Aww, they still love me....

amodernphoenix said:
Why don't you suck my cock, you fucking pussy. You're a sad little man who has nothing better to do than sit around and use your little power to give people infractions. Big deal. Does it make up for your lack of a wife, kids, friends? Go fuck your mom.

From earlier today. I must have done something right, eh boys?

When I heard about the batman shooting my initial reaction was that it was one of WZ's posters. Seriously, the old me would have made an assumption based on race but that type of killing in that atmosphere and my first thought was about how angry people come off of on here and I wonder how they get by in the real world.

I really don't understand why people take warnings/infractions so personally. Even if I did hand out infractions for personal satisfaction to make up for other areas that are lacking in my life, is the person who responds in such a ridiculous angry rant over something so meaningless any better than me?

So does he want you to suck his cock while fucking your mom, or are those meant to be to be two separate tasks?

Also does he realize that by asking you to suck his cock that he's essentially calling himself a ***?

Sometimes I get emails from former forums members, on account of my being a Wrestlezone employee, bitching about you guys. I save them, and put them in my WZ folder, because some days when I'm having a bad day I need a laugh. Here's one of my favorites:

Hey I seen you around the Wrestzone forums wit those other dicks. dont know you, but i seen you writing for the site to and i was just hoping you could get me bk on the forums they band me for saying my thoughts and being honest. all i was saying is that the mods are asholes and they ban u if they dont agree with ur opinions. That dick doosh-man gave me an infarction for posting that in the wrong section. who the fuck cares right?

if you can could you tell him to fuck off and unban me? thanks, i attached my thoughs on the Rumble to, if u want to use them for Wrestlzeone. cool

This is a long time coming, but fuck off D-Man. Stop giving people heart attacks. Doosh.

Got a message from the same cunt today.

amodernphoenix said:
You're a fucking idiot. "He Hate Me" was the name of one of the players in the XFL. The topic was about the XFL. Get a fucking clue.

This is what happens when small-minded people get a little bit of power. Fuck off.

I really don't understand why people take warnings/infractions so personally. Even if I did hand out infractions for personal satisfaction to make up for other areas that are lacking in my life, is the person who responds in such a ridiculous angry rant over something so meaningless any better than me?

People don't like to be told, directly or indirectly, that they're too stupid to read a handful of rules and function efficiently within a community of people.

Personally, I treasure what few infractions I receive. Like that one time Ferbian gave me a warning because I forgot to edit one of my signatures down by 20 pixels. Good times.

Phew, you guys really missed out, Dudley's mom was a real great fuc.....wait what? You guys fucked his mom? Then who'd I fuck?

Why do people get so angry over infractions?

By the time my stint at these forums comes to an end, I'd have racked up numerous infractions and copped a lifetime IP ban.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back