An Extremely Big Stable

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Ezekiel Jackson, Mark Henry & Vladimir Kozlov. Could be fucking awesome. Those three vs. the whole of the ECW roster, give or take. It wouldn't work long term. All three would have to move once they get some real momentum going. Wouldn't want them killing the whole brand.

I don't know about all three. They'd have no competition, they'd steamroller everyone in a week and then it'd be over. Nobody wants to see Dreamer, Christian and Finlay take them on and win. However, it would make it more interesting if either Henry or Jackson becomes in cahoots with Kozlov after his most inevitible title success becomes a reality. That way to get the title you have to go through a massive unit and then also Kozlov, who will be "undefeated one on one in pinfall matches on ECW" or some other ridiculous streak.

Two of them plus a real cockpiece of a manager, (i.e. not Tony Atlas), would work well in the midterm.

Like I said, short term on ECW. You can leave Christian out of it, as well as the heels not affiliated with them. They could just go over Dreamer and the rest of the faces on the brand. Add Finlay so it doesn't look like it'll be a total squash.

It'll basically be how they book up any new monster. Squash matches, then a feud you know they'll win, before a bigger match. Only instead of just one wrestler, it's three.

Then they're moved to Raw or Smackdown, another wrestler is added and you should have a monster stable.

It would be a good idea, but you would have to turn Swagger to give the roster a fighting chance. Hell, he could probably carry them after he's had a little more seasoning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back