• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyy Aussies or cricket fans in prison??

taker_for_life

Dark Match Jobber
Ok so australia just lost the ashes.... again. radio in Aus calling for ponting to get the sack. Now you cant just blame the captain. None of the top order realy fired at al during the series. and with the drawn test which Australia should have wone. Is it the bowler, the batters or the coaching staff who lost the Ashes this time. But thats another question for another day.

so my Questions are these. If he was to lose the captaincy who would replace him as captain and if he was to retire who would take the No. 3 spot in the team??

Ponting gets sacked or steps down as captain then Pup Clarke will be the next capptain of Australia has he has been groomed.

Ponting should drop down the order anyway and bat at 6 like Border and S Waugh before him. Hughes back in to open, Ponting at 6 and Watson at 3, Hussey dropped.

Also if the top order didnt fire, why did they make more runs than the English?

was this the series that Oz was going to win 5-0 :lmao:

was this the series that Oz was going to win 5-0 :lmao:

No man, that was the last one. when WE smashed the pommes 5-0 in Aus. Because of Waren, Magrath and Gilchrist.:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Ponting gets sacked or steps down as captain then Pup Clarke will be the next capptain of Australia has he has been groomed.

Ok, but it's never going to happen. Ponting it still one of the best batsmen in the world now. watsons a hack compared to him. clarks not ready, no one is, to take over th captaincy. Maby if warne came back ponting would lose it but thats not likely.

Also if the top order didnt fire, why did they make more runs than the English?

Just because our top order made more runs than the pommes doesn't meant they fired.Beacuse only ponting and clark realy did anything. when you get bowled out for 160 its your tp orders fault, because whe you expose your lower order batsmen and bowlers to the new ball your doomed to fail.

It was the 4 test( i think) when the last two English batsmen held out for 69 balls, that Australia lost the series.

Well Ponting has stepped down from the Twenty20 side, though that form of cricket is rubbish anyway. But still, it is a chance for Michael Clarke to show off his captaincy skills on a long term basis, unlike the one series he has for the ODI's currently.

Though in test's you can't sack Ponting. Australia don't keep on sacked captains in the side, and you can't drop the world's best batsman from your side. Australia are missing match winners at the moment, people like Freddie Flintoff who can turn a game within one moment, the kind of players Gilchrist, Warne and McGrath were. Ponting needs to stay in the side so keeping the captaincy on him is a given. Australia will bounce back from this.

Your a half-bred therefore you like Ice Hockey.

Also you coming into Taker's thread means that he is important to you considering you came to him rather than him coming to you.

Your a half-bred therefore you like Ice Hockey.
LOL how am ia half breed? i have never heard a canadian called that before, RANDOM. using your logic i can say your american and thus like being fat and war

Also you coming into Taker's thread means that he is important to you considering you came to him rather than him coming to you.

cool bro i never brought up taker once nor stated my opinion on him, but thanks for the pointless comment i suppose

Working on your logic from your other thread, someone coming into the thread that you think you own, then we must only be there to worship you (your logic). So in this case that means you worship Taker-For-Life.

...........Also I'm not American.

Aboot ay

LOL my bad your australian, if anyone is some form of sadistic inbreedment its you and your murderer/rapist filled ancestory

if i were u i would have pretended to be american

while aboot is random, i do say eh alot, so i'm not gunna be offended cuz i'm not a baby like you

and incorrect, using my logic searching for and talking to ME makes ppl idolize ME, talking on takers forum would not mean i care for him cuz i did not in anyway talk to him in this thread

and if ur not american canadian or australian, than wut are you? or is it somehow worse then australian and your afraid no i'll burn you further?

Why would you want to know that about me, considering I don't like you..... i'll never tell you. Just because someone comes onto a thread, doesn't mean they are there to talk to you maybe they are just talking about you. ( I know your next response will be " everyone wants to talk about me and Spambino, we r da most ova on WZ") complete with your grammar fails.

nope, my next comment was going to be "clearly you look foolish insulting Canada when you are afraid to declare your own nationality at risk of being insulted, you must have quite the shitty heritage where you keep it a secret"

but thanks for assuming i would bring up our overness

Why is this Cro Cop fuck trying to insult Canada when he's afraid to admit his own heritage. Great national pride you got there:rolleyes:.

Teflon Don is a tool.

Whatcha gonna do aboot it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back