ATTENTION all GUESTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, guesterinos! Are you perplexed by the dumbfuckery that was Undertaker's World Championship win tonight? Are you a Creature of the Night who's thrilled by this turn of events? Sign up now and let us hear your voice on the issue!

If that's not your thing, we have sections devoted to all wrestling past and present, non-wrestling sections, and even laid back spam sections. What are you waiting for? Join us today!

hello,i`m hippiedog.don`t be fooled,i`m not a hippie or a big dog lover.join if you want to give me bad rep like almost everuone.
First guest to read this and sign up, gets me as a mentor!
i`m not the first,but could you be my mentor?i don`t want to end up being the next kane a knight(the guy with the lovest rep in history)

Welcome Guests!

I hope some of you are here for the Wrestlezolympics and the posting on the Main Page of the "Top 10 Patriotic Wrestlers in History" debate! Please look around, read the rules, and feel free to register and post!!!

With over 450 guests viewing our forums, I would like to invite you to join the absolute best wrestling forum in the world. If you don't believe me, prove me wrong. We have everything here from wrestling to television to music to real world discussions to e-fedding to a running live discussion of tonight's Bragging Rights PPV!

Sign up today for a 100% free account and join the absolute best forum going anywhere in the world.

hoganbischoff.jpg

Welcome Guests! Big news in the wrestling world! Hogan and Bischoff are TNA Bound! Will there be an impact on WWE? What will Vince's reaction be? Will Hogan be invited to this year's Hall of Fame ceremony? Will Jim Ross send Eric a Christmas Card?

To discuss this and a bunch of other topics, register today!

All The Talk about Hogan/Bischoff to TNA driving you batty?

All the talk about Cena bleeding at Bragging Rights causing you to curse?

We have a great Non-Wrestling Section for you to post in where you can go from talking about the latest movie releases to questions of Ethics through to games that you play on the Computer or Console

Register Today

270+ guests...

C'mon guys...Sign up, join in on the discussion. We don't bite. TNA is on the rise, and there's a ton of threads there worth checking out.

So Sign Up!!

Thank you for checking out our forums! We have a bit of just about everything you could possibly want to talk about here and now that we have a better connection with the main page, we hope that you'll join in with our discussions. Please take the few moments it takes to sign up and register for a completely free account with us so you can join the absolute best wrestling (and other stuff) forum on the planet.

377 guests. That means there's a lot of potential members out there. Come in, join the banter in our many sections in Wrestling, Non-Wrestling, and our Bar Room. We have a lot to offer. Sign up today and get in on all the FUN! And the best part about it, is that it's FREE!!!

JOIN TODAY!

Stop being guests and sign up for a free account. With the INSANE TLC show tonight, there's lots to talk about in the world of professional wrestling. Sign up right now to talk about anything in the world of wrestling that's on your mind or that interests you. We also have just about everything else besides wrestling so trust me, there's something here for everyone.

Sign up now, and remember to check out the rules found at the top of any section.

With less than a week to go before we get to see who is the true draw between Hulk Hogan and Bret Hart, I hope that all those who love to view the forum get in here and debate about who is the better talent, which is the better company, and who will win the Monday Night War.

I pick Bret Hart, who is with or against me? Find me on the forum and debate me!

ONE MORE DAY!

One more day until one of the bigger Monday's in recent wrestling history. Bret Hart makes his return to Monday Night Raw, while Hulk Hogan starts a new era in TNA. Who will Hogan have with him? Who'll Hart confront on Monday? What show will YOU be watching?

All 372 guests... sign up now and join in on the discussions we have. We'd love to hear from you!

To all 800+ of you...

WZ is the place to be tonight, and we want you to come in and discuss/debate everything going on surrounding tonight!

It only takes a minute to sign up, and then you are free to blast Hogan, praise Hart, or the inverse!

I'll be here all night, so should you!

After the dust is settled, there is now the biggest argument, which shows was better?

Did you prefer Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels embarrassing in the middle of the ring?

Did you prefer Styles and Angle going at it in TNA's main event?

Get in here and tell us your opinion!

One week after the WWE vs. TNA showdown and it looks as if HBK wants an answer from Taker about Wrestlemania and wants it NEXT WEEK! Plus TNA iMPACT returns to Thursday, one week after Hogan's debut. What will Hogan do next? What's next for HBK and Undertaker? What about Orton and Sheamus for the WWE Title at the Royal Rumble?

Discuss this and more here on Wrestlezone Forums. Stop being a guest and join today. And best of all ... it's free. Can't beat that!

To all of the 600+ guests, sign up today! It's free and takes like a minutes. We have everything here and not just wrestling. Sign up today!

I was a guest at one time, I know there are things you want to say, so come on in and do it. I havent looked back since I joined and dont plan to.

100s of you are reading the forum right now. You want to get in on the fun, put forth who you think will win the Rumble? All you have to do is register, which takes 5 seconds, then come in to the live discussion as we do a play by play reaction to the biggest Pay Per View of the winter!

A 1000 + guests!? That's amazing folks. Each of you should join in on the fun. Was a crazy night in the WWE with Edge returning after nearly a year to win his FIRST Royal Rumble. Lots of storylines to take place on Raw, too. Bret Hart comes back, HBK discusses his Rumble close call, and what will happen with Legacy? Plus Edge could make an appearance on Raw, too. Talk about all of that and more!!! Join today. It's free and you won't regret it.

JOIN NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back