• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone Near Liverpool?

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
I only ask, because there's a band I like, called Twin Method, that is from that area, and apparently, they're having issues with their label. Because they're having all the issues, they're supposedly just touring the local scene, instead of releasing anything new...Essentially making them an indy band again...

I've only read this on rumor sites and such, and haven't heard anything concrete. Does anyone know if there's truth behind this?!

29062.jpg

I thought you were welsh :/

I am, but as with so much of North Wales, I'm the first in my family born there, the rest, even my brother, are scouse. I can see Liverpool over the water and the Wirral.

To illustrate...

map.jpg

I've always wanted to know....Is "Lourdes" pronounced like "lords", or "lard ass"?

[youtube]3T8jp43m-pM[/youtube]

This guy is from Tastyville too. He also shares my first name and used to be on TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back