve would be fine as long as he got off his ass and got into shape in advance.

With that said, his latest tweet about Austin-Brock being a bullshyt rumor and that we can cross his name off the Mania 32 list of Lesnar opponents shows that he's just as full of shyt as ever and will likely never come back. It's sickening, the guy has been teasing us and giving us hope for years in his promos and interviews..for nothing. I hate him.

The Rock is disappointing as well. The dude comes back here and there, but what the hell. 2 Manias in a row without a match while you're in (or slightly past) your prime? I don't wanna see a 50 year old Rock wrestle. He should be getting it out of the way now and then move on...I don't wanna see him in 2-3 years...small appearances are ok, but not wrestling.

It looks like Batista is gone for a long time if not forever as well..highly doubt we see him. Dude is getting paid bigtime now in Hollywood.

HBK is probably done as well and highly unlikely to return.

The optimist in me really was hoping to see all these guys return for a huge Mania in a huge stadium, but the best we will get is Sting (if we are lucky and he can go), Taker, Brock, HHH, and Y2J. Austin stunning Vince would be a nice throwback like someone mentioned, and I could see that happening, but other than that we are probably looking at an average Mania.

Sting vs Taker (if we are lucky)

and all that's left is Brock, HHH, Cena, Jericho, Seth, Reigns, and KOwens...and maybe DBryan..but who knows.

Pretty difficult to put together a great card with that lineup. Especially with Brock who has handed one sided arse whoopings to every single major player on the roster.

PS...I hate Stone Cold.

You are correct about Austin, he has teased us for years and looks like he had zero intention of getting back in the ring. His promos with Punk for WWE 13 were proof of that.

I think now that Brock is fighting Taker at HIAC then they must have something big planned for him....my guess is The Rock. That was meant to happen at Mania 30. Id be happy with Big Dave though.

Cesaro if built right should be the man to face brock at WM32.. after winning the rumble, goin after the evil beast & his cohort heyman to bring the title back to prestige ...
he is the strongest, most athletic guy on roster, super shredded, ready to go, with RIGHT ( not roman forced style) BUILD he can be bigger than Bryan...

Antonio Cesaro Vs Champ Brock Lesnar
Rock & Rousey vs Hunter & steph
Undertaker vs CENA taker's retirement match
Roman vs Dean vs Seth #1 contender's match
Hosted by StoneCold Steve Austin..

the rest is normal, like wyatts winning tag titles from maybe Dudleys
Kevin Owens unifying the United States & Intercontinental TITLES over in Multi-Man Match with ryback, Neville, Ziggler, bla , bla, bla, & bla
and a huge ( will be in texas) USA vs "Anti-USA" six man tag Rusev Sheamus Barret or 2 other foreign guys vs Mark Henry ( final Match) & 2 others maybe KURT ANGLE?

Steve Austin has said before he has no interest in coming back for a WrestleMania match, when fans were clamoring for him vs. CM Punk. He said it would take 4-6 months for him to get back into ring shape and it's not worth it for one match.

As for the Rock, everyone keeps thinking he's going to have a match and I know Vince supposedly wanted HHH/Steph vs. Rock/Ronda Rousey as the main event for WM 32 at one point, but after getting hurt at WM 29, Hollywood doesn't want him getting back in the ring, and he's not going to jeopardize his movie career for a WM match (he makes a lot more money in Hollywood than WWE could offer him, and with a lot less wear & tear). This is why he didn't have matches at 30 or 31.

That said, I have every confidence one or both of them will be there in a non-wrestling capacity.

The old guys need to put some new talents over.
Cesaro going over Brock
Harper going over Taker ( if booked correctly ) He is the only person who can replace Undertaker in my opinion. He has the look, the style, the mistique. He will do great if they can give him a good solo story.
Cena putting over Seth or someone from NXT
Im sad that Taker vs Sting will never happen
Triple H needs to put someone over at Mania

great call on HARPER with Undertaker.. i 100% agree, the reason is similiar to cesaro.. being harper's upside is better than any worker his size in industry today.. amazing strength & speed & flexibilty, plus he can make others look good/ GREAT which is rare for his size..
i like Wyatts vs Dudleys, but that can start earlier i would love to see HARPER vs TAKER at wm32, win or lose taker should retire not sure if HOF this year or wm33.. but RAW the next night should be a special ceremony, minus crying and do a more gimmicked casket for him..bring foley,sid, vader,goin all the way back to spivey ..

anywho, i would love to see more comments on my CESARO vs BROCK idea.. think about it, most of the stadium tickets will sell before any match is announced, NJ @ wm29 sold out before any match, even though most knew ROCK vs cena w/ slight punk or bryan possibilities...

cesaro vs brock wwe championship
Rock vs HHH steph & rousey in each corner ( with right $$ she can get one day off a movie set, A: its a sunday, B: shes not the lead, C: $$, D: private jets make travel uber fast, E: $$$ )
Harper vs Undertaker
ic champ Kevin Owens vs us champ samoe joe to unify the belts (kept ic)
Ambrose vs Rollins vs Reigns #1 contenders match to give us rollins vs cesaro feud
Dudleys vs New Day vs 2 members of new anti-american stable thriple threat tag title
Rusev & 2 of anti-americans vs Angle, Henry, maybe swagger or more popular baby
Ziggler vs Neville vs Balor vs Ryder vs Aries vs 2 more top nxt talent, Ladder NXT TITLE
Bayley defeats Paige for Diva's Title end to long baby chasin title
multi womens battle royal But last two becomes pin or submission for #1 contender to Diva's title last 4 Charlotte, Brie, Sasha, Nattie. with Sasha defeating Nattie
the trophy Battle Royal i know its wierd BUT the last two become #1 contender to TAG TITLES but still must be winner for trophy which causes 2 guys to be together and also have Friction...

Ok my #1 goal for wwe is for more talk about contenders to titles, in wcw early 90s u always knew the top 3 ish contenders to each title at all times..
btw austin aries will be in nxt by dec imo, and i'd like to see ANGLE have a final part time run.. and TAKER & Henry both retire at WM in homestate... the anti- american stable should be Rusev & Sheamus & Barret & Kenta & 1 or 2 more from different countries like cuba or PR or iran or mexico.. since in real life there is growing tension with all those spots, would be fun & give us better stories in the lower Mid Card which always lacks stories whether good or bad.. stables REALLY help especially during ehhh times, it soo helped freshen wwe's mid card in 97 with DOA, NOD, Harts, DX, Boricua, Truth Comm., Clown Posse circus freak, u get it..
what ya think??..

also i want to see us title unified with ic title to become ic championship, then introduce tournament to crown 1st NETWORK CHAMPIONSHIP only defended on network which is monthly & random live events broadcasted on it, NEVER on RAW, Smackdown etc why not?? the NXT title should be defended maybe on WM but if there is an exclusive NETWORK special during WM WEEK, then MAYBE it should not be on the mania card..??...

I'd only want Rock or Austin to come back if they were giving someone the rub and not in the headlining match although any match with Austin would end up being the de facto headliner.

Rock has no reason to come back in my opinion, his last run wasn't special and spoiled CM Punk's run as WWE champ, it was a case of putting a part timer over a current star and it cost the WWE long term as I am almost certain it was a major part of Punk leaving eventually.

Austin has more reason to come back because his wrestling career ended abruptly and apart from a few shitty part time appearances he never had that final run and send off, fuck it, if he can still do the stunner, wheel him out and throw him in with someone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back