Angle's best recent feud in TNA?

a0161613

WZCW's Mr Excitement
So I will not hide the fact that I am a huge fan of Kurt Angle and in the past year, he may have actually had his best year yet.

What I want to know is what you all think is his best work in the past 12 months.

Matt Morgan - The feud up to it was great and was the true pay off to the MEM storyline, playing off the fact that Morgan was desperate to get in. They only had only match but it was a classic and a career best for Morgan. This should have put Morgan in the ME. Everyone thought Hogan & Bischoff would make it happen. He showed great potential in this match. To think that in less than a year, he would job to Kendrick in the way he did, is scary.

Desmond Wolfe - Nobody thought Nigel McGuinness would be such a hit in TNA in such a short time, but such in the power of Angle, these two showed incredible compatibility and put on two incredible PPV matches. Wolfe suffered when Hogan and Bischoff arrived and has spent most of this year being beaten by Abyss. It would not take a lot to get him back to that level as it is clear that he has the ability.

AJ Styles - Dare to argue against this? AJ was the champ. Angle wanted to prove he was the best in TNA. What followed were a handful of classic matches, on Impact, on PPV. They were incredible matches. These two mesh so well and they showed that when they were given the time, they could tell a great story and leave everything out there.

Mr Anderson - This was his most intense work since Wolfe. The mic work was brilliant and they put on one of the best cage matches ever. Again, he gave his opponent a career match that he may never top. This is the reason why the BFG is so anticipated and the potential for matches down the line between the two should be a highlight.

Angle is a great worker and there are not many workers EVER who have had the great year that he had.

No poll here because I actually want to get some discussion going

This is a really hard choice for me and it's between two feuds that Angle had, The one with Anderson and the other with AJ Styles were both fantastic.

AJ- He was the champ and Angle wanted to prove that he was the best in the world. They have great chemistry together and they had some great matches.

Anderson- This feud was just very intense and One of the best feuds of the year. It was booked perfectly and they had a great match and a potential MOTY at Lethal Lockdown.

It's really close but I'm leaning towards the Anderson feud it was fantastic and I think it probably the best booking By TNA this whole year

I loves his feud with Wolfe because not only did they put on two great matches but he made Wolfe look like a star and really put him over

Kurt's feud Desmond Wolfe was a great feud. Same with Mr. Anderson and AJ Styles. I'm so ashamed now though. Anderson I don't like anymore, Desmond Wolfe is not being used properly, and AJ deserves more then being in a Stable. I sure am excited for BFG though, Kurt Angle should win. His match with Jeff was epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back