Armageddon: Eight Diva Santa's Little Helper Match

scsu01

A girl who loves wrestling
As first reported by WWE Mobile on AT&T, eight of the Sexiest Women on Television will do battle at Armageddon when Divas Champion Michelle McCool, Maria, Mickie James & Kelly Kelly go up against Victoria, Natalya, Jillian & Maryse in a Santa's Little Helper Match. Which team will come out on top and who will be on the wrong end of season's beatings?

WWE.com

Yes, this was announced for Armageddon. I was expecting this match on RAW. The WWE must not want to give Maria a solo PPV match. Funny that the Diva's Champion and not the Women's Champion is in the match. Guess the Divas title is REALLY important...NOT! I thought McCool had clout, she should be defending her title. No Beth, Melina, Candice. Mickie got thrown in there instead of Candice because the fans got to have someone to cheer for. Most likely it will be the first match and be over quickly. What a joke.

I find it ridiculous that they're actually going to waste time on a PPV to do little more than finish McCool's heel turn. At some point in the match, Maria will clothesline her by accident, and McCool will lay her out and leave the ring, and the heels will win.

It'll probably set up a title match at RR, and waste more of our dough...

I guess they wanted to spend more time furthering Melina/Pheonix & McCool/Maria's feuds before giving them PPV contests so they decided to throw this match on the card. I'm not too impressed since they left off Melina(maybe her and Beth will have a match on the PPV then). I can only hope that they use this match to 100% turn McCool heel and see how she can do. So I think McCool will turn her back on the faces, screw Maria over, and align with the faces. Anyways this match is just to get the divas on the PPV and I hope Melina/Pheonix get a match aswell.

Ugh....what went wrong with Armageddon? Three great matches introduced, and then they follow it up with filler. Is this Stephanie's idea of getting Creative to work on more interesting storylines and improve the product? Hahahaha.

They shouldn't have even bothered with this. This is going to be the same exact match that we've seen a MILLION times. A bunch of quick tags, then Maria hits Michelle and the heels win, and then everyone either leaves or they all just attack each other and continue the botches.

And wtf makes this a "Santa's Little Helpers" match?????

Terrible.

And wtf makes this a "Santa's Little Helpers" match?????

My guess is that they'll all be wearing Santa costumes of some sort...Because, don't you know, there can't be a Divas PPV match without some sort of gimmick involved...

I'm not goign to argue that the Divas are great wrestlers, but some have decent talent, and would most likely be better off having an actual match, instead of Mickie getting the win in a contest due to crowd reaction...

I totally agree with NoFate. Armageddon started out as being a quality pay per view with big time matches, then they add about 3 useless matchups that nobody gives a shit about. Guys like the Undertaker, Big Show, Kane, Shawn Michaels, JBl are all left off the card, and instead we get to see Mark Henry, Finlay, Vladimir Kozlov and the Divas wrestle.

Speaking of divas, does the WWE even bother with either of the Womens titles anymore? All we ever get is an 8 diva tag or an 12 diva tag match. This could have been one of the best pay per views of the year, but in the last few days before the show the WWE reveals two complete fillers that have hardly any potential to be decent or entertaining.

I don't care about this match whatsoever. Michelle McCool will completely turn heel and will help the heels defeat the babyfaces. I think everyone sees that coming. What a clusterfuck of a match. Hopefully it won't last longer than 5 minutes in duration.

Nothing says end of the world like eight half-naked chicks throwing eachother around the ring by the hair while paying homage to Christmas, eh? Haha, this is why I love the WWE, it's so freakin' weird.

Anyway, the sole reason this match is booked is so they can say they have a women's match on PPV but if creative is smart, the only reason this match is booked is to solidify Michelle McCool's heel change and possibly set up Phoenix vs. Melina for the upcoming months and possibly leading up to Wrestlemania. I see McCool vs Maria taking place at the Rumble, then a tag match with Maria/Melina vs. Phoenix/McCool taking place at No Way Out, then ultimately, Melina vs. Phoenix at Wrestlemania 25.

I don't see why WWE can never give the divas real time on the ppv by wasting all the divas in multi-diva tag matches instead of a simple one-on-one match for the championship. I do not see why WWE is taking so damn long turning Michelle McCool heel since I figured that since the first time I saw Maria become the #1 contender. I do not know why the more talented wrestlers are not in this match like Beth Phoenix, Candice Michelle, and Melina are not in the match, but don't get me wrong, Mickie, Natalya, and Michelle are good too. In short, the heel divas will win, either by Maria (or someone else on the face team) accidentally hitting Michelle and costing their team the match or Michelle turns her back on her team and letting them lose.

Wait, are there championships for the Diva's in the WWE? There are!? Wow. Hey, why don't you put them on the line at a PPV instead of having a random Eight diva tag match. Yeah, that's a good idea. THis match is there as a filler, the piss break. There is no point to this match, when we could've had a title match.

As has been mentioned, this had a great card when the first three matches had been announced, but then they just ruined it, with matches such as this on. But I digress. Michelle'll turn, and elp the heels win the match. Or one of the faces will hit Michelle, allowing her to be pinned, then Michelle'll get angry and turn on he faces anyway. So whatever happens, Michelle will turn heel.

McCool hurts Maria.. Turns heel.. Faces win.. Big Brawl.. Blah.. blah.. blah..

Is anyone in the world actually looking forward to this match for anything other than looking at half naked women dressed in Santa outfits? Come on.. This match is just terrible. There's nothing more to say than that.. Except maybe..

Michelle McCool.. Please eat a sandwhich.

The match was as bad as I thought it would be. Mickie and Maryse locking up was the best part of the match, as was Mickie and Natalya. Once Kelly and Maria got in there it was over. McCool got a blind tag on Maria and pulled out a Styles Clash on Jillian. Unfortunately for her she botched it. She could barely get Jillian set up for it and didn't get her legs around Jillians arms. The crowd booed when she did it too. I don't know why she tries to do power finishers, she's weak.

I was afraid this match was going to be that bad...And, I'm not alone in thinking it was going to open the show.

I didn't get to watch, but it seems WWE placed it where they did, so everyone had a bathroom break before the matches everyone was paying to see. We all expected Michelle to finish her heel turn, and except for the blind tag. I don't see how it could have been accomplished...

If she's going to use the Styles Clash as her finisher, and be a heel, and botch it as bad as I've heard, the faces on SD! really need to watch out. They're not exactly the tough girls that Victoria and Natalya are, and could get seriously hurt...

WWE needs to make a decision soon, to either make the belts legit again, or merge them, and return it to where it was pre-Lita and Trish, and have it decided in bikini contests and pillow fights...At least we know to expect nothing then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back