Austin Region, Lexington Subregion, Second Round: (3) Triple H vs. (14) Lex Luger

Who Wins This Match?

• Triple H

• Lex Luger

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a second round match in the Austin Region, Lexington Subregion. It is a standard one on one match. It will be held at Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky.

RuppArena_CenterHung_2After

Triple-H-Family-Pics-Wife-Daughters-Height-Weight.jpg

#3. Triple H

Vs.

36.jpg

#14. Lex Luger

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster. Assume that the wrestlers are coming in fresh after their first round match.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

Triple H and it's not even close. Lex has had some career highlights, fought legends and won a few championships in his time. But comparing careers and Lex Luger is just instant dog crap compared to The Game.

Vote Triple H.

Have to go with Trips here.

We don't even need to discuss their accomplishments and what not. All I'll say is Trips was the more successful, the bigger draw, and better at all aspects of the business (in ring, mic, etc).

Vote Trips.

This would be like comparing LeBron to a Dominique Wilkins or a Joe Dumars. I respect Luger for the era he did it in. (1988-2001) where you had to make inroads into the business yourself, cultivating a character that gets over with the fans, obviously going toe to toe with legends like Flair, Hogan, Sting, Savage in their PRIMES but as far as career accomplishments tough to find ANYONE to compares to HHH. HHH is literally an era by himself.

Going with Triple H here as, in my eyes, he was just simply the better wrestler in every respect. Luger would use his superior strength to toss and bash Triple H around for a while, but Trips is the more charismatic, cagier, ruthless and tougher of the two so it's just a matter of time before Trips overcomes Luger's power advantage and hits the Pedigree for the win.

Triple H is one of the greatest professional wrestlers of the past 2 decades. He's won a world title 14 times and has reigned for a combined 1,225 days. Second only behind John Cena in the modern era.

Lex Luger was a decent champion, but he was mostly a flash in the pan. He came no where close to having the sustained popularity and success that Trips has had.

Easy decision. Vote Triple H.

Not gonna lie,I hate Luger. He was not a great worker, did have the look, and bored the sh#t out of me.

Trips is one of the greatest heels the industry ever had. His work rate is second to none and most his matches are flawless. You can't say anything like that about Luger.

One of the greatest world champs goes over one of the forgettable world champs....

Vote HHH

Triple H is what would happen if Lex Luger wasn't such a dork, and that's saying a hell of a lot when you use Triple H for that kind of comparison.

Lex tried, oh Lord did he ever try, and he ended up just being some generic body builder with a wooden persona. Maybe if he rode the Lex Express to a world title win, we'd have a different impression of him. But history is what it is.

Triple H won at life, and Lex Luger became an epic failure.

Vote HHH.

Triple H was more than a bodybuilder with a rocket shoved up his ass. Even when he's not on-screen he has held a presence over WWE for years. Luger couldn't do that when he was the champion.

Vote The Game.

This is an easy one. And not because of my eternal love for Triple H. But more so because Triple H is an utter legend in this business and has accomplished everything. He is what Leg Luger could have been if things had went his way ultimately. The difference is that Triple H had the drive, ambition and know-how to get things done.

He moves on easily.

Yeah, Luger wishes he had half the talent and brains HHH has.

Super easy win, but he makes Luger look legit in the process.

Luger gets a very raw deal around here. I don't know if it's his personality or perceived lack of mat skills that causes it, but it's very clear that he's not rated in the manner he perhaps should be. That being said, he had neither the longevity nor the decorations of Triple H's career, so there can only be one winner. Triple H wins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back