ATTN: Mike Killam

Come on now, Crock, the greatest of all time? Sure he's pretty good, but he's hardly the best ever.

Ever.

Well, duh. I was kidding. I like Sonnen a lot. The guy is entertaining as hell and I love seeing him charge forward and put pressure on his opponents in fights... But in reality, he's a gatekeeper. A good fighter, but his mouth is more notable than his talents in the cage. Still, he's my favorite fighter and I'd love nothing more than to see him beat Jon Jones.

Punk and Sonnen are good friends... Hell, Punk was going to be one of his honorary corner-men for one of his fights until Vince nixed the idea. Punk has also opened the door to Sonnen to come over to the WWE if/when he chooses... so it's just Chael being Chael... But he didn't really call anyone out.. But for the record, I would pay to see Chael Sonnen/Dana White vs. Vince McMahon/CM Punk on a pay per view... That'd be the shit. Or hell, take it to Japan and let's see a little tag team MMA action.

I could be wrong but I thought Punk also had some vested interest in Sonnen's pizza place in Chicago as well. I know he at the very least did some public appearances there.

This whole thing reminds me of when Bischoff called out McMahon, and Hogan told Bischoff to stop because "Vince was crazy enough to show up." I have no doubt in my mind that if Dana accepted and somehow got an athletic commission to agree to it, that McMahon would fight Dana, or at the very least box with him.

Not for nothing, but

April 2007 - Massive Underdog Matt Serra defeats Colossal Favorite Georges St. Pierre.
April 2010 - Massive Underdog Frankie Edgar defeats Colossal Favorite BJ Penn.
April 2013 - ???

I got money riding on Chael taking this one! I'm watching UFC from the start though, and I'm only at 103 right now so i'm a little out of touch. Jon Jones is just some guy who cant grow a mustache right?

Control over the loser's avatar, username, user title, location, signature, etc. for the month of May. I'm not very creative.

Control over the loser's avatar, username, user title, location, signature, etc. for the month of May. I'm not very creative.

Sounds good.

Don't do it prophet. I know where this leads.

4911158_orig.jpg

I don't want to lose my custom avatar.

Regardless, I'm up for a two month signature bet if someone wants to take Jones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back