Administrator
yrdNuFu.gif
[youtube]755MMp2GijM[/youtube]​

* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *

The crowd is electric as the camera pans around the arena at the sold out Taco Bell Arena in Boise, Idaho. Various homemade signs are seen supporting or jeering the various WZCW superstars as the familiar voice of Catherine Connor welcomes the fans in.

Connor: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the one hundred and third edition of WZCW Ascension. Alongside Jack Cohen, I'm Cat Connor, and we have an action pact night here tonight.

Cohen: Right you are Cat. Not only will we get a resolution to Mikey Stormrage verse Constantine, but we have Gold Rush action as well the EurAsian Champion Titus Avison in action.

Connor: Not to mention a big six man tag to kick off the festivities, but first...

[YOUTUBE]Y0zqLYmhFnw[/YOUTUBE]​

Before Cat can finish her sentence, the familiar music of Dr. Zeus plays. The WZCW World Heavyweight Champion makes his way to the ring, flanked on one side by his son John Doe, and on the other by his newest initiate Ramparte. The crowd is all boos as they walk down the ramp.

Connor: These guys give me the creeps.

Cohen: Yeah I can feel the hair on my neck standing up.

The Trinity reach the ring and each take a mic from a terrified ringside tech. Ramparte is the first to speak.

Ramparte: Woe has fallen upon WZCW. Your heroes continue to rise and fall at the hands of The Trinity. First Matt Tastic...

Doe: ...Then Ty Burna and his dragon...

Zeus: ...Then Theron Daggershield, all fell
Theron taken straight to hell.

Ramparte: We will continue to prove your false idols are just pretenders.

Doe: As my father continues to dispatch his contenders.

Zeus: Constantine with all his pride
His innocent Maria by his side
He shall meet an unfortunate end
Poetic it shall be penned.

The crowd is booing heavily, though The Trinity show no effect.

Zeus: And Mikey Stormrage the shut-in
Praised though he be a glutton
He shall face certain doom
Leaving pathetic fans to fume.

As the crowd boos, Doe and Ramparte drop their mics. Zeus then slowly raises his title above his head before the lights go out and The Trinity disappear.

Connor: Uhhh, lets go backstage to Stacey Madison.

------------------------------

We go to the locker room, where Stacey is seen primping her hair before turning towards the camera, microphone in hand.

Stacey Madison: Good evening! You know me, I'm Stacey, and I'm here with Logan McAllister and his...valet? Manager? What are you anyway?

Brittany O' Shea: I'm his girlfriend. And his valet. What's it to yah?

Logan McAllister: Calm down, sweetie. She's just doin' her jahb. Brittany's my girl, and she's been helping me through some changes goin' on lately, since...yah know...the situation with Eddie.

Stacey Madison: About that...You said recently that you're a new man, and you're going to work on being a role model for your son, but what we saw at Apocalypse was you bashing your former partner's face in with a shovel. How do you reconcile that?

Logan appears visibly distressed, scratching at his chin, staring at the floor. He looks to Brittany for a moment, before looking back at the floor.

Logan McAllister: I'm not proud of that, but I did what I needed to do, to protect my family, and our interests. I'm thankful to WZCW that they are giving me a second chance aftah that. I'm going to use my match on Ascension, and th' Gold Rush tournament, to show I'm a new man. A better man.

Stacey Madison: Does that mean no more "mayhem", Logan?

Brittany O' Shea: Did you hea' what he said? He's bettah now.

Stacey prepares for her next question, just as Titus walks into the frame, his shoulder bumping into Logan, nearly knocking him over. Logan turns sharply, getting in his face. Titus responds only with a smile.

Brittany O' Shea: Don't do it, babe. He ain' worth it.

Titus breathes on his belt, buffing it to a polish in Logan's face. Logan backs down, grabbing Brittany's hand and leaving.

Stacey Madison: I guess some guys cower in the face of greatness, huh?

Titus Avison: He may be a new man, Stacey, but he's not a better man. Poor Hayden needs a true role model. Good thing the EurAsian champion is here!

Titus polishes his belt again, holding it up as a mirror and checking his smile in its reflection.

Titus Avison: Title match. Non-title match. Makes no difference. Titus Avison is going down as the greatest EurAsian champion in history. Stay tuned.

Titus leaves with a wink as Stacey watches in awe.

Leon Kensworth makes his way onto the stage to the awards podium to cheers from the audience.

Kensworth: Thank you everyone. Tonight we will hand out the remaining awards to commemorate an exciting year in WZCW.

The crowd cheers at the announcement.

Kensworth: First off tonight we will hand out the award for best title reign. Over the course of twenty fifteen, many competitors fought and laid claim to multiple title reigns, but a select few stood out as the best of the best. The nominees.

Cerberus Tag Team reign
Matt Tastic (Heavyweight Championship)
Dorian Sluaghter (Heavyweight Championship)
Eve Taylor (Elite Championship)
Theron Daggershield (Heavyweight Championship)

Kensworth: Many worthy nominees, but we can only have one winner. Without further ado, I am proud to present the award for best title reign to...

The tron flashes each name before landing on the winner.

Kensworth:...Cerberus!

The crowd cheers at the announcement, as Leon takes a moment.

Kensworth: Unfortunately Ramparte and Flex are unavailable to accept the award due to what they have called 'irreconcilable differences.' Congratulations to all the nominees and a special congratulations the Flex and Ramparte on their victory.

----------------------------------

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, this Triple Threat match is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]wbNFMCN_BPI[/YOUTUBE]​

The arena goes pitch black, save for a few flashbulbs, until a red spotlight appears, showcasing Diabolos on the stage. He walks slowly to the ring, only picking up speed at the end by sliding under the bottom rope. He rises to his feet and points to the sky, summoning flashes of fire from the turnbuckles.

Anderson: In the ring, emanating from the Mouth Of Madness...DIABOLOS!

And his first opponent...

[YOUTUBE]rogPVEQpE1A[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: Accompanied by his manager, he is "The Son Of Boston"...LOGAN! McALLISTER!

Logan and Brittany enter the arena, arm in arm, as Logan scans the crowd, waving to some fans that brought signs. Brittany points out and laughs at a "Na na na hey hey goodbye Eddie" sign. Brittany heads to the ring first, hyping the crowd as Logan high fives the kids at ringside. When they get to the ring, Brittany sits on the middle rope, holding them open for Logan, who waves her off, and holds the ropes open for her instead. He follows her through into the ring, never taking his eyes off of Diabolos.

Anderson: And their opponent!

[YOUTUBE]MJVmMA2Bk2A[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: He is the former Elite X champion...Two-time World champion...Former Lethal Lottery winner...Hall Of Famer...He is the EurAsian champion...TITUS! AVISON!

Titus doesn't enter the arena until Selena ends the long introduction, wearing his now commonplace cocky smile and waving to the crowd, ignoring their boos. He fakes a few handshakes with kids at ringside and flashes a wink at a particularly attractive blonde in the front, nearly drawing her boyfriend over the railing. He gets in the ring and raises his belt, eyeing his opponents all along.

Connor: Titus has become quite the cocky little sh-

Cohen: Cocky? That's not even all his awards! Did you know he's won five Oscars? And just last year, much to the dismay of Logan, he won Father Of The Year!

Connor: Father Of The Year? He doesn't even have kids!

Cohen: Which makes it all the more impressive,m doesn't it? And tonight, he'll continue to impress us, by defeating the chubby lard Logan, and the...what is Diabolos?

Connor: I'm not sure, but that didn't stop Titus from hitting S.H.I.T. with the low blow at Apocalypse, did it? It'll be interesting to see just how much ring rust there is from the strange masked wrestler!

The ref checks each of the competitors for weapons, and calls for the bell.

**DING DING DING**

The three men meet in the middle of the ring, exchanging glances. None of the men flinch until Titus taps Logan on the shoulder.

Titus Avison: Hey! Logan! How's that kid of yours? He want an autograph?

Logan responds with a knife edge chop, knocking Titus to the mat. Diabolos tries to take advantage of the distraction, winding up a right hand but is hit with a knife edge chop from Logan that knocks him down as well. Logan runs the ropes, and catches both of his opponents with a seated dropkick! Logan leaps to his feet, roaring to the crowd as they come to life in support!

Titus is to his feet first, and ducks another chop from Logan, before connecting with a pair of European uppercuts. He whips Logan, who steps over Diabolos, but as he rebounds off the ropes, Diabolos is up and throws him with a monkey flip into Titus! Titus and Logan fall out of the ring! While both men get to a knee, Diabolos runs off the far ropes, and comes through the ropes onto his opponents with a crossbody! He lands on his feet, and hops onto the barricade, watching his opponents. As Logan gets to his feet, Diabolos crushes him with a tornado DDT! Diabolos hurries to his feet and pulls Titus up by his hair, whipping him into the apron. He charges with a clothesline, but Titus steps aside, throwing Diabolos headfirst into the apron! Titus plays to the crowd, allowing both his opponents to get to their feet. He notices, and charges at them, but them throw him in the air for a double flapjack, but he switches it up, hitting a double DDT! With all three men down, the referee utilizes his ten count!

1! 2! 3! 4! 5!

Titus and Diabolos stir first.

6! 7!

Titus smacks Diabolos, and grabs Logan's neck, pulling him up.

8! 9!

Titus rolls Logan into the ring, and follows, leaving Diabolos on the outside. Logan beats Titus to a vertical base, and whips him into the corner! He chases after him and connects with Boston Strong! He whips him back across the ring and hits another Boston Strong! Another Irish Whip attempt is reversed! Logan is sent across the ring, and doesn't see Diabolos coming with a Fist of Death! Logan is turned inside out! Diabolos circles again, nailing Titus with a Fist of Death as well! Titus hits the mat, hugging the bottom rope. Logan struggles to a knee, and telegraphs Diabolos charging in with a spinning wheel kick! Logan reverses it into a T-Bone suplex! Logan hooks the leg!

1...2.SAVED BY TITUS!

Titus continues the attack, stomping on Logan's back while Diabolos rolls out of the ring. Titus hooks on an ankle lock, pulling Logan's leg into the air, and stomping on the free hand of his opponent! The ref hits the mat, checking for a submission, but Diabolos is back and jumps over the ref and Logan, taking out Titus with a Frankensteiner! He grabs a flailing leg and goes for a pin of his own!

1...2.SAVED BY LOGAN!

Logan puts a boot across the face of his opponent, separating him from Titus, before spinning him around and throwing a Boston Suplex Party!

SU-PLEX PA-RTY! *clap clap clap-clap-clap*

A trio of German suplexes has Diabolos hardly moving, and a fourth release German suplex dumps him over the top rope, leaving only Logan and Titus in the ring!

Connor: Logan with an impressive show of strength, Jack! Diabolos has been effectively removed from this match!

Cohen: If Logan doesn't pay attention, Titus Avison's experience will catch up to him, and he'll be outside of the ring just as easily!

Logan gets to his feet and flexes for the crowd, before turning around and being met with a Kesagiri chop from the EurAsian champ! Logan stumbles backward, but Titus keeps the pressure on, applying a sleeper hold! Logan falls to a knee almost immediately, giving Titus extra leverage to lock it in!

Cohen: See, Cat? Logan hasn't been around the block as many times as Titus, and he doesn't know the counters to simple moves like this!

Logan is down to both knees, and fading as the ref reaches for his arm!

1!

The arm falls easily. Titus wrenches the move in a little tighter.

2!

The arm falls again, as Titus wrenches the move in even harder, his face turning bright red as he uses his positioning for leverage. The ref goes for the final raise of the arm! Brittany is screaming from ringside, slamming her hand against the mat, urging the crowd to get behind Logan!

The arm falls halfway before Logan makes the save! He gets to a knee and starts laying elbows into the midsection, backing Titus off and breaking the hold! He pushes him into the ropes, whipping him across the ring, catching him on the rebound with a high knee! Titus crumples to the mat!

Connor: Things suddenly aren't looking very good for Titus, Jack! Logan has the crowd behind him, and he is on fire!

Cohen: He also started this match on fire, and was a mere second away from being unconscious, so I wouldn't put too many chips on his name, Cat!

Logan races to the corner, and mounts the top turnbuckle!

Cohen: Where does he think he's going?

Connor: I heard he attempted a moonsault at a house show recently! Maybe that's the plan here! That will definitely put Titus away!

Cohen: I know! That's why it's a bad idea!

Logan flies through the air with a picture perfect McCallisault...but Titus gets the knees up! Logan clutches at his ribs as Titus uses the ropes to get to his feet! Logan gets to a knee, but Titus lines him up and goes for a Tit Drop! Logan moves out of the way! Titus is immediately on the move, getting to his feet, but Logan follows him with a lariat! Titus ducks and the ref is down!

Connor: Oh no! I would bet anything that was not the plan!

Cohen (laughing): A leopard always shows its spots, Cat!

Logan looks shocked, and drops to his knees, covering his face in dismay! Diabolos is finally moving on the outside, and slides in a steel chair! He motions for Logan to pick it up!

Logan slowly gets to his feet, and picks up the steel chair! He stares at it, holding it in the air as the crowd screams not to do it! He sees Titus stirring on the mat, barely to a knee. He looks back at the chair, raising it over his head before lowering it. And then raising it halfway again, but yet again lowering it to his side. He looks to Brittany for guidance...

Brittany O' Shea: Don't do it, babe! What would Hayden think?

As he hears Hayden's name, he slides the chair out of the ring, and rushes to the referee's aid. With him distracted, and the ref still down, Diabolos slides into the ring, bringing a chair of his own! As Titus gets to his feet, Diabolos crushes his skull with a direct shot from the chair! Titus falls flat backward to the mat, spit flying through the air as a trickle of blood is seen on his forehead!

Logan sees this, and charges a shoulder into Diabolos, driving him into the corner, folding him in half between the turnbuckles as the chair goes flying out of the ring. Logan continues with a set of shoulders to the gut, before grabbing Diabolos by the mask, and pulling him to the center of the ring! He connects with a Boston Massacre!

Diabolos is flat on his back, but Titus is to a knee, checking his forehead and seeing the blood! Logan charges and levels him with a shining wizard! He mounts the turnbuckle again!

Cohen: Doesn't this kid learn anything? You can't go to the well too many times, after it's already shown to be dry once!

Connor: Titus wasn't lying flat on the mat, bleeding from the head before!

Logan calls for the move from the top rope, and then connects with the McCallisault! He rolls to the ref, shaking him awake, dragging him over to the place of the pin!

1...2...SAVED BY DIABOLOS!

Diabolos dropkicks Logan in the face, breaking the pin, and rolling Logan off of their opponent! Titus rolls out of the ring, and yells for his belt! The referee turns his attention to Titus, telling him to get back in the ring, allowing Diabolos to connect with a chair shot to Logan, before hitting him with the Grave Digger! Logan is out, and Titus is on the stage with his belt! The ref gets in position!

1...2...3!

Anderson: Your winner...DIABOLOS!

Connor: What a surprise victory for the returning Diabolos! But let's not forget the effort put forth by Logan! But why did Titus leave? He could have made the save and prolonged this match!

Cohen: Titus had nothing to gain here, so why not leave? He's a smart man, and a great champion! Congratulations to Diabolos for picking up a marquee win, heading into the Gold Rush tournament, where it has been announced that he is Ramparte's opponent in the first round!

Connor: Wow! What an announcement! We are sure to see some great matches in this tournament! And I don't think we've seen the last of Logan McAllister either!

Titus exits through the curtain as Diabolos leaves with no celebration. Brittany rolls into the ring, checking on her man. Logan sits up to the crowd's delight, and they cheer as Brittany helps him to his feet. They walk arm in arm out of the arena.

--------------------

Theron Daggershield is in a backstage lounge reading a Dungeons & Dragons Monster Manual. Mikey Stormrage walks in.

Mikey: Theron! Is this where the free snacks are? I heard there was free snacks.

Theron gets up, still holding his Monster Manual.

Theron: Not to my knowledge. Glad to see you, Michelangelo. I want to congratulate you on your opportunity to battle for the World Gladiatorial Heavyweight Championship at Treasure Hunt.

Mikey: Thanks man. It's gonna be game over for Zeus.

Theron: Sadly Mystra did not bless me with a win over that monster. Davkas and Kaiser are both as lethal as the Leviathans here in this Tome.

Theron shows Mikey a picture of a Red Dragon in the Monster Manual. Then closes it.

Theron: It's your turn now. I hope you'll save the fans from not one but two forces of evil that are going to be in that battle. You have my support.

Theron pats Mikey on the back and exits the room. Mikey scratches his head in confusion.

Mikey: So where are the free snacks I heard about....?

The camera cuts backstage near the craft services table to where Justin Cooper and Mark Keaton are standing and having a chat.

Cooper: Look kid, we have been doing pretty well as a team so far, better than I expected. With that in mind, we don't want to go riling up Ty Burna or El Caidos tonight. The titles aren't on the line, there is no sense in pissing him off.

Keaton: Justin, baby, I just want to go out there and rock out. Who cares if I piss off some Hot Topic rejects?

Cooper: Ty Burna is single handily the most destructive force in the history of this company. Angering him now would only hurt our chances down the line, and I'll be damned if I want anything to stand between me and those sweet sweet titles. We are going to restore glory to the division Mark.

Keaton: Okay, I promise, no shenanigans tonight.

Just as Keaton finishes speaking, Garth Black walks past. Cooper places a hand on his shoulder to stop him but Garth keeps walking, turning around only to shoot a look at Cooper and Keaton that says he is looking out for number one tonight.

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and an opening round match in the Gold Rush Tournament !

[YOUTUBE]5v05YDXwcII[/YOUTUBE]​

Flex emerges on stage in Flex Fitness tracksuit with a hood over his head and holding his duffle bag. Fans begin to chant "We Will Rock You" along with his theme as he walks down the ramp. As he enters the ring he poses on the turnbuckle before ripping off the the tracksuit and hood revealing neck and body weights that he takes off and puts in his duffle bag

Harrys: Introducing first, standing at 6' 5, weighing in at 220 pounds, from Paris France, "The Healthiest Man Alive", Flex Mussél !!!

Connor: The man that retired Showtime. He has to be the odds on favorite to win the Gold Rush Tournament. You can see it in his eyes right now. He is ready.

Cohen: Yeah he has the momentum, but Kagura has been acting awfully funny lately. If Flex is the favorite than Kagura is the dark horse.

[YOUTUBE]JzrDFxIgRLo[/YOUTUBE]​

The lights in the arena dim as pink lights begin to swirl, but they quickly change to gold and then to grayish white. As the lights turn white she begins to slowly walk to the ring. She clutches the book to her chest with one arm, looking around the arena. She ignores the fans attempts to cheer or boo her and walks around the ring to the timekeeper’s area. She hands the timekeeper the book for safekeeping before sliding into the ring. She smiles wickedly at her opponent before bowing.

Connor: I can see what you mean. There is something awfully peculiar about Kagura lately. I can't put my finger on it. Still, Flex is the more experienced of the two this evening.

Cohen: Let the record show that Cat agreed with me.

DING DING DING !!!

Before Flex can ask for a test of strength, Kagura politely gestures for him to vacate the ring. Confused, the Frenchman cautiously obliges, grabbing the ropes around his arms and flips over into the outside. The referee Katie Shepard doesn't know what to make of this, so she doesn't begin a 10 count. The shrine maiden pulls a long white paper fan from her robes, kneels down, and starts rocking back and forth. She prays in a corner of the ring, gets up, goes to another corner, and does the same until she passes all four corners. Some of the fans start to boo with her holding up the match. Flex Mussel hops back in and stands on the apron. When she is done, she politely asks Katie Shepard to take her paper fan away. With the referee's back turned, Kagura sucker punches Flex off of the apron and into the outside mat. She follows in pursuit.

Connor: What was all of that for? Just to get a cheap shot in?

Cohen: Shhh. She blessed the ring. Flex was being disrespectful of her culture standing on the outside like that.

Flex bounces back up, but he is met with a strike to his throat. He gasps for air as Katie Shepard finally starts the count at 1!. Kagura Daikonran delivers a chop to the back of his neck and then struggles to Irish Whip him into opposing stairs. Mussel blocks the offense. 2! Kagura knees him in the privates, but with her long kimono it appeared to be a hit to the midsection. Flex cries out. 3 !The Japanese superstar executes the Irish Whip and Flex tumbles over the stairs loudly. 4 ! Kagura slithers back in, eyes the referee, smiles, and then slithers right back out, breaking the count. She stalks the jock, watching as he grabs at the ring's curtain to pull himself up. Another questionable knee strike makes Flex collapse into a heap.

Connor: Are you blind, ref? Kagura should have been disqualified by now!

Cohen: Eh it's hard to tell what Kagura is doing since her robes are so long. Could be fairly legal. That and Katie Shepard is still a rookie ref. Give her a break.

1 ! Unsatisfied even in the driver's seat, Kagura picks Flex up and elbows him into the face. She tries it again but Flex gets his arms up. 2 ! The health nut grabs the geisha for a Belly to Belly Suplex! Getting offense in, he makes her back connect with the corner of the apron. She howls in pain. 3 ! Pulling her up, Flex gets Kagura back into the ring. He pauses on the apron, wipes his feet mockingly, and steps into Kagura's blessed ring. She smacks the mat and drags herself up. She is met with a clothesline. She smacks the mat again angrily and picks herself off of the mat again. Flex connects with a second meaty clothesline. Bowling her over for a third time, the fans chant each time she goes down.

"Yes!" "Yes!" "Yes!" "Yes!"

Obviously having fun with it, the gym guru flexes in front of the audience. He points at a turnbuckle as if asking the crowd if he should take Kagura up there. They roar in approval. Dismayed, the shrine maiden grabs the ropes and gathers herself, keeping Flex from performing a fifth clothesline consecutively.

Connor: Now we are seeing the man that broke away from Cerberus. The man that ended a legendary career. The future looks bright for Flex.

Cohen: Looking at Kagura, I'd imagine Flex's present is black as coal.

Her face red, she sprints for Flex. He catches her in a Fireman's Carry. Flex starts doing squats with her on his back. She kicks and screams relentlessly. Giving the camera a wink, he ambles towards the turnbuckle he pointed at. Reaching for the corner rope, the maiden stops the fitness guru dead in his tracks. Katie asks Flex to break the hold. He dumps her onto the apron. On the rebound, Kagura tags him in the jaw with a very high side kick! Mussel staggers away from the corner. Kagura clasps the top rope, jumps up onto it and balances. She leaps for Flex in a diving Body Scissors move, but Flex holds onto her legs. Reversing the aerial maneuver, he goes for Spin & Win. Kagura flies around the ring multiple times until unceremoniously dropped near an opposing corner. Flex hunkers down for the pin.

1 !

2 !

As Katie slaps her hand down for the 3 ! Kagura kicks the bottom rope, breaking the count. Exhausted and dizzy, the geisha doesn't move as Flex grapples for her legs again. He stands on the bottom turnbuckle in a balancing act and lifts her up. The jock climbs up midway. The WZCWUniverse sit on the edge of their seats. He yells and pulls Kagura up. As her torso comes up to meet Flex's face directly, Katie Shepard's and Kagura's heads knock into one another! Katie falls to a knee, holding her forehead. In one quick move, Kagura spits black mist into Flex's eyes, blinding him.

Connor: No way! She's going to cheat again!

Cohen: Black? I thought she spat red mist. This is getting weirder.

From the top rope, she climbs on top of Flex with her thighs pressed against the back of his neck. Flex flails helplessly. She rotates herself in an Electric Chair position. Kagura takes one longing look at her book from the timekeeper's table before executing her High Speed Victory Roll- Third Dance of Amenouzume no Mikoto ! Katie gets her wits about her as the two crash down to the center of the ring. With Flex pinned and blind, Katie begins the three count.

1 !

2 !

3 !

Mussel doesn't have the presence to kick out. Kagura jerks away and slithers right back out of the ring before Katie Shepard could raise her arm in victory. She gathers her paper fan and then her book. She mockingly bows as Flex wipes away the ink. Realizing that it wasn't Kagura's normal trick but something someone once close to him does, he gets back on his feet and stares her down.

oKaEgLD.gif

Harrys: Here is your winner, advancing to the next round, Kagura Daikonran !!!

Connor: I can't believe what I just saw. In quick fashion Kagura used every dirty trick to get passed Round One. Flex Mussel had all the momentum coming into it, but somehow through the referee's inexperience and Flex's stance on obeying the rules, she found her a win here. He still looks raring to go! Unbelievable upset.

Cohen: It's not so unbelievable. She even blessed the ring before the fight. Surely that's some kind of advantage. But her seizing opportunities is what makes a superstar a champion. Flex will have his time, but for now, there's a spiritual chick that's making the waves.

Just as a frustrated Flex is leaving the ring, Titus appears out of nowhere and drills him with his EurAsian championship belt. He starts to stomp away viciously at the downed Flex. He lifts him to his feet and throws him hard into the barricade before he continues to stomp away again. Titus then grabs his championship belt and lays it out straight, before he grabs Flex and hits the Tit Drop onto the belt, knocking Flex out cold. He flashes his trademark smile before grabbing his belt and leaving up the ramp as medical personal rush to Flex.

Connor: What a vicious and unprovoked attack by Titus Avison to a defenseless Flex Muscle.

Scene cuts to a Japanese shrine. Kagura Daikonran reads from the pages of her book. She pays the camera no mind as she recites the scripture.

Kagura: Monsutā no koe.

(Monster voices.)

She looks longingly at the words written in the sacred text. Her eyes pass over passage after passage.

Kagura: ...Zeusu...Jon dō...

(...Zeus...John Doe...)

The pages turned as if guided by a ghostly hand. She shakes her head, not content with what she sees. The book glows against the light of lanterns.

Kagura: Īe.

(No.)

Kagura: Inu. Raudo inu.

(Dog. Loud dog.)

She begins to laugh. The lanterns dim. A corrupt smile crosses her lips.

The tome rests on three characters:

犬の声
(Voice Of The Dog)

She mutters, to herself or the camera it is not quite clear.

Kagura: Yosutebito no koe.

世捨て人の声
(Voice Of The Recluse)

We return to Boise with the arena generally buzzing, waiting for more action yet relishing the few moments they have to catch their breath. Then, static lights burn erratically all around and columns of fire erupt from the stage! The crowd roars to accompany this most fantastic of entrances. They know what is coming.

[YOUTUBE]i4kMzffnB-c[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, this next bout is a six man tag team match, set for one fall.

Selena pauses as she allows the duo to enter the arena.

Anderson: Introducing first, weight in at a combined weight of 410 pounds, they are the NEW WZCW Tag Team Champions, Ty Burna and El Caidos Dragon – THE PHANTIMS OF CHAOS!

With intricate robes and newly polished championship gold on display, they enter in unison. Taking it all in both Burna and Dragon accept the crowd’s adulation for their latest achievement. Ty smirks and Caidos reciprocates before both men sprint into the ring, preparing for action.

Connor: The newly crowned tag team champions looking to continue rolling with the momentum that has so far seen them take the titles in only a few months of being in WZCW.

Cohen: Bah! They beat one man CC. One man! I don’t care what they’ve done before, they’re paper champions if ever there were ones.

Connor: Dare you to say that to their faces Jack.

Silence is Jack Cohen’s response as Ty and Caidos show off their newly won prize to all corners. Then, as the arena lights reset, they make their way back into the centre of the ring to await their partner.

[YOUTUBE]VsuFVUjXYsI[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: And their partner, from Stephenville, Texas, weighing in at 190 pounds, “The Warblade of Mystra” – THERON DAGGERSHIELD!

The response is thunderous as the lyrics to ‘Just Close Your Eyes’ blare out. With a warm smile, Theron enters albeit somewhat gingerly. He cuts his sword display atop the ramp short and begins to progress down the ramp with the slightest of limps.

Connor: Looks like Theron is still showing the signs of the war he went through with Dr. Zeus at Apocalypse.

Cohen: Well they don’t call it Hell in a Cell for nothing, my dear. I’m surprised he’s even been cleared to wrestle given the punishment he took in that match.

Before Theron reaches the ring to complete his entrance ceremonies, the music abruptly changes as does the atmosphere inside the arena.

[YOUTUBE]wTP2RUD_cL0[/YOUTUBE]​

Mass booing ensues as WZCW’s newest team enters.

Anderson: Introducing their opponents, first, at a combined weight of 435 pounds – COOPER & KEATON!

Mark Keaton bounces from out from behind the curtain, playing air guitar with great gusto. Justin Cooper merely strolls out, smirking, pleased with his interruption of Theron Daggershield’s pre match preparation.

Cohen: I heard Cooper and Keaton elected on behalf of their team to come out second and it makes sense. Excellent tactic here, getting under the skin of Theron and no doubt courtesy of the veteran mindset of Justin Cooper.

As Theron displays some frustration with these actions, this latest tandem make it half way to the ring before pausing and waiting for their partner to make his entrance.

[YOUTUBE]JyX7dHmaRlA[/YOUTUBE]​

Anderson: And finally, their partner, from the Last Chance Saloon, weighing 15 stone – GARTH BLACK!

As the crowd reacts in a mixed manner, Black quickens the pace, storming past his partners, practically ignoring them or the typical entrance bravado. He enters the ring with haste, determined to start this match for his team. He signals for his opponents to bring it and it is Theron who steps up at first. However, Ty Burna has a quick word with him. From one former Heavyweight Champion to another, a look is exchanged that cannot be described as friendly. After a moment, Theron accepts whatever Burna has whispered to him and takes his leave for the apron and Ty instead steps in.

Connor: What was that about?

Cohen: Ego, no doubt. Can’t say I disagree with Burna’s choice though, Theron is clearly still hurting from that Cell match.

The referee signals for the contest to begin and immediately, Garth moves to Ty and drops to one knee, grabbing at Burna’s left leg. He tries to go to work, but Ty is just as quick, turning to face his fellow veteran. As Garth tries to force Ty to the mat, Burna throws out a swift kick. Black ducks this in turn and rolls out of the way, unhurt, but without gaining any ground. The two circle, both sizing the other up. Garth now extends a hand up for a test of strength.

Ty shrugs as if to say ‘why not’ and matches Garth’s actions, the two entering a different type of battle. Black now extends the second hand and again Ty matches him. The Brit forces Burna’s hands down and sharply drops under to flip him over with one foot. He is quickly atop the Hall of Famer and plants his boots on Ty’s shoulders. 1…KICK-OUT! Garth still holds onto the hands of Burna in spite of the kick-out. He now brings Ty up and pulls him in for a quick judo throw. Again he goes for a cover. 1…KICK-OUT! Relentless, Garth again forces Ty’s shoulders to the mat. They are not down long enough even for a one count, but the purpose is clear.

Cohen: Garth Black is putting on a clinic here. This is how you wear a man out. You have to applaud that.

Now Garth backs off and allows separation. Ty rises, clicking his neck left and right and it is now his turn to offer the test of strength. Garth is unsure, but cautiously accepts, moving to meet Ty’s hand. Burna though pulls Garth in and quickly goes for a pumphandle position. Garth struggles and frees himself. Swiftly he rolls to his corner to tag in Mark Keaton. Recognising the opportunity at hand, Keaton licks his chops. Justin Cooper however isn’t relishing the chance so much and is determined to whisper precise instructions into his charge’s ear. Eager to get on with it, Keaton breaks away from Cooper, heading straight at Ty Burna, throwing a few wild jabs. With ease Ty avoids these swings before retorting with a kick to the rookies exposed ribs. Cooper face-palms at the obvious weakness that Burna has attacked.

Hoisting him up, Ty very deliberately drops to one knee, executing a perfect shoulder-breaker to the newcomer. He grabs the arm of Keaton and drags him to the fan favourite corner, tagging in El Caidos Dragon. Entering via a springboard off the top rope, the Dragon drops his knee onto Keaton’s arm. He follows it up with a float over into the La Magistral Cradle! 1…2…KICK-OUT! Keaton scoots backward hoping to distance himself, but the Dragon is relentless, throwing kicks at the arm he and his partner have singled out. Seeking some sort of refuge, Keaton gets up and continues backing away until he finds himself in the corner.

Unsure of where to go, Keaton frantically looks around as if expecting Cooper and Black to be there. All he finds though is a chuckle from the crowd and more stiff kicks from Dragon. The Tag Team Champion follows this up with a flurry of mixed fists and chops. He hits this Violent Flurry over and over before flipping backward, creating enough distance for the Dragon to hit his Liger Kick; Rolling Fire! Caidos now drags Keaton’s body from the corner and goes for a pin 1…2…COOPER IN TO BREAK IT UP! As he stomps squarely on the back of Dragon’s neck, the Aussie, in trademark fashion, loudly protests at the champion’s treatment of Keaton. The referee steps in to lead Cooper away, which distracts Dragon for just long enough to have Keaton drag himself away, leading with his good arm.

He just about reaches the bottom rope too before Dragon notices he’s gone. Like a pinball, Dragon launches himself at the “Remarkable” one. However, anticipating this, Keaton instinctively backdrops Dragon to the apron, largely unharmed. Keaton though is too pleased with himself to notice. In fact, he’s so pleased that he offers a thumbs-up to his partners. Black simply shakes his head while Cooper frantically signals that Dragon is still alive and well. Unfortunately all this does is cause Keaton to turn into the leaping El Caidos Dragon who leaps into a massive tornado DDT! The move hits picture perfect, but its momentum is so great that it launches Keaton’s corpse far enough in Cooper & Black general direction that a tag is easily achieved. And indeed, Justin Cooper reaches out for a successful back tag.

Now it is Dragon who is oblivious as he pulls Keaton in for the cover. The referee, of course, refuses to count much to Caidos’ bemusement. Things don’t get much better for the Dragon as Cooper’s boot smashes across his masked craw. Looking for support from his corner, Caidos Dragon reaches out himself but gets clobbered down by forearms from Cooper. The Australian native drags Dragon back toward Black and exchanges a tag with Garth who leaps over the top rope and comes crashing down with a bulldog. Quickly he moves into a cover. 1…2…KICK-OUT! A swift tag system is now in place as Garth passes the baton back to Cooper who throws the Dragon into the corner and drills him with kicks to the midsection. As Dragon slips down further into the corner, Cooper follows this up by illegally planting his boot across his opponent’s throat, using the ropes for leverage.

1…2…3…4…

The referee warns Cooper and forcibly removes him, backing him up. As Cooper explains to the referee that he ‘has til five’, a now mobile Mark Keaton takes advantage of the distraction and absolutely nails Dragon with a vicious European uppercut. Keaton chuckles at his actions, though Garth Black looks on with some distaste.

Connor: What a cheap shot from Keaton.

Cohen: And there’s the tutoring from Justin Cooper coming into play! “Remarkable” move from Mark Keaton. Am I right Cat?

Cat Connor groans as Cooper resumes his assault on the Phantom of Chaos, dragging him deeper into the ring before dropping an elbow across his chest and throat region. Cooper repeats not once but twice before arrogantly covering Dragon with only his right forearm. 1…2…KICK-OUT! As Cooper backs off, he allows Caidos to sit up, only to drive his boot across the back of the tag champion’s back. Once more he repeats these deliberate motions before following it up by whipping himself off the ropes and nailing a swift dropkick. Again he goes for the cover, forcing his masked opponent’s face into the mat with the pin attempt. 1…2…KICK-OUT! The kick-outs are getting closer and closer to three each time now with Ty and Theron are practically in the ring to try and save the match on every occasion.

Dragon continues to try and crawl toward his corner, but Cooper is relentless and drags him back by the leg. This time he steps over and flips him into the Half-Crab. Cooper positions himself so he is now face-to-face with Ty and Theron’s corner and proceeds to trash talk them all the while locking the hold in deep. Dragon is thrashing about to try and escape, but there is a heavier man atop him and he struggles. Each time El Caidos moves closer to a rope, Cooper will take an extra step or two to reposition and keep the hold applied nice and tight, all the while letting Dragon, his partners and the crowd know how he feels about them.

Deeply frustrated, Ty paces back and forth while Theron stomps his foot up and down on the ring steps hoping to get the crowd into a rhythm. As they find that rhythm they clap, trying to summon the Dragon’s strength, but Cooper is determined to keep the hold on and just keeps running his mouth and running his mouth. As Dragon’s arm rises up, possibly in position to tap, Ty has to act. Having had enough, he steps in with great gusto and pumps his legs, catching a wide-eyed Justin Cooper squarely across the jaw with Consecrated Banishment!

Connor: CONSECRATED BANISHMENT!

Cohen: HE CAN’T DO THAT! HE ISN’T THE LEGAL MAN!

Connor: It’s not cheating if you don’t get caught?

Cohen: THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? HE DID IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REFEREE! NOT BEHIND HIS BACK, NOT IN HIS PERIPHERAL VISION, NOT UNDER HIS NOSE; RIGHT IN FREAKING FRONT OF HIM! HOW COULD HE NOT GET CAUGHT!

As the referee loudly warns Ty about his conduct, Burna pleads his innocence, all the while a wry grin develops on his face. He steps back through the ropes as Theron resumes stomping up and down, chomping at the bit to get into this match. Garth Black can only offer sheer disgust at Ty Burna’s actions. His partner, Cooper, meanwhile has been drilled with such force that he practically in his own corner again and Mark Keaton, following his mentor’s earlier example, tags himself back in. As Keaton comes in to cut off the Dragon, the masked warrior is able to leap out and connect with Theron Daggershield’s extended palm much to the crowd’s delight.

Theron roars out of the blocks, smashing Keaton down with a clothesline. Mark rises to try again, but Theron repeats. They go for it again, but the result is the same. Now, having learned, Keaton stays down, hoping for a respite, but the wile veteran is atop him quickly. Daggershield peels Keaton from the mat and whips him into the corner. With adrenaline masking his injuries from before, Theron plows into the new recruit like a freight train. In a beautifully fluid motion, Theron slips under the top rope and quickly climbs to the top turnbuckle, all the while signalling for the crowd to give him their energy. As he takes a moment, the anticipation rises and he delivers in spades, hitting a massive top rope elbow drop!

Rather than cover, the former World’s Champion rises and sets for the finish; the Critical Hit. Keaton is rising as again anticipation grows, however Garth Black’s shouting from the apron catches Theron’s attention. Theron looks at Keaton and then Black. He tosses Keaton’s body at Black to happily tags himself in as Mark falls through the ropes to the outside. Ty is frantic on the outside, beside himself with Theron’s action.

Connor: What’s Theron doing? He had this all sewn up.

Cohen: It’s that ego thing again. He always wants to be the hero, got to slay the giant or the grandmaster or whatever. Well be careful what you ask for, because you just might get it.

Theron tells Ty something and as the two former World Heavyweight Champion’s lock eyes, Ty seems to understand something and nods, willingly stepping down and attending to El Caidos Dragon who is still ripped with pain.

Connor: There seems to be a mutual understanding here from one champion to another.

Cohen: Then Ty Burna’s a bigger fool than I thought. He could’ve talked Theron down there, but no they’ve got to have the big schmaltzy heroic moment. Well their going to pay I tell you. Garth’s all healed up and Theron’s the walking wounded.

Much as he did at the beginning, Garth Black circles his opponent. This time though, Theron stands still and does not go toe-to-toe as Ty did. Daggershield closes his eyes and anticipates. After a few circles, Black charges. Theron reaches up for the Critical Hit! Garth blocks it though and slaps Theron’s arm down grabbing at the Texan’s waste and throwing him backwards with a swift release German suplex! Theron is quick to grabs both his neck and his ribs, the Hell in a Cell injuries now coming back into play. Unsatisfied, Garth brings Theron back to his feet and pulls him in for a Belly-to-Belly! Again Daggershield grabs at his war wounds. Garth now returns to that rear waist lock and again it’s a German suplex. The pace is slow and relentless and deliberate from Garth.

Now feeling like the match is his for the taking, Garth looks dead at Ty, uncertain if he will get involved. Burna stares a hole through him, but that’s all. Smirking, Garth moves back in, locking another waist lock. He goes for his trifecta of German’s. Theron sensing the end could be near blocks it. Garth shakes his head. He’s determined to finish it. He tries again. Theron blocks again. Now Garth gets nasty, smashing clubbing blows across Theron’s nose. He tries again and raises Theron up for the third, but Theron is able to wrap his legs around Garth’s waist and reverses it into a roll-up! 1…2…KICK-OUT! Garth pops up and twists, trying to escape the reversed momentum, but Theron drops atop him, quickly moving Garth’s body into position for his STF: The Ultimate Weapon!

Garth is locked tightly in the hold, desperate to escape. He rips and claws at Theron’s hands, but they are locked tightly. He scrambles, trying to reach out, but only spins in the centre of the ring. He looks for his partners, but Cooper thinks he’s back in the Australian summer while Keaton is hurting elsewhere. All the finds are those eyes of Ty Burna again which stare straight at him. Realising he himself may have only one shot left at this, Theron cranks back with all he can and Garth, having gone through his fair share of wars in the past feels old aches begin to hurt anew. Knowing he can fight another day, Black taps. Theron keeps the hold on for a few moments more before he relinquishes, the referee signalling for the bell.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, your winners by way of submission: the WZCW Tag Team Champions the Phantoms of Chaos and Theron Daggershield!

Connor: What a reversal of fortune! The torque on that hold was immense; Garth simply had to tap if he didn’t want to risk injury.

Cohen: But dammit CC, Black had this thing sewn up, if Ty Burna hadn’t stuck his nose where it didn’t belong.

Connor: What, you mean the match he was a part of?

As Jack Cohen again only offers silence, Ty Burna slides in to pick Theron off the mat. He pulls Daggershield in close and whispers something in his ear. Theron seems grateful and acknowledges Burna’s words with a smile and a nod. Ty though waves a finger in Theron’s face as if to say ‘don’t pull that again’. The duo becomes a trio quickly when Dragon returns to the ring himself, tag team championships in tow. Black rolls out of the ring, clutching at his neck and leg while the referee hoists Ty, Dragon and Theron’s arms into the air. Theron graciously bows before he opponents before he heads to the top of the ramp, leaving the champs alone to celebrate.

Connor: It looks like Keaton isn't finished though Jack.

Just as Cat finishes her sentence, Keaton slides into the ring with a chair and nails Ty across the back. The shot does little to phase Ty, who stumbles forward a little but is ultimately unharmed. The dark superstar slowly turns around, giving Cooper enough time to throw Keaton out of the ring. The sacrifice proves noble, as Ty takes his head off with a Consecrated Banishment! This gives El Caidos enough time to ascend to the top rope and connect with the Dragón de Vuelo onto Cooper, all while Keaton looks on helplessly from outside.

Cohen: Wait a minute Cat, it doesn't look like Garth Black is done either.

Black charges up the ramp and tackles Theron from behind, taking him down and raining down punches onto the defenseless Theron. He continues to take out his frustrations over the loss onto The Warblade until Ty and El Caidos exit the ring and begin to run up the ramp, leaving Garth to hightail it out of there. El Caidos kneels to check on Theron as Ty stares daggers back into the ring at Cooper and Keaton.

The crowd cheers as Leon Kensworth makes his way back on stage. He waves to the fans as he walks to the awards podium and buttons his suit jacket.

Kensworth: Thank you all. The last two nights have been full of fun and fanfare, and it couldn't be possible without you, the WZCW Universe! Give yourselves a round of applause.

The crowd cheers for themselves.

Kensworth: Each year, WZCW provides us with many memorable moments, but some stick in the mind for all eternity. You always remember where you were when WZCW makes history. That is why I am proud to announce the final award of the evening, Best Moment!

The crowd cheers as the tron lights up with the names of the nominees.

Constantine finally wins the Heavyweight Championship
Eve Taylor wins the first singles Championship
Theron wins the Heavyweight Championships
Zeus wins the Lethal Lottery
Titus returns to WZCW
Showtime returns to WZCW
Constantine puts Dorian and Ty out of action
Barbosa is revealed to be S.H.I.T's Kingdom Come Opponent
Matt Tastic completes the Grand Slam
Cerberus Implodes

Kensworth: And your winner is...

The tron flashes the names of all the nominees, finally stopping on the winner.

Kensworth: ... Barbosa is revealed to be S.H.I.T's Kingdom Come Opponent

The crowd roars at the announcement, awaiting the music to hit.

[YOUTUBE]BlS_N7srJvk[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd comes alive once again as S.H.I.T. makes his way to the podium, Leon quickly stepping out of the way.

S.H.I.T.: This one would like to thank the fans. This one would also like to thank Barbosa for being a formidable foe. Now this one will retire to his chambers to ponder who to destroy next.

Leon returns to the podium.

Kensworth: Thank you all, and please check WZCW.com for the rest of the awards we didn't have time to hand out. Lets make twenty sixteen another great year in WZCW!

MATCH - Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is part of the Gold Rush Tournament!

[YOUTUBE]qZX62imOapU[/YOUTUBE]​

Introducing first, from The Secret Underground Lair, weighing in at 243.7 lbs, The Marvelous Good Villain, Mr. M!

The crowd cheers as the lights go out. A spotlight shines down as M makes his way onto the stage. He looks around to the crowd with a smile only a good villain could muster. He makes his way into the ring and spins and throws off his majestic cape before he poses on the turnbuckles.

Connor: So M, coming off a valiant performance at Apocalypse, will be looking to pick up a win over his Apocalypse teammate Vee here tonight.

Cohen: The fact remains that he didn't get the job done for his team. I expect similar results tonight.

[YOUTUBE]N14wMJz5uEY[/YOUTUBE]​

And his opponent, from Crawley, South East England, weighing 185 pounds, Vee! A! D! Z!

The crowd again cheers as Vee makes his way onto the stage. He claps along with the fans for a moment before he does a somersault on the stage. He then high fives the fans along the barricade before he climbs onto the apron and springboards into the ring.

Connor: The high flying Vee, making his way to the ring. After failing to win rookie of the year, you have to think a win here tonight may be just what the doctor ordered.

Cohen: He failed to win because he is a loser, a little pipsqueak who deserves to be squashed like a bug.

Referee Keith Morse goes over last minute instructions and calls for the bell.

*DING! DING! DING!*

The two men shake hands before they circle and bounce around the ring. M looks to take control off the bat and runs in, but is met with an arm drag to take him down. He is up quickly but runs into a second arm drag, which Vee uses to work on an arm wringer. M works to a standing position, with the arm wringer still locked in. He decides to roll to get out of the hold and manages to break it. Back on his feet he and Vee tie up and jockey for position. The larger M manages to get a side headlock, which he wrenches on momentarily, before he uses it to transition into a rear waistlock. He lifts and takes Vee down to a seated position. He drops two quick elbows to the neck and shoulder area before he locks on a surfboard, driving his knee into the back of Vee. The referee is in position to check the submission, but Vee works and using a bridge like maneuver, stands, though his arms are still held by M. THe Good Villain uses his leverage advantage to work to another standing headlock. Vee tries his best to get to the ropes, but he is too far away, the ref all over the action. Vee then begins to throw elbows into the midsection of M to try to break the hold. As M begins to lose his grip, he decides to Irish whip Vee across the ring. He leapfrogs Vee the first time, then drops down and makes Vee leap for him the second. On the third rebound M connects with a slick powerslam and keeps the leg hooked for the cover. One!...Two!...Kick out with little issue for Vee. M allows his opponent to stand and then fires off a couple of right hands to back Vee into the corner. From there he keeps firing off piston like right hands until the referee warns him. Obeying the rules, a rarity for a villain, M relents with his punches. He sets Vee up on the top turnbuckle though and climbs the ropes himself. Vee fights M each step of the way, and eventually uses his foot to shove him off. From the second rope Vee jumps and connects with a spinning heel kick, putting M on the mat. Vee rolls over to the ropes and take a second to catch his breath.

Connor: So a nice counter to a potential big impact move for Vee, and he is in the driver's seat.

Cohen: He can't spend too much time resting though, he needs to capitalize on this opening.

Vee walks over to where M is laying and begins to stomp away at his legs, trying to possibly take away the vertical base of his larger opponent. Thinking quickly, he grabs a leg and drops an elbow onto the back of the knee. He then begins to stretch the leg in leg lock. He pulls back with all of his might, but M is scoot a few feet and is able to reach back and grab the ropes to break the hold. M gets to his feet, holding his leg, and Vee begins to go to work with kicks to the midsection. He hits one, two, three sharp kicks before be connects with a dropkick to the knee, forcing M down to a kneeling position. From there Vee connects with a quick DDT and roll into a cover. One!...Two!...Two is all he gets as M gets a shoulder up. Not to be deterred, Vee goes back to the leg, stomping away at it while M tries to get back to his feet. On their feet, M visibly limping, the two men trade a couple of right hands without much venom. Vee ducks a shot from his opponent, and kicks the leg out from under M once again. This time he falls to a seated position and Vee hits the ropes. He connects with a dropkick to the seated M, and then quickly scrambled for another cover. One!...Two!...Kick out again at two by M.

Cohen: I see he took my advice and got on the offensive. Vee in total control.

Connor: And smartly working the legs of the larger M. Though not a big man by any means, M likes to fly and with a bum leg that will be hard.

Vee again grabs a leg and pulls M away from the ropes, but M kicks with his good leg and manages to kick Vee away. He gets to his feet and just sidestep a charging Vee, who he throws into the post. From there connects with a German suplex and follows it up with a standing moonsault, though it is clear that he is favoring one leg while he jumped.

Connor: M appears to be showing the effects of the earlier damage to his leg.

Cohen: That won't help his cause any.

M begins to slap at his leg, trying to get some feeling back in it while he walks to the turnbuckle. He climbs to the second rope and for reasons known only to a madman, uses a legdrop. It manages to connect, but M appears to be in more pain than Vee. The self proclaimed "Resemblance of all excellence" pushes M off of him, and drags him to his feet and Irish whips into the corner. He connects with a couple of hard chops to soften up his foe, before he lifts and places him in a tree of woe position.

Connor: What in the world is he going for here?

Vee then walks to the next turnbuckle and climbs to the top. Flashbulbs all across the arena go off as he connects with a missile dropkick that he calls the Coup de grâce! M crumbles into a heap as Vee pulls him awa from the ropes and makes the cover. One!...Two!...Three! Vee has knocked off M to advance to the next round of the tournament.

Anderson: Here is your winner and moving on in the Gold Rush Tournament, Vee A.D.Z!

Connor: I can't believe what I just saw. A coast to coast dropkick to finish off M.

Cohen: He took a big risk and it paid off, but I can't wait to see him crash and burn when he tries that next.

The referee raises Vee's hand in victory. He celebrates by clapping his hands above his head and thanking the fan in attendance. He walks over to check on M, who is slowly getting to his feet. They share a quick moment before M raises Vee's hand.

Connor: A great show of class by two former partners.

We go backstage to where Stacey Madison is standing by with Veejay.

Stacey: Hello everybody, I'm here with WZCW star, Veejay. Veejay you recently went through a personal tragedy, with your wife suffering a horrific car accident. Can you please elaborate on that?

Veejay: Thanks for asking Stacy. She is in critical but stable condition, though she had a hell of a time getting through. I don't want to blame my loss to EVe on Meltdown on her accident, I could never do that to Saffron, but my mind clearly isn't one hundred percent on wrestling at the moment.

The look on Veejay's face tells the story. He is clearly shaken from the accident.

Stacey: Now last year, you managed to finish runner up in the Gold Rush Tournament. Do you think you can improve on your success this year?

Veejay: All I know, Stacey, is that I'm going to go out and win it all for Saffron.

Before Stacey can speak again, Veejay walks off the interview set.

We cut backstage to where we see The Power Trip, John Constantine, bouncing up and down on the spot. Constantine looks full of intensity and determination as he looks off into the distance and water rolls down his furrowed brow. As the camera shit widens to reveal Johnny Klamour, Constantine let's out a deep sigh of anxiety.

Klamour: Joining me at this time, ladies and gentlemen, is the Power Trip, John Constantine. John, a lot of people of Internet forums and the WZCW Universe have had their say about the result of the Brawl to End Them All at Apocalypse. The result, of course, was a dramatic no contest as you and Mikey Stormrage incapacitated each other to the point of exhaustion. With that in mind, I'm sure everyone is wondering just what your thoughts are of the match and the decision?

Constantine stops bouncing on the spot and stares a hole through the iconic WZCW interviewer. Wiping the sweat from his brow, Constantine finally relaxes himself.

Constantine: My thoughts on the decision, Johnny? What happened at Apocalypse was not a decision, Johnny. What happened at Apocalypse was a travesty. Firstly, seem to have forgotten that Matt Tastic was never supposed to be in the match in the first place. Tell me, Johnny. How is it fair that we should go against someone who was never even booked into the match?

Klamour: Wouldn't that be the same thing for Team Kick Ass in regards to blade not being announced?

Constantine looks absolutely shocked at the insult that Johnny just hurled at him; a look of rage beginning to appear.

Constantine: Absolutely not!! As we know, Blade was never scheduled to appear and Team Kick Ass knew that. They knew to expect the unexpected. My team prepared for Cassanova and he couldn't even make it to the ring! As per usual, events seemed to have transpired that assisted the side of Team Live Mas.

Johnny nods his head in agreement as the twisted words of The Power Trip seem to make sense.

Constantine: Well, Johnny. Here's the inside scoop. Tonight, there will be no surprise announcements. Tonight, there will be draws and there will be no room for discussion. Tonight, I put an end to Mikey Stormrage and his quest for the WZCW Championship. The dream ends now...

With that, Constantine marches off.

The following contest is your main event of the evening!

[YOUTUBE]pc2GXtwnxJU[/YOUTUBE]

Introducing first, San Francisco, California by way of Indianapolis, Indiana, weighing 325 pounds, Mikey Stormrage!

Mikey comes to the stage to a great ovation from the crowd. He walks down the aisle, high fiving guys, hugging chicks a kissing babies.

Connor:
2015 was a great year for Mikey Stormrage and it seems 2016 may be even better as he rolls into the World title match at Gold Rush. Wouldn't you say?

Cohen:
Same can be said for Constantine. Who actually won the World title last year. He kinda has the better case, Cat.

[YOUTUBE]mCYfw2CyUdA[/YOUTUBE]
And his opponent, from St Louis, Missouri, weighing 265 pounds, Constantine!

Constantine paces the entrance ramp as his theme plays. Back and forth from side to side for a bit before stretching his arms out. A slightly mixed reaction. Mostly boo's from the crowd, but the don't move him as he walks down the aisle.

Cohen:
Two time Elite Champion, King For A Day and World Champion, Cat. That's success right there. And that man embodies it.

Connor:
Well, tonight he has a chance to continue to prove it as he faces one of adversaries at Gold Rush. His bitter rival, here tonight.

Both men stand in their corners set for action as referee Jurou Akiyama verifies that the two are ready. As he gets the confirmation, he orders the match to start.

*Ding Ding Ding*

The two competitors circle the ring, looking for the first move. Before one can be made though, Constantine taunts and yells at Mikey across the ring. "You don't belong here!" Mikey stops and looks around, reacting to what Constantine said. He lays on the ropes as Constantine continues to mock him. Mikey simply gets up and yells. "Your mother." Constantine suddenly drops his cocky demeanor and charges ahead. Mikey does the same and the two have an angry collar and elbow tie up. Both men battle for control and exchange holds. Constantine manages to slip behind Mikey with a waistlock. Mikey tries to break free from it by breaking Constantine's grip but the former World Champion simply lets go and slaps his foe right across the back of the head. Constantine backs off slowly with his arms stretched out in a sign of arrogance. Mikey doesn't even turn around. His face turns to anger as he clutches the ropes with a tight grip. Constantine looks on smugly. He sees the moment and charges at the distracted Mikey. A big jumping knee to the back shoves Mikey through the ropes and to the outside. He lands on his feet, even more frustrated than before.

Cohen: Constantine has full control of the situation. Mikey does not know how to focus on the task at hand.

Connor: I feel you're getting ahead of yourself, Jack.

Mikey roams around ringside frustrated and slaps the apron before getting back in the ring. He shoves Constantine who bounces off the ropes and recoils right into a big Clothesline. Constantine bounces into a seated position as Mikey plays to the crowd. Constantine looks on seated. Mikey then wets his finger and sticks it right into Constantine's ear. He reacts getting to his feet angrily and the two start to brawl. They exchange right hands but Mikey stops it and whips Constantine across the ring. He catches Constantine with a Fireman's Carry and quickly powers him down to the mat with a Samoan Drop. Mikey gets up and runs the ropes and goes for a Senton Splash but Constantine rolls out of the way. Mikey bounces off the canvas and Constantine quickly locks in a front facelock and hits a vertical Suplex. Mikey bounces off the mat clutching his back on impact. Constantine once again extends his arms arrogantly but Mikey is right back up albeit clutching his back.

Connor: Both men look to one up each other here as they get set for their World title match with Dr. Zeus at Gold Rush. Both men really want to prove who's superior.

Cohen: Yeah. A regular dong measuring contest going on here in the main event of Ascension. I'm not doubting how important it is to win here tonight, but drop the toughman contest.

Both men go at it again with the right hands. Constantine is the one to stop the sequence and whips Mikey across the ring. But as Mikey comes by and hits a Running Body Block. Constantine bounces to his feet and Mikey repeats the dosage. Mikey goes for a third but Constantine stops him with a right hand. Mikey falls to the mat but gets right back and gets another right hand. Constantine tries to whip him but Mikey inverts it, hits a knee to the gut and hooks a Uranage but Constantine hits a couple of elbows to block it. He floats the arm and hits a DDT, planting Mikey's head to the mat as he pretends to be a carrot for a second. Constantine hooks the leg off it. 1...... 2.... 3-But Mikey rolls the shoulder over at 2. Constantine gets back up and pulls Mikey up by the hair but the gamer fights back and on to his feet. Mikey knees Constantine in the gut and instantly hooks an Abdominal Stretch. Mikey taunts Constantine as he holds him and spanks him as he speaks.

Cohen: You've gotta be kidding me! It's bad enough they're spending the match trying to prove their manliness, now Mikey's spanking Constantine like a child?

Connor: Jack, I sense this is far more serious than you think it is. Whoever wins this is gonna have a big stake on the World title match at Gold Rush.

Constantine tries to fight his way out of the hold. He powers out of it with a Hip Toss. Mikey gets back to his feet and Constantine meets him with a Clothesline. Constantine repeats. He goes for a third one but in a peculiar move, Mikey actually bridges backwards to dodge it. Constantine stops moving, stupefied by what he just saw. He turns around and is caught off guard by Mikey who hits him with a Uranage. He runs the ropes and hits a Senton Splash. Immediately goes for a cover. 1........ 2...... 3-NO. Constantine gets the shoulder up. Mikey gets back up to his feet and pulls Constantine back up. Constantine slips out of Mikey's grip though and goes for a Clothesline but the 3 Time Tag Team Champion ducks it. He grabs Constantine, bear hugs him, tosses him in the air and powers him down with the Live Mas Slam. Stormrage hooks the leg! 1.......2.......3-But Constantine kicks out!

Connor:It seems Mikey is in control now. They're getting more serious now. Are you still mad?

Cohen: Yes, because the goofball is not gonna win, Cat. Why would you say he's in control?

Mikey gets back up for his next move, but Constantine rolls out of the ring to get his bearings. He manages to stand on his feet and clutches his ribs, annoyed by the slight pain of having a close to 300 pound guy slam him. Mikey grabs him by the hair but Constantine, ever the crafty veteran uses the opportunity to poke Mikey right in the eye, the referee's vision being impaired. Constantine gets in the ring and goes on the attack. Series of clotheslines to the blinded Mikey, he then whips him across the ring. But Mikey can't see very well and in losing his balance, he grabs the ropes and holds on. Constantine charges at him but Mikey elbow's him right in the temple. Costantine takes a few steps back giving Mikey space to attack. He lunges at the former Heavyweight Champion but is caught and tossed overhead with minimal effort with a Fallaway Slam. The Isolation Slam, as Costantine refers to it. Mikey bounces off the canvas and The Powertrip see's his opportunity. He racks Mikey over his neck using his momentum raises him into the air for The Axis. But Mikey musters enough where with all to get out and Armdrags out of the hold. Mikey collapses from the earlier Isolation and Constantine, while tossed aside is still fully receptive to his surroundings. He goes for his foe again, but is surprised as Mikey turns and catches him. Tossing him into the air for the Falcon Punch.

Connor: I think Mikey's feeling it. Now what, Jack?

Cohen: Constantine's baiting him.

Mikey goes to the top rope. Motivated, he slaps the turnbuckle as he makes his climb. He plays to the crowd as he measures his target. But suddenly, the lights go dark.

Connor: What happened?

Cohen: Becky forgot to pay the power?

The lights come back on as Mikey looks around confused. Nothing has happened but Mikey re-adjusts and takes flight for the Flying Burrito. Sadly, Constantine has had more than enough time to recover and rolls out of the way. Mikey bounces off the canvas and Constantine gets to his feet to capitalize. He awaits as Mikey turns around and goes for the Collateral Damage Spinebuster. But as he grabs Mikey, the lights go dark again.

Cohen: What's going on here?

Connor: I think we all know who's calling card that is.

The lights come back on and when the come back, Dr Zeus is in the ring and hits Constantine with a spike right in the head. Causing referee Jurou Akiyama to call for the bell.

Ladies and gentlemen, by order of referee Jurou Akiyama, this match is a no-con--

He has to get right out of dodge as Harrys stops announcing flat out of concern though as Zeus threatens him too. He turns and then hits Mikey in the head with it. Both men are down on the mat, with a trickle of blood running down their foreheads as Dr. Zeus slinks away. Raising the spike in one hand and the World title in the other.

Connor: Leave it to that slime ball to just show up and ruin what was a perfectly fine main event match. Mikey and Constantine still don't settle their issues and now they have to also keep in mind this psycho will want to defend his turf.

Cohen:
Of course. He's the World Champion, Cat. He's gonna want to make a statement. We may not like how he conducts his business, but none the less, it's business.

Dr. Zeus gets out of the ring, walking backwards with the World title and lethal object as Mikey and Constantine look at what the World Champion did. They gingerly get back up as Dr. Zeus exits the stage. Referee's are helping them but the two start to bicker again. They begin to shove each other as the referee's try to hold them back. The screen fading to black as the show ends.

Crizzedits:

Killjoy: Constantine vs. Stormrage
Yaz: Vee vs. M, segments
Spidey: Flex vs. Kagura, segments
NSL: Triple threat
Dave: Segments

Special thanks to FunKay for writing the six man tag, and Dagger for providing a segment. Rep everyone for their work and be on the lookout for the boards soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back