And the Limo pulls up to the Arena...

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Am I the only one who thinks it is incredibly stupid that an employee, or even worse, a boss of a job, shows up in a limo an hour after work started?

Hogan's limo hasn't pulled up yet...and the show started 45 minutes ago...Vince McMahon's limo used to show up the last 15 minutes of a show. The same goes with all sorts of wrestlers. Is it just me who thinks it is so stupid that employees and employers can't show up on time?

Oh yeah. I make fun of it all the time in my reviews. Austin and Rock arrived like 45 minutes late to Mania 17. It happens all the time and it's ridiculous.

Those Limo segments work for ratings every time.

No, you most definitely aren't alone in the mentality that a boss shows up late to work, but they draw every time.

^^ So you're thinking as an investor rather than a fan?

I'm more worried about the way Hogan was talking like he'd been at the arena all day. Me thinks his mind is going.

We do have to understand that a lot of boss' times are valuable these days, so they conduct a lot of business on the road and via cell phone, like I am sure Hogan was doing last night with Eric Bischoff.

Only in wrestling where it works that a Boss can arrive up to an hour late. And who was in the limo?

What's worse is Hogan starts off his promo: I've been in the back all day evaluating talent, brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back