an idea for hogan

B

blackscorpion

this is something i have been dying to see....i think it should be flair vs hogan at wrestlemania. think about it these two were going to ahve an epic mathc in 1992 at wrestlemania 8 (wouldv'e been the biggest draw ever) but sid had a stipulation in his contract and faced hogan. oddly enough hogan vs flair didn't happen in the wwf. i wanna see it at wrestlemania 23 and i think it should headline for flairs sake.

They have wrestled each other twice before in WCW I believe. I strongly suggest you check that out if you can, may not be easy. But I would rather see an Austin vs Hogan match, it would be nice to see Hogan and Flair one more time, maybe at the Rumble.

i would love to see a hogan/flair match.. but i think it would be a little stale cuz they are both getting so old. i would much rather see austin/hogan at mania

Hogan vs. Flair was supposed to happen at Wrestlemania 12, but Hogan opposed the idea as he didn't want to lose to a smaller man. It was changed to Flair vs. Savage and Hogan vs. Sid.

peopleschamp said:
Hogan vs. Flair was supposed to happen at Wrestlemania 12, but Hogan opposed the idea as he didn't want to lose to a smaller man. It was changed to Flair vs. Savage and Hogan vs. Sid.
Wrestlemania VIII

:)

They've wrestled numerous times in WCW, and even when Hogan returned to WWE in 2002.

peopleschamp said:

HUH?!? Your too far ahead of yourself, that's like 4 years after what you're thinking of. Wrestlemania 12 was the HBK vs Bret Hart Iron Man Match! Flair & Hogan weren't even near a WWF ring I don't think. Oops someone already said that I see..

Anyways I'd love to see Hogan vs Flair at Mania.... but Hogan is way way way way too out of ring shape, and he just can't perform! If you can't even take a body slam or do a leg drop you shouldn't even be a manager! (since they take bumps sometimes)
Hogan vs Austin would be alright, but I doubt that'll happen. Austin doesn't like Hogan. Austin & Bret both pretty much stuck it to Hogan at the HOF Induction Ceremony this year, Austin on screen, and both of them backstage.

Austin has said he would never fight Hogan because he doesn't want to put any money in his pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back