• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone have a full list of 'Off The Record' wrestler interviews?

lostsoulforever

Occasional Pre-Show
Just discovered these last night, when I randomnly found an out of character interview with the Undertaker, and have watched a few now.

Anyone know where I could find a full list of these interviews?

I've managed to find so far:

Chris Jericho, Undertaker, Triple H, Vince McMahon (from 1998), Shawn Michaels, Booker T, Paul Heyman, Bret Hart, Jim Ross, Stone Cold, The Rock, Trish Stratus, Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle (twice) and Ric Flair (haven't watched them all yet).

I know there are others, Edge has done at least one, Bischoff has, I believe Vince has done one more recently.

I've enjoyed most of the ones I've watched, although the interviewer (Michael Landsberg) has a bad habit of interrupting and talking over the people he's interviewing, especially cutting them off for ad breaks.

I'm sure vince did one in 2004 too

Yeah, I haven't managed to find that yet, although there's a short clip of a later interview with Vince on youtube, but it's been recorded on a video camera directly off television, and you can't hear it very well or see it well either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back