Anybody else tattooed

Steve Rogers

Occasional Pre-Show
I apologize if this should have gone in to some Pre-created thread, or somewhere different?

Not asking if you think there right or wrong, please already went with that when I lived with my folks.

Anyways I have 3 and plan on getting more.

The Captain America Shield.

Keyblade from the Kingdom Hearts series.

"PUNK" in old English on my arm, it been my nickname since child hood, from my parents to friends.

Ill post pictures soon as I find out making this topic was not a complete bad idea.

Nice. My girlfriends best friend got one dedicated to mom. A lock and a key that has a note attached that says "they key is where you are"

Pretty touching actually.

fuck it , pictures are gay but oh well
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=19982840&albumID=2246143&imageID=64504561
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=19982840&albumID=2246143&imageID=64150120
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=19982840&albumID=2246143&imageID=62948411

The pictures, they didn't show up because his myspace is private. Yeah, realized that sounded bad now.. :disappointed:

I'd like to get a tattoo, but I prefer looking normal and professional more.

Haha, I'm just kidding. I don't really want a tattoo.

I have two tribal tats. One on each arm, but the one on my right arm, I want to turn into at least a half sleeve.

I also want a backpiece of Libra scales across my shoulders with the world in one side. Then underneath, the Saggitarius centaur kind of crouching down holding side with the world on it's shoulder, like Atlas. It's symbolic. I just need to find someone to draw it for me, cause I have no artistic ability.

I have two tattoos, one is a Phoenix on my right shoulder blade (this was part of the main reason why I have the forum name and due to it being a usual alias) and an Sindarin Elvish Phrase on my inner right arm. Both have deep personal meanings to them.

I'd like to get one, but I have no idea what or where I'd get tattooed.

Try a tatoo parlour, most good tatoo parlours offer tatoos. I have 3 my name on my arm in olde english which i kinda regret, but i fell into that fad and was an impressionable 16 year old. I have a thistle with the union jack coloured in on the thistle with the words Scottish & British above and below it, i also have a Snake on my Penis. Will try and post some pics later.

Wow, I feel like an over achiever.

Left Arm: full sleeve featuring skulls, samurais, and flames.
Right Arm: The punisher skull with a snake wrapped around. A huge black flame on the outide of my forearm from wrist to elbow. A japanese piece that says husband, father, brother, and son (all that I am) with family in the center.
I have the spider logo of the band COLD on each shin
And "ROCK" and "ROLL" on my knuckles.

I'm about to get started on my full back piece featuring Thor, Captain America, Daredevil, and Ghost Rider, with their main villains in the background

The reason I have so many japanese based pieces is because when i was in the military, I lived there for 3 years.

I've got a few myself. I have a backpeice with a cross and wings coming out, it takes my whole back. I have a black warphole on my sholder (covering some earlier work), three chinese symbols on my leg meaning "Power, Wisdom, Courage"(from Zelda) and I have the Beatles Abbey Road circling my left forearm. Lots more on the way.

I have 5 tatts...would like to get more...

1. a tramp stamp on my lower back of a lavender butterfly in the middle with a set of winding ivy leaves extending out to my hips.

2. psychadelic butterfly side profile on the back of my left shoulder

3. a boquet of blue gerber daisies on my right ankle

4. a tribal spread just below #1 that goes from hip to hip another tramp stamp.lol...it kinda looks like eyes staring from under a shirt if it pulls up enough..

5. a large arm piece of a gargoyle (very similar to the one of WWE's Lita) on my right upper arm

Would like to get both my arms covered in some old school tats like playing cards, some pinups, and some stars, I also want something on the back of my neck and some on my wrists...

I have 5 tatts...would like to get more...

1. a tramp stamp on my lower back of a lavender butterfly in the middle with a set of winding ivy leaves extending out to my hips.

2. psychadelic butterfly side profile on the back of my left shoulder

3. a boquet of blue gerber daisies on my right ankle

4. a tribal spread just below #1 that goes from hip to hip another tramp stamp.lol...it kinda looks like eyes staring from under a shirt if it pulls up enough..

5. a large arm piece of a gargoyle (very similar to the one of WWE's Lita) on my right upper arm

Would like to get both my arms covered in some old school tats like playing cards, some pinups, and some stars, I also want something on the back of my neck and some on my wrists...

...whoa. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back