Am I An Ass For Doing This?

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
So I got out of college for a lunch break. On my way back, I stop at a red light. So Im there, minding my own business when this tricked out Toyota Tercel Sport stops next to me with a 20 year old Ricky Bobby on the wheel acting like he's in the starting line of the Talladega 500. I just sit there watching him with his "I'm gonna kick yer ass" look. Green light hits and "Bake n Shake" speeds out while I stay put. Why? Cuz there was still traffic coming. So he decked a car. Luckily he didn't manage to pick up much speed, so the damage was very minimal. Seeing his stupidity, I go by, honk the horn, yell at him: Por Pendejo, and laugh off. Now. Am I an ass for making fun of a guy who just crashed? Even if the damage was just a lousy scratch?

So I got out of college for a lunch break. On my way back, I stop at a red light. So I there, minding my own business when this tricked out Toyota Tercel Sport stops next to me with a 20 year old Ricky Bobby on the wheel acting like he's in the starting line of the Talladega 500. I just sit there watching him with his "I'm gonna kick yer ass" look. Green light hits and "Bake n Shake" speeds out while I stay put. Why? Cuz ther was still traffic coming. So he decked a car. Luckily he didn't manage to pick up much speed, so the damage was very minimal. Seeing his stupidity, I go by, honk the horn, yell at him: Por Pendejo, and laugh off. Now. Am I an ass for making fun of a guy who just crashed? Even if the damage was just a lousy scratch?

Nope. He deserved it.

So I got out of college for a lunch break. On my way back, I stop at a red light. So I there, minding my own business when this tricked out Toyota Tercel Sport stops next to me with a 20 year old Ricky Bobby on the wheel acting like he's in the starting line of the Talladega 500. I just sit there watching him with his "I'm gonna kick yer ass" look. Green light hits and "Bake n Shake" speeds out while I stay put. Why? Cuz ther was still traffic coming. So he decked a car. Luckily he didn't manage to pick up much speed, so the damage was very minimal. Seeing his stupidity, I go by, honk the horn, yell at him: Por Pendejo, and laugh off. Now. Am I an ass for making fun of a guy who just crashed? Even if the damage was just a lousy scratch?

Nope because it made me lmao. good job:lol:

So I got out of college for a lunch break. On my way back, I stop at a red light. So Im there, minding my own business when this tricked out Toyota Tercel Sport stops next to me with a 20 year old Ricky Bobby on the wheel acting like he's in the starting line of the Talladega 500. I just sit there watching him with his "I'm gonna kick yer ass" look. Green light hits and "Bake n Shake" speeds out while I stay put. Why? Cuz ther was still traffic coming. So he decked a car. Luckily he didn't manage to pick up much speed, so the damage was very minimal. Seeing his stupidity, I go by, honk the horn, yell at him: Por Pendejo, and laugh off. Now. Am I an ass for making fun of a guy who just crashed? Even if the damage was just a lousy scratch?

You laughed at another dude for his stupidity. You're an ass. He may have deserved it, but that doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't have made a spectacle of waving out the window, honking your horn, all that stuff.

However, not as big of an ass as Punk. So you still have that going for ya.

Laughing at him? No. Calling him an obscene name? That might have been a bit too much.

It was spontaneous. I tried not to laugh but his smug attitude wasREALLY getting on my nerves. When I saw the victims face... He literally looked like The Undertaker staring the idiot driver. So I just spewed it out. But if you listen to the vocabulary used over here, its not as offensive as it used to.

mr-schadenfreude.gif

You laughed at another dude for his stupidity. You're an ass. He may have deserved it, but that doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't have made a spectacle of waving out the window, honking your horn, all that stuff.

However, not as big of an ass as Punk. So you still have that going for ya.

So how's the weather up their sitting on your high horse Razor?

I'd say it was awesome what you did. I don't consider you an ass. I would have done the same thing. But maybe that makes me a horrible person. :shrug:

I'd say it was awesome what you did. I don't consider you an ass. I would have done the same thing. But maybe that makes me a horrible person. :shrug:

No it doesn't. The guy was an ass hole. He tried to make himself look cool by trying to street race with someone and karma bit him in the ass. He had the accident AND the pendejo comment coming.

You didn't do enough damage. Should of went further with the insults. The roads are dangerous as it is without these idiots on them.

My car is a 1986 Toyota Corolla. It has a hard time accelerating, it needs an oil change and turns off when I put it in reverse and turn the steering wheel at the same time. He was trying to pick on an antique car. I say he deserved it. Sadly it was at the expense of the other guy's car. Now it has a bump on the passenger door because of an idiot. But if Im an ass for mocking and insulting an idiot... At least I'm a nice, honest and clean ass.

How the fuck is that road legal?

I love it when a chav tries to take on the power of my Focus, It's usually some cunt in a Saxo too.

There is a simple solution to all, antagonise them. When they do what they did to Death Agent, give them the look back that you are going to race them. Get them hot-headed and when the lights turn green, watch them make a fool out of themselves by speeding off with you casually accelerating away. Hopefully, police will take care of the rest.

I wouldnt say your an ass, People like that deserve to be in accidents, its the only way they will learn. Not exactly no what a Pendejo is though can someone enlighten me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back