ARLO's Art on RAW!

ARLO

On A Break From Sig Requests
Hey guys so I really had to show this off please don't take it down.

So recently I made Sin Cara sig. Not a big deal, although it was a very good sig, if I do say so myself. I wore it for a while. Here it is:

sincara2.png

As I watched Cara's first match n WWE.com, I was of course mesmerized by his talent. But I was more mesmerized when I saw this:

screenshot20110412at136.png

What's that sign on the left? I do believe it's my sig!

I'm fuckin' over the moon! Who'd have thought that a kid with no real digital art experience who decided that he'd give it a go would have one of his pieces displayed to the world?!

To keep this non-spam:
What are your thoughts on the sig itself?
To other siggers: Have you ever seen some of your work at a WWE/TNA event (I doubt I'm the only one)?

And if the person who turned it into a sign is a WZ member, please post here!

Dude, that Sin Cara sig is nuts! As is the Punk one you have now, real talent man and congrats.

Any ideas who is holding that sign/pic?

Dude, that Sin Cara sig is nuts! As is the Punk one you have now, real talent man and congrats.

Any ideas who is holding that sign/pic?

Thanks man. To tell you the truth when I first made the sig it was just another sig. But now it's really special to me. The entire world has had an oppurtunity to see it!

And to answer your question, I have no fuckin' clue. I'd like the person to tell me, if they're a WZ member. It's a mystery to me.

Sorry to bump a month-old thread, but damn, that's cool as fuck!

I'd be well chuffed if I spotted one o' my old sigs in the crowd, as for the image itself, nice work, I really like the composition and the colouring, personally I think it'd be even better if the Sin Cara logo was more crisp, y'know?

Thanks man :)

I agree on the logo. I made this very shortly after his debut so there weren't any HQ pics of it uploaded yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back