Austin Aries Vs. CM Pumk

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wp2 4 life

Austin Aries Vs.CM Punk

who would win bouth have been in wars with Samoa Joe and live to tell about it so who would win and why. :headbanger: :lol2: :devil:

From what I have seen read, From RHO,TNA,ECW,And Indy's I'm gonna go with MR.AUSTIN ARIES A good one but close one. (AA all the way) lol

Well I dont know who either one is!! Therefore they must not be that good or popular.

WWEcw Builds guys on a Character
Whereas TNA goes mostly for tallent, TNA guy anyday.

doublej_TNA said:
Well I dont know who either one is!! Therefore they must not be that good or popular.

WWEcw Builds guys on a Character
Whereas TNA goes mostly for tallent, TNA guy anyday.

Ok bro u are f*ing crazy! they are 2 of the most talented and most popular wrestlers in the bizz. A.A is IN TNA and CM IS in ECW.

:lol: :weird: :yousuck: :

I really beleive that Austin Aries would defeat CM Punk, he has great talent and needs to be used better in TNA, I'm sure he culd do well in ECW, but it doesn't really fit his style, he hasn't had a match in who knows how long and frankly I think he shuld quit and compete in the cruiserweight division in WWE.

wp2 4 life said:
Ok bro u are f*ing crazy! they are 2 of the most talented and most popular wrestlers in the bizz. A.A is IN TNA and CM IS in ECW.

:lol: :weird: :yousuck: :
Most Tallented and Popular??? I have heard of A.A. but never seen him as for the other guy I dont waste my time with wwecw or ecwcw or whatever the tuesdaynight show is.

Have you ever hear of Ric Flair or Hogan, Sting, I would argue to say they are the most popular just from fans reactions when they come out!

Choke on that Slapnuts!

doublej_TNA said:
Most Tallented and Popular??? I have heard of A.A. but never seen him as for the other guy I dont waste my time with wwecw or ecwcw or whatever the tuesdaynight show is.

Have you ever hear of Ric Flair or Hogan, Sting, I would argue to say they are the most popular just from fans reactions when they come out!

Choke on that Slapnuts!

Man how old are you 1st and 2nd off you not a wrestling fan your a entertainment fan Right? I respect Hogan but I hate him he sucks in ring he can't wrestle his way out of a wet paper bag. Sting's f*ing awsome but back in the day Now I BET you only know the crow or nwo sting Right? But sting still can go he's not bad but old news not fresh.Ric Flair gold sheer magic still the man can do it all. but (A.A TNA) AND (CM ECW) are fucking awsome trust me bro 2 of the best and the further of the bizz. you need to read up on your wrestling bro and you should love wrestling no matter the name of bran; wwe, ecw, tna, raw,smackdown and i know they are wwe smart ass or rho mlw, aaa, tipel crown, mtvwrestling,me i'm a true fan. :NOW Take That ASS CLOWN): :cuss2: :fuckoff: :suckit: :2up:

oookay

Anyway, to educate you a little bit, CM Punk is probably the most talented man at WWE. I hate the WWE as well, and hate that this is were Punk landed, but oh well. He was in TNA for a short stint, but is mainly known for his work in ROH. He is a hell of a worker, and just one of the overall best wrestlers I have ever seen.

And to be a wrestler coming from ROH, you should have seen the reaction Punk got in his first ECW match. It was huge.

Blizzard said:
I really beleive that Austin Aries would defeat CM Punk, he has great talent and needs to be used better in TNA, I'm sure he culd do well in ECW, but it doesn't really fit his style, he hasn't had a match in who knows how long and frankly I think he shuld quit and compete in the cruiserweight division in WWE.

Thats the first time i read that someone wanted a TNA star on WWE Tv...almost Amazing

yeah CM Punk's debut was awsome i wasnt sure how the crowd was gonna react, but it added hype to the match. He's an awsome man. I've only seen AA like once i think I'd Say Punk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back