• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else excited for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctln4rko

Pre-Show Stalwart
Zack Ryder vs Evan Bourne on Superstars? May sound weird, but these two have met in at least decent matches on superstars and ECW before. Could WWE let The leader of the Zack Pack, the long island iced Z, the original broski, get two consecutive wins?
OR
I'm also a huge Biurne fan. Could he start to build back the push before his injury (beating Jericho)?

Just finished reading Lebar's column and he's right hoping for the best but fearing the worse. Just because of Zach Ryder will be the ONLY reason why anyone watches Superstars on WWE.com this week. This guy really is an underground sensation the only time we see him is in the background in a non-speaking role he's a pro wrestling ( there goes that dirty word again ) extra. I give Ryder his props. WWWYKI

Ur realy hyped up for just a superstars match?

As miz would say: Really?

But u know im a huge fan of Zack Ryder. Ive seen his matches on superstars. Nothing Special. But if we were lucky we would be hearing a promo from this guy. But what i want wwe to do this guy is to create a storyline between him and Curt Hawkins. These two need to Reunite or atleast have a mini feud. (Hoping for Reunion) And btw hes between Jericho.........lol i have never heard or knew but when did he?

Zack Ryder is the only reason I would download an episode of Superstars. And I'd just skip to his match. He's entertaining and charismatic and hell, and against Evan Bourne.. that's Raw/SD worthy.

So yes, I'll be watching.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo