• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else ever notice this same fan there alot?

Ventana

Dark Match Winner
Theres a black gentlemen who seems to be at almost every single pay per view, raw and smackdown taping in the front row seen by camera all the time wearing a black we hate cena shirt. He wears glasses and is anywhere from 18-25 years old. Anyone else seen this? Wrestlers kid? Nephew? If not man this kid must be loaded to travel all these miles and be at all these shows.

He's a normal fan. Believe it or not there are quite a few of them that do this and almost all of them know each other. The main ones are Frank(you may notice him wearing a clown wig whenever he's on camera), John(the one always in a white jacket and Cena shirt), Mike(the dude that wears Affliction that we always see doing Brock Lesnar's thing when he appears), and Bobby(wears a Tux to every show he attends).

I dont know how these guys can do it. Thats a lot of traveling and money. There parents must be loaded or they are loaded.

I dont know how these guys can do it. Thats a lot of traveling and money. There parents must be loaded or they are loaded.

You know how some people purchase season tickets to certain sports teams? These people love wrestling so much they buy tickets to wrestling events. Sure they need a bit of money to do it, but guess they're what defines a die hard wrestling fan.

There is also a bald guy in a pink shirt who appears front row, especially at every WrestleMania, but I notice him at other pay-per-views too. Oh, and WWE Sign Guy, who has a lot of followers on Twitter.

He's a normal fan. Believe it or not there are quite a few of them that do this and almost all of them know each other. The main ones are Frank(you may notice him wearing a clown wig whenever he's on camera), John(the one always in a white jacket and Cena shirt), Mike(the dude that wears Affliction that we always see doing Brock Lesnar's thing when he appears), and Bobby(wears a Tux to every show he attends).

These guys all must be rolling in pussy.

Speaking of which, anyone notice all the ringrats at TNA shows?

The red cap, sky blue shirt guy was at Impact a few weeks back. He wasn't camera-side, but an overview look of the Impact Zone made him still out like a sore thumb.

308990_257523067627783_114943591885732_734630_862228464_n.jpg

There's one TNA fan who I always see at the Impact shows & PPV's, that looks like Big John McCarthy.

TNA's usually at the same place and is free in. You're bound to see the same people there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back