Attention ECW Fans: Will Rhino shoot again tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soul Crusher

I urge ECW fans to watch TNA Impact tonight (11:00 PM EDT on Spike TV).

This will be of interest to you if you are a fan of former ECW wrestler Rhino and the current state of ECW. If you watched last week, he did a shoot about Vinnie Mac's attempt to re-sign him and why he chose to stay with TNA instead. This week, there are reports that Rhino may share his opinion about the current revival of ECW as a WWE brand. Last week's shoot was honest and genuine, pulling no punches at all - it was very refreshing to hear something that was totally unscripted and straight from the heart. If you haven't seen it yet, I urge you to do so.

Since the likely shoot is regarding ECW's past and present, this thread should have a place on the ECW forum. I believe that anyone who ever watched an ECW match will be interested in hearing what Rhino has to say. This should be full of surprises - the wrestling industry has been in a lull since 1999-2000, and I'm very pleased to see that it's about to get the kick in the ass it so desperately needs. Things are definitely looking up.

i'm definately tuning in tonight. i missed all but the main event last week. i should probably start going to the tapings since i'm only 20 minutes north of Universal Studios

Rhino is goin to take the old ECW belt and burn it I think on TNA.

it wasnt his ecw belts, thats why he never showed them. Anyway I think if people like TNA( I dont) then its good for wrestling, I wish TNA could get where WCW was but they never will. Noone will ever knock Vince off the top so people just better get used to it or stop watching wrestling altogether cuz when TNA goes under I dont want to hear all the bitching about how wrestling is gone. No matter what happens the king of the mountain in the end will be WWE everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back