• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another YouTube "Fight"

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
This guy was leaving this exact comment on all TNA videos:

wwf is better then tna fuck tna wwf is 10 times better if wwf vs tna in the ratings then they will kill tna in the ratings and get them out of business by the way fuck aj styles and fuck the knockouts they aint shit thinking they could wrestle they r still a bunch of bitches that live in a ****ehouse wwf is better then that crappy ass tna that coppied wwf by the letters tna which stands for tits n ass

I know that sounds very clever, but there are certain factual inaccuracies in there, so I took it up with the man himself (and invited him to be my friend). Here are my replies:

WWFAttitudeEra99 (3 hours ago)
u wanna be my friend im sorry saying all that stuff to u even though all that stuff is true im sorry u wanna friends buddy bestfriends forever yea hhahahaha sike sucka i apoligize saying all that stuff to u asshole u r nothing more then a dipshit u queer u metrosexual bitch
WWFAttitudeEra99

WWFAttitudeEra99 (4 hours ago)
if tna was born in 1998 or 1999 wwf wouldve killed tna out of business just like your mom went to jail for prostitution and got caught suckin someones dick in the process like u do to your dad u ****** motherfucker asskissing son of a bitch ******** ********er piece of shit hahaha ********
WWFAttitudeEra99

WWFAttitudeEra99 (8 hours ago)
fuck u piece of shit ********
WWFAttitudeEra99

WWFAttitudeEra99 (2 days ago)
u no u r nothing more then a ******** dumbshit u must be the stupiest dumbfucker in the world today its not pandas its wrestling fucker wwf is before wwe dumbass wwf is the one that is wrestling asshole not the pandas fucking cracker ass bitch *****

His profile (complete with my attempt at seducing him, fingers crossed): http://www.youtube.com/user/WWFAttitudeEra99

Enjoy.

So this guy really has nothing better to do than go to a bunch of videos of a promotion he doesn't like, and attempt to bash the shit out of them with his wonderful flurry of obscenities?

That's just kinda sad really:disappointed:

What supries me most is that he is "suposedly" 21 years old, and he talks like a 12 year old sailor. People who are older than 18 who makes postes like that on youtube need a hobby besied stroaking their member

Why do you think I said it :p.

Also what is it?I haven't seen it just heard about it.

lol.It was on a forum.This guy had it in his sig with it hyperlinked with "DON'T CLICK THIS SHIT".Me being smart put my cursor over it to see what link it was.

Pandas are black AND white. They wouldn't approve of such foul, racist language. Naughty boy.

That seriously had me LOLing. Rep for Sam.

And I'm assuming no one's gonna say what goatse is. Maybe that's for my own good, though.

EDIT: Damn, can't rep him, need to spread it.

Anyone want rep?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back