Another Piece to the Puzzle?

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Okay, so if Jane really is John, then that would mean John, as Jane, was obsessed with Jake. Still following me?

SO, Pat, why did you lead yourself on to be a female, who was obsessed with Y2Jake?

As I have explained before, I started on here because my cousin always talked about this place. So I looked at it and started going on the site and thought it would be fun to be a Jake stalker. At the start I made about a post every two months as Y 2 Jane. After a while I made my first non-spam post, a 7 paragraph essay about the Beatles that NOBODY replied to, and from there I got 50 posts and transformed into The Ayatollah.

As I have explained before, I started on here because my cousin always talked about this place. So I looked at it and started going on the site and thought it would be fun to be a Jake stalker. At the start I made about a post every two months as Y 2 Jane. After a while I made my first non-spam post, a 7 paragraph essay about the Beatles that NOBODY replied to, and from there I got 50 posts and transformed into The Ayatollah.

Who lead a DEADMAN on.

To be fair, you were called The Notorious D.M.N.1.F and you aren't really dead.

Ok, that didn't help anyone at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back