ATTENTION all GUESTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
To the 100+ people viewing our forums as a guest today, I'd like to take a moment to welcome you to WrestleZone Forums. We hope you enjoy what you see, and we hope you decide to register to become a member of the boards.

If you do decide to register - please make sure you check out this entire section for our rules, FAQ's, and useful links to some terrific discussion areas. We are an elite forum that discusses everything from wrestling (past and present) to politics to sports and beyond. We also have a fun e-fed for those of you who enjoy role playing!

And, if you have any questions, please ask the mod staff. We're here to help!

Regards,
IrishCanadian25
Forum Administrator

Shameless Bump. Welcome to the 1000 or so lurkers of Wrestlezone. Feel free to sign up, and explore the forums. We encourage reading the rules first, but as an Admin, let me welcome you aboard to the Road to the Silver Wrestlemania. There is going to be a lot of excitment as usual this time of year in the business, so instead of just looking around, feel free to sign up and join us here.

Another Shameless bump. There are 600 guests online at the moment, don't be shy, sign up and post here on WZ forums :)

Christian is in ECW! All guests are welcome to read the debates and discussions, and register to discuss it with us! Just please read the rules before posting - it'll keep you here longer and make the time much for enjoyable! WELCOME!!!

GUESTS and NEW MEMBERS, please join us in the Live Discussion / Spam Zone to discuss tonight's Monday Night Raw as it happens!

Guests, while you are here chatting about last night's Raw and the upcoming Wrestlemania, please check out the upcoming WrestleZone Tournament, out 256-participant single elimination annual event!

Wow that was a sweet ending to Raw. To any unregistered guests, sign up now and come in to talk about it! Also the 3rd Annual Wrestlezone Tournament is underway. Who would win in a tournament with all of the best professional wrestlers in it? Come in and watch it unfold!

Welcome guests!

Please enjoy the post-Wrestlemania debates, and please feel free to register and join in! We ask that you please read the rules before posting. Ask the staff if you have ANY questions!

What a shocking ending on Raw! What do you think about Raw? Register right now (don't worry it's totally free) and come talk about it!

Please take a look at the rules first and have a good time!

Love Backlash, Hate Backlash? Come on in, sign up for free and let us know what you think!

Why are you still reading this? Go register!

To the 100+ people viewing our forums as a guest today, I'd like to take a moment to welcome you to WrestleZone Forums. We hope you enjoy what you see, and we hope you decide to register to become a member of the boards.

If you do decide to register - please make sure you check out this entire section for our rules, FAQ's, and useful links to some terrific discussion areas. We are an elite forum that discusses everything from wrestling (past and present) to politics to sports and beyond. We also have a fun e-fed for those of you who enjoy role playing!

And, if you have any questions, please ask the mod staff. We're here to help!

Regards,
IrishCanadian25
Forum Administrator

To all guests,

Please take the time to register and come talk about the awesome (or unawesome depending on your point of view) ending to Raw. It's quick and free to do, so register now and come on in!

KB
Wrestlezone Staff

IC and Shocky channelling their inner Billy Mays. Top notch shameless plug guys. Welcome to anyone who goes for that pitch and joins these forums, I would.

Once again to all our guests, welcome to the forums, please register and see what we have to offer :)

Pleaes help, I have registered for WZ and have not gotten my Validation e-mail, I have waited 2 or 3 days and it hasn't come.

To all guests, welcome. We'd love to have you register and come in and discuss everything going on in wrestling's past, present, and future, including tonight's Hard Justice PPV. It takes very little time, so sign up if you'd like.

Guests, if you are here to discuss last night's "Montreal Screwjob Redux," we'd like to welcome you to WrestleZone Forums. We also invite you to register, post, and get to know the forum, including out vaunted Non-Wrestling sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back