Anybody else tattooed

I've got a few myself. I have a backpeice with a cross and wings coming out, it takes my whole back. I have a black warphole on my sholder (covering some earlier work), three chinese symbols on my leg meaning "Power, Wisdom, Courage"(from Zelda) and I have the Beatles Abbey Road circling my left forearm. Lots more on the way.

Shut up Derf.

I decided awhile ago that that will be my only response to every Derf post from now on, regardless of the contents of the post.

I got 6

I got my dog, an American Stafforshire terrier, with the American flag behind it on my upper left arm

Below that is the Goldberg tribal tattoo but instead of it being solid and all black its broken up and has skulls throughout it and it is also a band with the insideof my arm being the same thing. The inside of my upper arm also has black shaded smoke with to skulls in it also.

My right upper arm onto my shoulder and some on my neck and a little on my chest is a big tribal piece, with the outsides of it hightlighted in light blue. On the inside of the arm there is a big skull that fits right in the outside of the tribal.

And on the back of the right arm is a portrait of a chick's face surrounded by flames.

If I can find the cord of the camera I'll post pics of them.

Woah, Steve Rogers has about the same amount of freckles as me. Damn, and I had to get 2nd degree burns to get these bad boys.

And I have "Welcome to the Thunderdome" written in big letters on my back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back