An idea to help

Dropkickjon

Dark Match Jobber
I’ve got an idea to help improve the wwe, like to hear other’s thoughts.
What I’d like to see them do is take all the guys that it’s pretty well known that they want out and start a faction.
Have Harper start interfering on random major main events, be it Raw, Smackdown, and PPVs. Have him cost Shane a match with Roman, pissing him off. So he sets up a match with him, Drew, and the Revival.
In the match, Shane sets him up for a “coast to coast”, but the Revival catch him in a “shatter machine” and then the three beat Drew down.
This group runs down the company and what they are doing. They bring up everything and since Vince is too old, they chose Shane as the scape goat
Now these guys keep running amok leading up to summer slam. A three on three is set up with Shane, Drew, and someone else against Harper and The Revival. Near the end the big name of the group comes out and interferes. It’s revealed to be Randy Orton. Now they have a life long WWE guy that gives them credibility in the regular fans eyes.
They add a few guys, like to see them get to about 7, include Balor as the second in command, needs to take the next step guy. Bálor talks about how he was a major star every where else and the WWE has wasted him, ect. And Sasha comes back and turns on Bayley and joins up.
This group continues cause havoc on both shows, not caring about and flipping a “middle finger” to the wild card rule and how stupid we think it is.
Thoughts?

Eric Bischoff did this 23 years ago in WCW.

It was called the NWO

It worked then and I think it would work for a while. They haven’t done a large faction in a while and I thinks something that might help till WrestleMania. And that’s if they plan for a long run with it. And it might get these people to reinvest in the company

it would worked but you really need to have a hot megastar or 2 right off the bat the make something like this work. So what i would do is to have AJ Styles and reform a newer version of the Club with balor, gallows and anderson and have be similar to the NWO. Just go out and do what they want and beat up babyfaces and heel for a while until you get to the point where Shane try to get both side to united against a common foe. That's where you do the revival turned as they join the club and you can even get Harper and maybe Sasha involve in this even though i feel like it would be better if you use talent that were actually misused like Ruby Riott but let just Sasha is a bigger star so it would work better.

This could lead to mania where The club wins all the titles and you off to the race with the faction.

Not saying this would work as it's a long term build up and today'S fans don't have the patience for a long term build, but it would be interesting to see them try.

First of all hey rid of the stupid wild card rule, second they need to use some of the great talent cause we needed to see good matches, they also need a heel faction 3-4 people max, maybe they can use Balòr. Fight an take the the title from Rollins, as I recall the storyline is better when the face is trying to get to the title, bryan, Ambrose... Etc. Etc. (To me). Shane McMahon can stay on SmackDown and be kinda three heel authority figure kinda like Eric Bishoff, if they're going to use Roman as the face of SmackDown give him a long storyline about trying to beat the odds, losing, getting beat up, etc. Screw him outta the title, until he finally wins the WWE Title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back