AS20: Reckless Youth vs. Hancock/Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
New Tag Team Champions Reckless Youth will be facing a team that is slowly becoming a rival in the form of Hancock and Fox in a non-title match. Will the Champs do well once more since Unscripted or has a new surge of confidence taken Fox and Hancock to another level?

Deadline for RPs is Tuesday 14th September 23:59 EST

The scene opens up backstage at Unscripted. The newly crowned WZCW World Tag Team Champions Tucker Graham and Alexander Steele walk through the curtain that seperates the backstage area from the rest of the arena. They are clearly ecstatic about winning the Elimination Tag match and becoming the champions. They are celebrating all the way back to the locker rooms.

We did it! Dude, dude! We did it! We're the champs! I can't believe it!

Graham hi-fives a random guy he passes by backstage. Steele is happy, but he is more composed and can only laugh at Graham's exuberance.

Damn Tucker! You're like the little kid who opened up his Christmas present and found a Nintendo 64!

Graham laughs as he holds the belt out in front of him. The realization of what just happened finally seems to be sitting in.

Dude, we're the champs! I couldn't have done this without you.

Same here man-

No, I really couldn't have done this without you. You're the one who won the match for us. You're the one who called me to put this team together. Without you, none of this would be possible. I just want to say thanks man. Thanks for helping me realize my dream.

Steele looks at Graham as if he can't believe how sentimental he is being. He doesn't have time to answer as Mazi flings herself onto him as soon as they enter the locker room.

Oh baby! You were so great out there! Congratulations!

They let go from their embrace and stand next to each other looking at the belt. There are a few moments of silence until Graham chimes in.

Dude, we're the champs! You two know what that means, right?

Mazi and Steele look at each other trying to come up with an answer.

It means that you two are the best in the company.

No no no no, well, yeah. I guess it does. But guess what else!

Steele lets out a sigh, but he appears to be excited about what Graham has to say.

It means we have to celebrate! Lets go to a bar and enjoy ourselves tonight! I'll call the cab.

I don't know Tuck-

Mazi cuts him off.

No, he is right Alex. You earned this. Go out and enjoy yourselves tonight.

You're coming with us, right?

I think I'm heading back to the hotel. Its been a long, long day and I'm pretty tired.

Steele looks concerned.

I don't feel comfortable going out without you.

Alex, go ahead. You're just going to some bar, right Tucker.

Tucker is hanging up the phone from calling the taxi company.

Huh? Oh yeah, nothing to worry about.

Steele lets out a sigh, but this time he doesn't seem too excited about what's about to happen.

Are you sure Mazi?

Yes, go! Have a good time! I'll be fine!

Come on Alex, the cab will be here any second. Lets go!

Steele turns to Graham and back to Mazi. He kisses her goodbye and gives here the newly won belt before leaving with Graham. On the way out Leon Kensworth stops them.

Hey guys! Great match! Can I get a quick interview?

Sorry Leon, my man. I know its uncharacteristic of me to say no, but no. Just come by the hotel room tomorrow around noon. Does that work?

Leon nods as Graham and Steele pass by and leave the arena. Outside, they enter the taxi. After a long cab ride, the pull in front of a place called "Wyldfyre: The Hottest Nightclub in Town". They get out of the cab and pay the driver. Steele notices that its a nightclub and not a bar just as the taxi pulls away.

Tucker...I thought you said this was going to be a bar.

Ummmm, yeah. I can guarantee you there is a bar in there. Come on.

The two men enter the nightclub. Loud techno music is playing as they make their way through the club. They go to the bar and get drinks. They mingle with the other people there and Graham starts conversations with many different people. It seems he is having an easy time starting coversations since he brought along his newly won belt. Graham is talking to a group of people while Steele stands there quietly, but is still part of the group.

Then my man here pinned the massive Wasabi Toyota and we won these belts!

Graham holds his belt up and looks at Steele to do the same, although he didn't bring his.

Dude, where's your belt?

I didn't bring it with me. I left it with Mazi, and she's on the other side of town.

So Mazi's not here?

A beautiful woman walks up and joins the group. She is wearing a short black dress that leaves little to the imagination. Steele instantly knows that it is Ava. He looks excited to see her, but hesitant to talk to her.

No, she's not here. What are you doing here?

I couldn't pass up a chance to congratulate you on winning the championship. I was there tonight cheering you on and I tried to find you but I heard a rumor that y'all were coming here, so here I am.

Oh ho ho! So you're stalking him!

Graham and Ava laugh, but Steele doesn't.

I guess you could say that. But I just want to congratulate you on winning.

She grabs Steele's hand and tries to lead him away, but he resists.

Thank you very much. But I think I'm staying here.

Ava looks flustered for a second, but she regains her composure.

Alex baby, I know how you feel, I've seen how you look at me. I feel the same way about you. So just let me help you celebrate your win. Mazi will never have to know.

She grabs his hand again and tries to lead him off, but he is still relunctant.

Dude, go. You don't pass up an opportunity like this! Go live a little! No harm, no foul!

Steele still looks uncormfortable, but he realizes this is something he has been wanting to happen for a long time and decides to just go with it.

Alright Ava, lets get out of here.

Oh finally! Lets go have some fun!

Graham lets out a little shout of encouragement as Steele and Ava leave the club and are out of sight. He turns back to one of the women he was talking to earlier.

What did you say your name was again?

Jessica.

Oh thats right. I'm Tucker Graham.

She gives him a devilish smile.

I know who you are. And I know what you're all about and I find it so inspiring.

Graham is a little surprised that he is recognized in public.

Oh really? Thanks. I think me and Alex proved tonight that if you put your mind to something you can do whatever you want. If you embrace whatever makes you who you are you will be one step closer to becoming what you want to be. And what I've always wanted to be is a professional wrestler and a champion. Thanks to Alex, that dream has came true.

You know what I've always wanted?

Graham shakes his head no. Jessica leans in and whispers something into his ear and his face lights up and he starts laughing like a little kid.

Oh really. Ohhhhh. Mhmmmm. Nice. What do you say me and you get out of here.

Jessica bights her lower lip and nods her head and grabs Graham's hand. The two of them leave the club together.

A little bit later Steele re-enters the club.

Tucker. Tucker!

He is looking around for his tag team partner. He looks as if he as just done something he didn't really want to do.

Tucker!?

A brunette woman turns around and looks at him.

Who are you looking for?

Tucker Graham. He was the little guy with the big gold belt. Do you know where he is? I need to talk to him.

No, I haven't seen him. Sorry.

Damn.

Steele whispered that under his breathe and continues his search. The scene fades to black as Steele walks around the club looking for his partner.

Hancock is walking away from the ring and as he gets to the back he can’t find Fox anywhere. He watches the screen as Reckless Youth wins the tag titles.

Hancock: This night is going just awesome…

Kensworth slowly shuffles up next to Hancock and starts to interview

Kensworth: Excu…

Hancock: Ahh! When did you get there?

Kensworth: Just got here.

Hancock: You skinny kid, what do you want.

Kensworth: As we go out from Unscripted it’s almost the same result as your final match. Get beat quickly and walk away in shame.

Hancock: If you were looking out there I was focused and held my head high as I walked away from the ring! I know that blunder was Fox’s fault and this only proves I should be going for the titles myself! I need to go home and think about this for a while.

*Hancock opens the door and walks into the fog*

We now see Hancock sitting in his home reading a book

Hancock: Plato once told the story of the Prisoner and the Cave. A prisoner is chained so he can only see shadows of a puppeteer behind him. He is like this way since birth and all he knows are these shadows. He does not call the shadow of the tree a shadow, but a tree. This is very like the world Plato refers to and I know where I am in that picture.

I was once disillusioned with these fake dreams and people and now I understand that all that is in front of us is shadows. I am the enlightened prisoner, whose mind has escaped the chains but his body traps him.

I know in my mind I can rise to the top of this company but again and again my shell fails me with slips and mistakes. I play out the match in my head, my hand is raised and I have the titles. But then the shadows flicker as the shadows once again trick my body. And I have to sit helpless as this perfection I know is real, such as the ones casting the shadow, is traded for this horrible shadow of the match as Fox is barely there and then I lose.

*The phone rings and Hancock picks it up*

Hancock: Hello?

The person on the phone speaks

Hancock: Yes, I will be coming by after my match today. I know you don’t want me but how else am I supposed to get money? Alright, I’ll see you there

He slowly places the phone on the receiver as he looks back at the camera.

Hancock: Yet as I want to escape these chains they trap me. I look toward my match tonight against The Reckless Youth again and I feel now with the proper motivation, I am able to do it. Youth might have training but they also have the vital flaw in Graham. With his lifestyle comes negatives, the poison he injects in his body only slows him down and clouds the mind. He is the prisoner who not only believes the shadows but talks to them. I gaze down at him from the enlightened throne and shake my head as I now have the determination and training to beat them.

The scene opens up and reveals the underside of a bed spread. Under the bedspread is Tucker Graham, who is asleep. A door slams loudly and he jolts up. He gets out from under the covers and looks around. His hair is matted to his face, and he keeps blinking deeply, as if to be trying to clear his head. Graham looks to see what caused the loud noise that woke him up, and he sees Johnny Klamor walking around the hotel suite. Graham can only mumble a few words.

What time is it? What are you doing here?

Klamor turns to Graham and is surprised he’s awake.

Oh, good to see you joined us Graham. It’s 1:15. And why do you think I’m here?

Graham runs his hands through his hair, trying to get it out of his face. He stretches his hands out over his head and begins to look like he is actually awake.

Where’s Jessica?

You mean the lady who just left? Tell me, Graham, what is her last name?

Graham gives Klamor a mean look, but then smiles.

I don’t know. But I got her number, so it doesn’t really matter. I thought Leon was going to interview me?

He was, yes. But he said he couldn’t make it, so he called me to do it. And I reluctantly said yes. So, Graham lets go ahead and start this interview.

Graham nods, but has a quick second thought.

Wait wait wait wait wait. Hold on a second. How long were you in here before I woke up?

Klamor quickly answers Graham's question.

Don’t worry about it. Now are you ready to begin?

Graham gives Klamor a suspicious look, but nods his head to start the interview.

So, how does it feel to be a paper champion?

Graham is shocked at this question.

What do you mean paper champion? We won the titles fair and-

Klamor cuts him off.

Don’t you dare say you won the match fair and square. The champions weren’t at full strength. The Crashin Movement took out Kravinoff, which forced Toyota to find a replacement on short notice. To be honest with you, I think Scott Hammond’s performance was nothing short of heroic.

I have to agree. Hammond performed just as well, if not better, than many people could have expected him to on such short notice. But me and Alexander-

Klamor clears his throat and looks at Graham, as if he’s saying you know better.

Alex and I have no control what the Crashin Movement does. We can only control what we do. It is unfortunate that we didn’t get another chance at the Pride of Toyota at full strength, but we had to fight whoever stepped in the ring. Do I agree with the Movement’s actions? Absolutely not, but we had no other choice than to accept what they did and go with it. And because of that, we had to go fight Hammond instead of Kravinoff.

Honestly, I think Hammond taking Kravinoff’s place made the match even harder to win. Alex and I game planned for Kravinoff to be in the match, but we had to adapt during the match to account for our new opponent. I think that shows how cohesive of a unit Reckless Youth is. We are able to not only hit a curveball when one is thrown to us, but we are able to hit it out of the park for a home run. And we hit the home run at Unscripted when we won the titles!

Klamor shakes his head. He does not agree with what Graham just said.

Graham, you didn’t win anything. Steele is the one who won the match after you got eliminated.

True. Alex saved my ass. He’s the one who won the match for us, and I am eternally grateful for that. He helped me realize my dream of becoming a champion, and I can’t thank him enough for it. I couldn’t ask for a better partner than Alex. Well, I could, but one doesn’t exist. Alex not only covers the mistakes I make, but he doesn’t make any himself. He is a wrestling machine and I’m happy to not only call him my partner but also my friend.

By the way, you haven’t seen him today, have you?

Klamor shakes his head no and Graham looks concerned for a second. But he continues with what he was saying before.

But to say I didn’t win anything is completely false Mr. Klamor. I pinned Hammond 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring. Without that, we wouldn’t have had a chance to win the match. I know that Alex won the match, but I know I contributed to the win.

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

Graham lets out a sigh. He is getting more and more annoyed by Klamor’s remarks.

You and Steele have a chance to prove that you’re not flukes at the next Ascension, when you go up against the team of Matt Fox and Mark Hancock once again.

Graham lets out a disapproving groan.

Damn it. Them again?

What, do you and Steele think that since you two are champs that you’re above Fox and Hancock?

No, that’s not it at all. The truth is that these two men are two of the toughest men we will ever be in the ring with. I know they haven’t won a match since returning to WZCW, but that doesn’t mean they’re pushovers. It’s just the opposite. Every time I have a match with one of these men, a little piece of me is left in the ring. Fox and Hancock are looking out for themselves, and they know if they hurt everybody else, no one will stand in the way of what they want. Hell, just take a look at what happened at Unscripted. Fox just blasted all of us, including his partner, with a chair. He’s crazy! And that’s why I’m hesitant to step in the ring with them again.

Graham brushes the hair out of his face once more. He finally gets up out of bed and puts a shirt on that was on the floor next to the bed.

But by hitting his tag partner proves one thing to me. They are too self-centered to work together and achieve anything as a team. It’s no secret that they hate each other. Well, to be fair, they don’t just hate each other, they hate everybody. But how can you be a successful tag team while hating your partner? Fox and Hancock teaming is a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode. I know I don’t want to be around it when it finally does blow, because whoever is nearby will be laid waste to. But it can happen at any time. There is no way they can achieve anything in this division if they continue on the path they are on. If they find any kind of common ground and get on the same page, they will be the most dangerous team wrestling has seen in a long, long time.

But since it doesn’t appear Fox and Hancock will ever be able to co-exist peacefully, I am confident that Alexander and I will be able to come out with the victory. Will it be easy? Of course not. I know our opponents will do whatever it takes to brutalize us. But in the end, the trust Steele and I have in each other will outweigh the sick and twisted minds of the men who will stand across the ring from us. At Ascension, Reckless Youth will prove that we deserve to be called the World Tag Team Champions!

Graham picks up his title belt and admires it for a moment.

Now, if this interview is over, I need to leave. I have to go find Alex.

Yes, thankfully this interview is over. I can now get out of this disgusting room. I’m going to have to take a shower.

The two men begin to leave the room. Klamor walks out first and Graham is expecting him to hold the door for him, but he doesn’t. The door slams in Graham’s face, and he can only laugh as he re-opens the door and walks out as the scene fades out.

The scene opens to show Matthew Fox standing on the balcony of his Oakland hills home. He knuckles are white as he tightly grips the wrought iron railing. His jaw twitches and his brow furrows in thought. He sighs deeply and shakes his head slightly.

Fox: It's safe to say my glorious return has fizzled out. I have yet to be victorious in any of my matches and my so called partner is now blaming me for this latest loss and rightfully so as I did crack him over the head with a chair. Why? Simple, Hancock you have been pathetic to say the least in our matches. I have had to carry your ass in every match and I got sick of it. I didn't care about winning the tag titles, especially with you as a partner. You let me down and I paid you back in kind. You seem Hancock, I am a great wrestler, I am one of the best this world has ever seen and you were and still are holding me back. Let this chair shot be a lesson to you. Step up your damn game and we will be cool, let me down again and I'll do more than split your skull, I will completely and utterly destroy you in every way a person can be destroyed. So consider this a warning, a challenge. You have better perform well in our match, out this partnership is over and I will take you out. Got it?

Fox shakes his head again and grits his teeth. He purses his lips and releases his grip on the railing. He runs his hands through his wild and untamed hair, pops his neck and stares out over the city of Oakland.

Fox: Reckless Youth... consider yourself warned, I am now on a mission to turn my return around and by Lucifer himself I will do whatever it takes to make my mark on this company. Perhaps Graham you are right, I am self-centered. Then again look at who I am partnered with, would you work with him? He's pathetic and a let down. However know that his weaknesses in the ring will not stop me this time, he's been put on notice and now you and your partner are as well. You admitted you are nervous about stepping into the ring with me again, bad mistake. If it is one thing I do very well, it is exploiting peoples mistakes. You gave me an opening to take you and your partner out and I will take full advantage of it. Know this though, a victory doesn't mean much to me at this point, those will come soon enough, but I do have to prove a point and I will do it, no matter what.

The scene fades as Fox goes back to inside his home.

Monday, 30 August 2010
Boston, Massachusetts
The Steele Residence

Alex got home late Saturday night after being unable to find his tag team partner, Tucker Graham. After more than an hour of searching he decided to call it a night and went on home. Little did Alex know, the following morning would bring more sorrow than joy. Mazi storms into the bedroom with a bucket of water, the look on her face explaining how angry she is as she violently throws the water onto the still sleeping Steele.

Alexander snaps awake, his eyes wide and his skin visibly pulling tight and forming bumps, showing how cold the water in the bucket was. He gasps as he stares up at Mazi from the bed, trying to shake off the fact that she just drenched him with ice cold water.

“What in the hell!?”

He asks her in disbelief as he swings his legs out of the bed and stands up on the cold hard wood floor. His body shivers as he stares at her, his eyes finally focusing on her face. He can see now that she did this out of spite. But she doesn’t answer him, presses a button on his cell phone and then throws it at him. The phone lands on the bed and there is a text message gazing up at him. It reads ‘Thanks for the good time last night.” and the sender is Ava.

“Fuck you Alex, we’re through…”

She throws the bucket at his head and then turns away just as it connects. Alex falls back against the wall and watches at Mazi walks out of the bedroom and toward the front door. He knows better than to try to chase after her when she’s this angry, so he lets her leave knowing she’ll clam down and then he’ll talk to her. He looks down at his phone and then gives the bucket a kick sending it across the room.

“Son of a bitch…”

The scene fades to black as Alex walks into the bathroom to get ready for his day.

Wednesday, 01 September 2010
Boston, Massachusetts
The Steele Refinery

Alex stands in the training ring with one of his father’s students; Steele is giving the young man a stretching as if he was his father. Alex holds an abdominal stretch on the man, giving him time to try to escape but he’s made sure that it won’t be happening as he takes his aggression out on the trainee. The student groans in pain, making it obvious that he hasn’t reached this portion of his training yet.

“Alright that’s enough boy!”

The grisly voice of Jason Steele echoes through the training facility. Imagine his surprise coming out of his office and catching his son stretching a trainee that just signed up that prior Monday. He walks toward the ring and rolls in under the bottom rope. By this time, Alex has finally released the student and shoved him away.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing? You can’t treat my trainees like that.”

Jason states, setting ground rules for his son if he is to continue to use the facility. He looks to his son for a reaction and notices the demeanor, Alex is angry about something and Jason knows that it’s only a matter of time that Alex will lash out.

The two Steele men stare at one another, neither moving for a moment, both wondering just what the other will do. Alex makes the first move, going in and taking a swing at his father. Jason expertly weaves back, dodging the punch and catching Alex. He steps through and slides his arm over and around Alex’s head, locking in a half nelson before applying a cross face and kicking out one of his son’s knees. Jason pulls the submission in tighter and holds his boy in it, forcing him to cool off. Alex holds out as his father chokes him, as his face turns red from the lack of oxygen he finally taps out and is released.

“Get out of my gym and get your head right boy, you’re not beating up on my students because you’ve got sand in your vagina.”

Jason tells Alex, as he turns away leaving his son in the middle of the ring gasping for air. The scene begins to fade to black as Alex moves toward the ropes.

Saturday, 04 September 2010
Boston, Massachusetts
Silvertone Bar & Grill

Sitting at a table by himself, the scene catches Alexander Steele mulling over his cell phone with a bottle of beer grasped in his left hand. He stares at the phone as if it’s supposed to ring out of the blue, much to his surprise that is exactly what it does. He doesn’t recognize the phone number so he doesn’t answer it and just lets the phone vibrate on the table as he picks the bottle up and takes a swing from it.

After a few moments and a couple of beers later, Alexander is joined by Johnny Klamor at the table. Klamor looks at Alex and shakes his head, making it obvious that he doesn’t want to be here.

“I don’t do led interviews.”

Alex tells him the second he sits down at the table. He thought that the on air staff of WZCW got the hint, guess Klamor didn’t get the memo.

“So I’ve heard, but I don’t really care what you do or don’t do. You ignored my phone call so I had to track you down here in this god awful town. You’re giving me an interview whether you like it or not.”

Klamor explains to the champion. He fixes his tie and then places a audio recorder on the center of the table and presses record.

“Johnny Klamor here with one half of the WZCW Tag Team Champions, Alexander Steele; he requested an interview to discuss his win and the upcoming match that Reckless Youth faces.”

Alex raises an eyebrow while he looks at Johnny, he didn’t request this interview and he wasn’t exactly prepared to hear that he already had another tag match in the works. He is impressed though that Klamor can manage to be professional even while still being a lying asshole.

“Now Chump, you along with that shrimp Tucker, managed to make it through Unscripted and came out as the champions. You were the one though that got the win and unfortunately you didn’t actually beat Pride of Toyota.”

“I see where this is going…”

Starts Alex, cutting Johnny off, knowing just what Klamor is getting at, this is why he despises being led through interviews as everything is so damned predicable.

“I don’t care who Reckless Youth beat, we won the match and became the tag team champions. It’s better this than for WZCW to have a tournament for the titles because Pride of Toyota could not actually defend the straps. Scott Hammond replaced Hunter and they lost, what you’re forgetting Klamor, is that the outcome would have been the same even with Hunter involved. Reckless Youth went out to the ring determined to win and that’s just what we did.”

Alex pauses and Johnny sees this as an opportunity to step back into the interview to lead the questioning.

“But Tucker really didn’t do that much, wouldn’t you say?”

“Shut up Klamor, Tucker took out the only other person in WZCW that could possibly match me in pure wrestling ability. I’ve seen what you’ve tried to do with Tucker and trust me it won’t work on me. I’m not going to sit here and act like I could have put out Fox, Hancock, Toyota, and Hammond by myself. That’s why we’re a team, he has strengths in that he’s faster than I am and can fly, and I’m the one that grounds everyone so that he can fly. We work well as a team and you’re not going to convince either one of us otherwise.”

Once again, he interrupts Johnny, letting the interviewer have it. Alex thinks that Klamor should have listened to him, as he’s not in the mood to do this right now.

“Fine, whatever you say Chump. You’re next match is at Ascension against Matt Fox and Mark Hancock. Your partner seemed nervous about this match happening again. What’re you feelings?”

Alex shakes his head the second he hears Fox and Hancock’s names and then sighs a deep and heavy breath.

“What are my feelings? Really, Mr. Klamor that’s the big question? My feelings are that Fox and Hancock are gluttons for punishment; that they don’t deserve to be in the ring with Reckless Youth until they get their shit straight. We crushed them in our first outing, made extremely short work of them in the title match, and this upcoming Ascension will be no different. Tucker at times can be a Nervous Nellie at times, I think that it sometimes has to do with the size of those we’re going up against, but make no mistake Johnny, Reckless Youth will not be swayed by these two has-beens.”

“You’re welcome for this interview, I look forward to you and Tucker losing to Fox and Hancock.”

Klamor states and then reaches across the table and takes the recorder, shutting it off and tucking it into a pocket.

“I’ll just go edit this so that you sound just the way that Tucker does. You have a nice meal now.”

Johnny snears at Alex as he gets up and walks off while the scene fades to black.

Monday, 13 September 2010
Ascension Recording Studio

“Mazi, baby, come on let me explain.”

“Fuck off, Alex”

The argument can be heard while Alexander stands just off scene trying to talk on the phone with his now ex-girlfriend. Mazi hangs up promptly after him to fuck off to which the young champion tucks the phone away into his pocket. Steele walks onto the set and picks up his title, draping it over his shoulder, and looks directly at the camera, his brows furrowed as he stares a hole through the lens. The production crew gives him a cue that they’re recording and he’s off.

“Matthew Fox and Marcus Hancock… two absolute wastes of human space, men that don’t deserve the spot they’ve been placed in. WZCW has seen fit that Fox and Hancock will face Reckless Youth once more in a now non title bout. They both want to redeem themselves in their own eyes, but what they’ve failed to realize is that their time has come and gone.”

“I told you guys that it was time for you to step aside and let the younger, better wrestlers to walk on past you, but you refused to listen then and I’m sure you’ll refuse to listen now. So at Ascension, Reckless Youth will give you another lesson in learning how to listen. You two didn’t deserve to be in the tag title match at Unscripted but for some reason you were there. The tag team division needs more contenders but just throwing people into the title match because they are there do not a good division make.”

“I would much rather be facing a makeshift team of any of the new rookies this week as opposed to another match with you two. What’s more is that you both are extremely unlucky, you’ve caught me in yet another bad mood and I will be taking my aggression out on you. I might even get carried away and break a bone or two.”

Alex pauses and shakes his head before shifting the title on his shoulder to lift it up.

“Ascension will be the beginning; Reckless Youth will take on all comers, with or without the title on the line. We’re not afraid of anyone and we will retain as long as we possibly can. Hunter wanted to bring the titles back to the forefront of WZCW and he fell short, Reckless Youth will succeed. Fox and Hancock, you two gentlemen can choke on that.”

Alex finishes and then turns away from the camera, walking away from the scene as it fades to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back