Anti-Jokes Thread

A man walks into a bar.
He is an alcoholic, and his drinking problem is draining his finances and destroying his family from the inside out. Soon he will be living on the side of the street, begging for money as his wife and children move away, leaving him a lonely and bitter man dying a cold and painful death.

That was almost my dad :) [/moodkilled]

A guy walks into a bar and see a jar full of money and the guy ask the bartender what is all the money for?

He says if you can go out back and make the horse laugh you get all this money so he goes back and the horse starts to laugh like crazy, goes back in the bar takes the money and goes home.

Comes back the next day and sees the jar filled up again. He asked what is it for this time, if you can go back and make the horse cry you get the money. He goes back and the horse starts to cry.

Comes back and takes his money and the bar tender says what did you do?

Well the first day I told him that my dick was bigger this his and he laughed at me so the next day I proved it.

I think their is some bias going on. If somebody with higher respect made the exact same thread, it wouldn't have gotten such negative attitude.

Nobody with high rep would make such a ******ed and why does rep even matter here?

Nobody with high rep would make such a ******ed and why does rep even matter here?

Speaking of "******ed" your comment didn't even make sense, plus..I didn't even mention anything about fucking rep. What does high rep have to do with making a stupid thread, eventually I'll have a full rep bar...would that automatically prevent me from making stupid threads?

Quite frankly, I don't find anything wrong with this thread, I wanted to hear some anti jokes, so I made a fucking thread about it. It got a decent amount of posts, so I'm guessing it wasn't that bad of an idea. You, Guy, and Paperghost seem to be the only ones that think it's bad. And at least 2/3 of you I know cannot stand me...possibly Guy too.

I think you're just a fucking dick. Apparently I pissed you off before in another thread, so you see a thread made by me and criticize it.

Stop being an asshole, if you don't like the thread, go to Coco's thread to talk about it, instead of posting in this one. Here's the link: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=148044

In the meantime, get out and shut the fuck up. Cunt.

I love anti-jokes, I don't get all the hate.

Possibly because Sully can't tell them right. They need to be unexpected, and you can't just lump them in on people. They need to come in slow and steady, instead of all in one post.

I love anti-jokes, I don't get all the hate.

Possibly because Sully can't tell them right. They need to be unexpected, and you can't just lump them in on people. They need to come in slow and steady, instead of all in one post.

You're right, I should have waited, and posted one at a time after each reply. The only reason that there is hate, is because they don't think I'm a good poster, and have probably been offended by things I've said in the past. It's called being bias.

A dog walks into a bar and orders a drink.
The bartender realizes how silly this is, and wakes up from his dream. He rolls over and tells his wife about it, who ignores him. He begins to silently cry, knowing that his marriage is falling into shambles.

Being a jackass for making a debatable stupid thread, or being a jackass to the guy who called my thread stupid.

Calling me a jackass in relation to the bias response does not equally connect, as they're two different things on two different topics. Think Crock, think.

If anti-jokes are told to get the "unexpected" laugh, then aren't they just jokes?

bowing.jpg

stone.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back