• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AS8 - USA vs. Criminal Karnage (Elite X League)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
Karnage got himself off to a great start by taking the first two points available in the Leagues. Now he has the chance to extend his league at the expense of USA, a man he's fought off on a couple of occasions. USA, will no doubt want the chance to earn a victory and stop Karnage's momentum, but which of these men will be successful in their challenge ahead?

Deadline is Tuesday 15th December 23:59 EST

As the promo begins, an empty wrestling ring, baring the logo of WZCW, is seen to be surrounded by many people in camouflage. A banner is evident in the background and is draped across the area that a titantron would normally be located. A large set is below it, which is synonymous with the set-up of WZCW. The banner reads “WZCW – Tribute To The Troops: 2009”. The troops are cheering as the regular team of Catherine Connor and Jack Cohen sit at ringside. Truman Harrys can be seen jauntily getting up the stairs and getting in to the ring. This is met with a huge cheer from the troops as the anticipation for the show rises.

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen of the United States armed forces. It is an honour to be with you today and on behalf of the entire roster of WrestleZone Championship Wrestling, I would like to welcome you to the 2009 edition of our Tribute To The Troops!

The crowd erupt with a huge pop.

Harrys: I think I speak on behalf of everyone involved with WZCW when I say a big thank you for risking your lives to give liber-

“Skillet” by Monster hits as Karnage appears on top of the ramp. He is not dressed to compete and looks into the deep crowd with malicious eyes. The crowd let out a loud boo as he begins to make his way down the ramp with a look of disgust on his face. As he reaches the ring, Karnage takes a few steps and then carries on around the outside of the ring, sneering at the troops who are blasting him with abuse. After a complete revolution of the ring, Karnage climbs the stairs that lead up to the ring. He gets inside and walks over to Truman Harrys with motivation. He grabs the mic from out of his hand and pushes him away. Harrys slides out of the ring and leaves it to be occupied by only Karnage.

Karnage: Almost a week ago…

The crowd burst into a loud boo that drowns out the voice of Karnage. Karnage shakes his head and looks upset that they have dares to interrupt him.

Karnage: Almost a week ago…

The crowd continue to boo but Karnage looks to continue anyway.

Karnage: Almost a week ago, I was asked to come out here, to this God-forsaken country and put on a show for “the bravest men in the world”. Now, I was against it at first. However, the more I thought about it, the more I realised that you people need to be put in your places. You see, I have come to the realisation that you people are vermin.

The crowd are going crazy at this statement. One member of the troops is trying avidly to get over the safety barrier and at Karnage. Karnage spots him and moves over to that side of the ring. The security is having a hard time holding him back until Karnage begins to address him.

Karnage: You see, this sort of behaviour typifies everything that the United States stands for. One person dares to question them and it has already turned violent. You know what, I need to teach you people a lesson… Let him in!

The security guard looks at Karnage and then releases the soldier as he fixes himself. The soldier hops over the security barrier and then slides under the bottom rope of the ring. He is given a microphone by one of the stage hands and looks Karnage dead in the eye.

Karnage: What’s your name, son?

Soldier: Private Ryan Michaels!

Karnage: Private Ryan!? You couldn’t write this stuff. So tell me Private, why do you think that you can come in here and take on a man who has been fighting all of his life?

Michaels: Well, Sir! I am American and as an American I can do what I like. I see you in here running your mouth and I know that someone should shut you up. If that man has to be me, then so be it.

Karnage drops his mic and begins to roll up his sleeves. Michaels drops his mic too and a loud cheer from the troops echoes around the arena. Michaels begins to walk towards Karnage and Karnage reciprocates. Both men meet in the middle of the ring. Karnage towers above his opponent and looks much more physically dominant than Michaels. From nowhere, Michaels launches a flurry of wild punches at Karnage that drives him backwards. Karnage recoils into the corner and Michaels launches himself at his opponent. Karnage grabs him and plants him with a spinebuster. The loud cheers of the fans are now silenced as Michaels lies, breathless on the canvas. Karnage wipes a little trickle of blood from his mouth and picks up Michaels. He plants him with the Solitary Confinement and Michaels looks out of it.

Karnage picks up his mic once more as some EMT’s rush down to the ring to help the soldier. More and more people are attempting to get past the security and into the ring with Karnage.

Karnage: Hold them back! You see, that is just typical of Americans. For one thing, you just don’t know when to quit. Michaels got in here and was completely destroyed and every single one of you knows that I would do the exact same to each and everyone here. Yet you persist in trying to get in here. You are not deserving of my time.

The crowd are going wild and the tension in the arena is palpable as a chant of “USA, USA, USA” begins to echo around the arena.

Karnage: Ah! There it is! There is the ultimate illustration of the American psyche. You think that because you want something that you are going to get it. Well not tonight! You think that because you have numbers on your side that you will automatically win the day. However, how is this war going again? That’s right, you are fighting a war that you can’t win and that brings me nicely on to my opponent. USA has come up against me three times and is yet to beat me. He does not have the numbers that you rely so heavily on and he knows that he can’t beat me.

However, numbers do count for something. For example, 3 is the number of times that USA will have attempted to beat me. 2 is the number of people that attacked Titus and hospitalised the number one contender. 1 is the amount of point that I will be taking from this match and 0 is the amount of times that your precious USA will have beaten me.

Karnage drops the mic once more and walks up the ramp and out of the arena as his music plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back