• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any heavy metal fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

THNB490

Pre-Show Stalwart
I am a fan of heavy metal, I play the guitar, (when I can) I like different kinds of metal, power metal, metalcore, screamo, death metal, black metal.

Top 5 Favorite bands:
In Flames
Metallica
Dragonforce
Killswitch Engage
Disturbed

Anyone else listen to metal?

Black Sabbath
Metalica
Megadeth
Motorhead
AC/DC
Judas Priest
Iron Maiden
Twisted Sister
Dio

I'm hopefully going to an Iron Maiden Concert in like, November I think. They're coming out with a new CD in like November or something like that.

No one listens to Dragonforce?

i used to be a big metal head i would go to concerts all the time, and get fucked up and go in the pits...but that was years ago...i still like the good shit, but most new bands just all sound the same to me

i like

Slayer
Pantera
Sepultura
Judas Priest
Lamb of God
Anthrax
Brujeria
Soulfly
(1980's) Metallica
Coal Chamber

i like a wide variety of music , not just metal...but these are the ones that i really get into

Here's what's currently on my iPod that is metal,

Metallica, Cannibal Corpse, Dying Fetus, Black Sabbath, Deicide, Iced Earth, Bloodbath, Bloodsimple ,Cattle Decapitaion, Demiricous, F**k...I'm Dead ,Kittie ,Otep, Mudvayne, Napalm Death, Pantera, Pro-Pain, Six Feet Under, Torture Killer, Vitail Remains, Iron Maiden, Ozzy Osbourne, Dragonforce, Rob Zombie, White Zombie, Slayer & many more.

dboy1373 said:
korn suck balls

KORN DOES NOT SUCK BALLS!!!!!!!!!

and if you Do'nt agree you can "Suck my dick and fucking like it"
korn is the band that got me back into metal after the glam scene fukd it up, this band and wrestling gave me a reason to wake up in the morning, that may sound over dramtic but its true, KORN FEARKIN' RULES!!!

Camismaster said:
Here's what's currently on my iPod that is metal,

Metallica, Cannibal Corpse, Dying Fetus, Black Sabbath, Deicide, Iced Earth, Bloodbath, Bloodsimple ,Cattle Decapitaion, Demiricous, F**k...I'm Dead ,Kittie ,Otep, Mudvayne, Napalm Death, Pantera, Pro-Pain, Six Feet Under, Torture Killer, Vitail Remains, Iron Maiden, Ozzy Osbourne, Dragonforce, Rob Zombie, White Zombie, Slayer & many more.

Finally another Dragonforce fan. I cant wait to see them live.

dboy1373 said:
fuckin god most of u forgot soad i mean they have chop suey war sugar aireals the list just gos on

SOAD is awsome, also. I havent listened to them in a while, before today. They sounded so new to me, I loved every minute. Haha.

Im A Heavy Metal Fan. And Whoever Said Korn Suck Balls Should Choke And Die.

Ragddhsgsidfhgs Gikarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can anyone tell me If the new IRON MAIDEN is any good, i'm thinking about buying it.

the new LAMB OF GOD is freakin sic, my freind just got it yesterday

justinsayne said:
Can anyone tell me If the new IRON MAIDEN is any good, i'm thinking about buying it.

the new LAMB OF GOD is freakin sic, my freind just got it yesterday

I havent got it yet, but the IM is supposed to be awsome. Revolver Magazine gave it a 4 out of 5. I plan on getting today before work.

THNB490 said:
I havent got it yet, but the IM is supposed to be awsome. Revolver Magazine gave it a 4 out of 5. I plan on getting today before work.

you'll have to let me know what you think of it:headbanger:

there's a death metal show on discovery channel right now, kind of interesting

ther talking about death metal causeing kids to kill people, I think people that beleive people kill people because they listen to metal are fuking ******ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back