• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I in the wrong here?

Rusty

Is hanging up the boots
Thursday night (Last night) my friend tried to ring me twice at 6pm. I guess he doesn't realize that people actually eat dinner at that time. I didn't answer it as I was eating and didn't want to be disturbed. So he gave me and sms asking if I wanted to go to the soccer tomorrow night. I said no because I'm working Friday and will be home late, plus I need to wake up early on Saturday morning as I'm also working that day. I need some time for resting.

He said the game starts at 7:30 so I can have time to get dressed. I said no because I'll be tired that night and I can't be fucked going out. So he rings me 4 more times, it got to the point where I turned my phone off because I was getting annoyed. I told him I don't want to come. So on MSN later that night he appears offline so he can catch me out. He tells me he will pick me up at 6:30 tomorrow night. I told him I'm not going. Just because he's got all the energy in the world because he doesn't nothing but sit on MSN all day, doesn't mean I'm energetic and not tired.

So at 10:30 on MSN he tells me to go to bed so that I can get some rest. He tells me that so after he drops me off from the soccer, I will have the same amount of sleeping time. I just told him to fuck off basically. So I appeared offline because he was shitting me off, and he still had my conversation open and said something along the lines of "My friend is annoying because he doesn't want to come to the soccer tomorrow night with me". I almost laughed my head off when I read this. He then realized that he was talking to me instead of another person.

It's Friday night here, and he changed his name exactly copying somebody elses, hoping I won't realize that he's online. I'm not going to hear all his crap at the soccer, plus I'm tired which is why I didn't go.

Am I in the wrong here or is he being a complete idiot?

He asked one of my friends to go to the soccer last week too, and he got rejected again :lmao:

I gave him my reasons and I couldn't/didn't want to go.

I'm not inviting him to the movies tomorrow night, because he really shitted me off plus he gives me group a bad reputation.

Why the fuck are you worried about this? You don't wanna go, so you don't. Who cares if you're being annoying or not.

But, to answer you question, you are never in the wrong for doing what you want to do with your life. As long as it's legal.

Why the fuck are you worried about this? You don't wanna go, so you don't. Who cares if you're being annoying or not.

But, to answer you question, you are never in the wrong for doing what you want to do with your life. As long as it's legal.

I'm just pointing out that my friend was an idiot for attempting to force me to go with him.

Adelaide won the minor premiership I think. Yer we just dont have the players nor the money to have a really good competition compared to England and Europe.

We are officially top on the ladder. The goals were good too. The last time I went to a game, we won 6-0 lol.

You were probably pretty nice considering how pushy he was acting. Dude, you're not even a girl...why would someone push someone to go to anything so much unless it's a girl? And furthermore, anyone pushing a girl that much needs to get the figure four leg lock until his quads rip Braveheart torture style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back