Anyone have the Chicago CM Punk SHirt?

Ventana

Dark Match Winner
I have it and was wondering should i sell it or keep it? I really enjoy it but I see that it is selling for over $400 on ebay and i could use the money. But is this something that I should hold on too? Thanks.

I would sell it to Sam. I'd hang on to that half pocket of rollos, though, you never know how valuable those things will be in the future.

Once they become purchusable online for reasonable prices, I'll probably purchase it. Don't see how you can turn down a t-shirt that reads, "Best in the World."

Fucking sell it, what moron would pay $400 for a wrestling t-shirt that isnt even match-worn or signed lol, take advantage

Get it sold, and buy loads of cool shit with the money, you know it makes sense

If you can get $400 for it you better take it. Then when it's on wweshop.com for $25 you can get another and still have $375. Even if WWE doesn't start selling them (which I'm sure they will) I don't see how you can turn down $400 for a wrestling t shirt.

Just to throw this out there, it's not going for 400$. Some dick is trying to sell it for 400$ dollars. That shirt has 0 bids.

There's one right below it for 102$ with 16 bids. One is at 31$ going for a buy now price at 300$.

I'd actually say....hang on to it...unless you want a cheep 50-100$, no way you'll get anyone to buy it for more than that.

EDIT: But then again, 100 bucks would be some nice money to your pocket when you can buy the shirt on WWE.com for 25 bucks later. WWE would be stupid not to start selling those shirts...all though they might even make the prices a little high at first, but not 100 dollars high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back