• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alright, I'm just going to come out and say this, I think Vince is sick...

There was a time, and I mentioned it in one of my final WZ columns that I didn't think we'd see Vince much going forward...and we didn't. It was right after his double quad tear at the Rumble. Vince is very much someone who will step away if he feels his perception is ANY weaker. That he recovered from the quad tears was something, and now people talk like this... I think we might see even more of a reduction in his time onscreen.

It's a bit disingenuous for people to allude to "knowing" what it is and not out right saying it and there is one thing no one has actually mentioned. Vince Sr.

Vince Sr. died aged 69 of Pancreatic Cancer. Hogan alluded to telling Vince what he'd seen after an unfortunately timed bathroom visit in his first book... Vince knows VERY WELL the genetic chance he has of getting the same if not similar. He is also someone who has famously "burned the candle from both ends" his whole life, making not sleeping a point of pride and still working out, partying, literally cramming as much as he can. That will inevitably take a toll eventually.

If Vince is going to have problems like his dad, it's going to be around now... but he's had enough forewarning and the best docs... if anything was like that it'd be caught early enough... but it would lead to him not being around "as much going forward". Indeed it appears that Steph may be pregnant, if Vince is indeed even being treated for anything then the sale rumors make sense. It wouldn't be what they want to do... but Steph clearly isn't going to take it on full time... Trips doesn't have the business background and Shane is either reluctant to get back involved OR waiting for the right moment to buy his dad out.

Vince has taken roids for years... if he has stopped for any reason, he will look different... just aging he will look different. With the amount of time away and stress currently in the company, he will age each time you see him, especially on HD...

If he has the C... it's not a shock and others carry on perfectly well... Ian McKellan has it, he was fine in X-Men Days Of Futures... but looked sick... that being said his Magneto was nearly 100 in that movie so it worked... as long as he can work, does it matter if he's sick? old? or just indifferent?

I noticed his eyes had a glaze, but i don't think his body language said he was terminally sick.
Maybe he was fighting a cold.. other than that he's just old and looks pretty good.

46048448.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back