ATTN: Mike Killam

Hasn't CM Punk trained with Chael Sonnen; hell, wasn't CM Punk going to walk Sonnen down to the octagon?

You're usually good, Killam, but no

Exactly.

Don't report on anything remotely regarding MMA unless you have your facts somewhat straight.

^^^Unrelated but I am depressed Haiku Hogan was retired.

Exactly.

Don't report on anything remotely regarding MMA unless you have your facts somewhat straight.

^^^Unrelated but I am depressed Haiku Hogan was retired.

You can bank on this
I will never RETIRAHHHH
Keeps the gimmick fresh

And while we're at it, even if that wasn't true.

Do people not get this is what Chael Sonnen does? This isn't him calling anyone out, or saying he doesn't like CM Punk. This... Well, it's Chael being Chael

Which, to me, is far more entertaining than Nick being Nick

Very well then; let me take a crack at this

Bully Ray Hates ****

Based on the video evidence, we can conclude Bully Ray called a member of the TNA audience, among other things, a "***", and "frickin queer". Video found here, skip to 6:11

[YOUTUBE]3wrLF3juVcU[/YOUTUBE]

Labar, where's my check?

No different than a majority of headlines/stories on this and other wrestling news sites. In a sense, the pro wrestling news media has become a reflection of the business it covers: fake stories with hyperbolic billing, and a fanbase of rubes that are more than willing to read those stories despite the fact that everyone knows it's fake.

Very well then; let me take a crack at this

Bully Ray Hates ****

Based on the video evidence, we can conclude Bully Ray called a member of the TNA audience, among other things, a "***", and "frickin queer". Video found here, skip to 6:11

[YOUTUBE]3wrLF3juVcU[/YOUTUBE]

Labar, where's my check?

Welcome to the front page.

Best known for dominating Anderson Silva for 5 rounds, like no one before him. And, come UFC 159, destroying Jon Jones.

tumblr_mekfj0GEhY1qd5r6yo1_500.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back