• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I The Only One...

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
...still getting random messages on MSN from CCS?

At least once a week I get an IM telling me he has a new alt...

tell him to kill himself next time. obviously his life is useless if he has that much time to fuck around, and has that much fixation on this place

tell him to kill himself next time. obviously his life is useless if he has that much time to fuck around, and has that much fixation on this place

I usually just close the window, which is why he isn't blocked.

I did tell him once to go to WWE Universe and bitch about us like all the other bants. I think that's worse than killing himself...

I know he did some really stupid shit back in the day, was there ever one thing that actually got him perma banned?

I find it rather hilarious how many people mock him for the amount of time he has put forth with being obsessed with this place, when many of those same names saying such things are here several hours, every single day.

I find it rather hilarious how many people mock him for the amount of time he has put forth with being obsessed with this place, when many of those same names saying such things are here several hours, every single day.

You're right, but even then; I think a good amount of us/them would leave if we were ever banned and not spend countless more hours making more and more Alts.

I mean sheesh, I only have like 3 or 4 for rainy days.

We're also not bant. And, this is coming from a guy that was on here while your wife was in labor...:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back