All Action Alliance

The Hiphopapotamus

The Dude abides
The All Action Alliance

On the faihful day of 15 February 2009 there was the "great schism".
The WWE buckled under it's own weight and was declared bankrupt and TNA wrestling finally looked like gaining control of PRO wrestling in the states when a young entrepreneur from Ratoath,Co.Meath in Ireland called MrH dawned upon the idea.Take control of the four corners of the wrestling world with dedicated promotions........

March 1: TNA wrestling now held all of the cards.They signed the WWE main eventers they wanted like HHH, John Cena and Randy orton to name a few, but discarded the midcarders like CM Punk, Mr. Kennedy and Shelton Benjamin.That was the opportunity needed.

June 16: TNA is going strong when the first of Mr.Hs promotions is set up in Dublin called the EWA.(European Wrestling Alliance).
It debuts in the Natioanal Stadium and is an instant hit,featuring wrestlers from around Europe such as Seamus O'Shaughnessy, the Zebra kid, PAC, Kid Kash, Doug Williams and Johnny Storm, featuring an appearence from Dave Finlay.

July 23: Joey Styles is given the call from MrH asking him to set up a promotion on the West coast of the USA.

September 2:West Coast Wrestling Championship is established by Joey Styles and debuts in Reno, Nevada.

September 25:Ring of Honor becomes the first high profile casualty of the force of TNA and is disbanded with immediate effect.

November 2:WCWC joins the All Action Alliance permanently.EWA and WCWC are in full flight in the talent sharing agreement.

November 5:pro Wrestling Power in mid-US officially joins the AAA to save itself from TNA.

November 7:The conclusion to the AAAs "wonder week" happens when the Mexico and Puerto Rico based American Wrestling Federation alligns itself with the AAA.MrH is thrilled and begins the scavenge for talent.

December 18: Ratings slide in TNA.The AAA becomes bigger with the acquisition of upstart japanese promotion Kamikaze Dragon Wrestling.

January 1: Happy New Year.The AAA makes loads of high profile signings including Bryan Danielson,KENTA,Naomuchi Marafuji and CM PUNK.

January 6:AJ Styles and Samoa Joe among other TNA originals leave TNA, unhappy with the new arrivals.They then join AAA.

January 29:AAA becomes a legitimate threat.
"And so it begins...."-MrH.

AAA Talent Sharing roster.

Doug Williams
Bryan Danielson
CM Punk
Seamus O'Shaughnessy
Zebra Kid
Johnny Storm
Jody Fleisch
Teddy Hart
PAC
KENTA
Takeshi Morishma
Yuji Nagata
Naomuchi Marafuji
Takuya Sugi
Carlito
Primo
Kofi Kingston
AJ Styles
Samoa Joe
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelley
Chris Daniels
Jimmy Rave
Petey Williams
Eric Young
Austin Aeries
Roderick Strong
Tyler Black
Kung Fu Naki
R-Truth
Evan Bourne
The Miz
John Morrisson
Dingo
Shane hollister
Nigel McGuinness
Kensuke Sasaki
Katsuhiko Nakajima
Chris Hero
Low Ki
Delirious
El Generico
Cibernetico
Super Crazy
Psicosis
Mephisto
Volador
Averno
Rey Buccanerro
Ultimo Guerrerro
Paul London
Jack Evans
Chris Harris
Homicide
Hernandez
Santino
MR Kennedy
Shelton Benjamin
MVP.

EWA Champions GM=Finlay

Heavyweight= Seamus O'Shaughnessy
Tag Team= Murder City Machine Guns(Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley)
No Limits= PAC
European= Nigel McGuinness

PWP Champions GM= Jim Cornette

Heavyweight=Samoa Joe
Cruiserweight= Low Ki
International= Chris Daniels
Tag Team= Samoa Joe and Aj Styles

WCWC Champions GM=Joey Styles

Heavyweight= Bryan Danielson
West Coast= R-Truth
Tag Team= LAX

AWF

Heavyweight= Ultimo Guerrero
Americas Title= Volador
Lightweight= Rey Buccanero
Tag Team= The Colons

KDW
Heavyweight= Takeshi Morishma
All Japan= Naomuchi Marafuji
Dragon= Kenta
Tag team= Samoa Joe and Aj Styles

February 2nd Show= EWA:Time For Glory
Live from Manchester,England.

Michael Cole: Hello and welcome to tonights EWA: Time for Glory.I'm Michael Cole and I'm joined by Barry Martin.
Barry:Thanks Mick,I'm so glad to be here right now and cant wait for this.It's going to be awesome.
Michael:It's time for our first contest....

Announcer:Now presenting, The Zebra Kid.....
Zebra Kids music hits.Comes to the ring as a heel subject to a series of boos.

Ann:And His opponent, Low Ki.......
Low Ki music hits and he approaches the ring,receiving a decent pop.

Ding Ding
The Zebra kid begins the match taunting low ki and imitating his wide stance and expressions.Low Ki attacks out of rage.The match continues for 12 minutes mainly made up of the Zebra Kid slamming Low Ki and taunting,and low ki hitting high impact moves.The Zebra Kid goes for a springboard clothesline but Low Ki ducks.He waits fror zebra to turn around and enziguris him,picks him up and ki crushers him.Pin 123.

Ding ding
Ann:Your winner Low Ki.Pop from the crowd.Zebra kid spits on low ki and runs down the ramp like a bitch.

Michael:That was one interesting contest Barr,it really boiled over.
Barry:Like a stew.
Michael:Yes I suppose so.Anyway lets go to back and Ashley is with PAC

Ashley:So PAC,How are you feeling before your fatal four way match where you will defend your No Limits title.
PAC:How do i feel?How Do I feel?I'll tell you how I don't feel.I don't feel happy like i would if i was stuck between those milk cans.But anyway,Aj,Johnny,Jody,You better get ready for the man that gravity forgot,because he's ready,are you.....

Ding ding
Ann:The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the No Limits title.
He presents the four competitors,PAC(c),AJ Styles,Jody fleisch,Johnny Storm.The match begins and features Aj and Pac as faces and the other 2 as heels.It starts slowly gradually getting faster and more exciting,featuring insane spots from all four men and a plancha from AJ onto the other three men.Pac is placed onto the top rope by Johnny and a poisened hurricanra is attempted but failed.jody steps in and dropkicks him out of the ring before Aj flys in with a flying forearm knocking him to the floor.Johnny is on the apron and AJ knees him in the face,knocking him out.Jody gets up and sweeps his legs from under him and aj kicks him in the chest,knocking him back.He falls horizontally and pac hits the shooting stardust onto him.He scores the pin

Ding ding
Barry:That was LEGENDARY!!!!!!!!!!
Michael:You said it my man.That was one hell of a match.And we have more to come.

Ding ding
Ann:The following is a tag team match for no.1 contendership.
He presents R-Truth and Mr.Kennedy v Cm Punk and Kofi Kingston.Truth comes through the crowd and meets kennedy in the ring.Kennedy introduces them as the soon to be new champs,to a mixed reactions,solidifying themselves as tweeners.Punk and kofi come out to a huge pop and the match begins.It sways in momentum and has a few near falls,based mainly on innovative strike moves and technical than power.Truth was impressive throughout the match while kennedy focused on cutting off the ring.Punk and kofi were full of spirit and enthusiasm but were outmatched by Truth and Kennedy.Truth takes out kofi with a corkscrew forearm before kennedy counters a punk kick and hits mic check.pin

Ding ding
Kennedy takes his mic and tells the guns that they're coming for the title next time.

Michael:A victory for R-truth and Mr.Kennedy sets them on the track for te titles,Barry.
Barry:too right,too right.Truth was brilliant there and kennedy,i wouldn't like to be the guns.
Michael:Speaking of the guns,Ashley is with Chris Sabin.
Backstage

Ashley:I am here with one half of the tag team champions Chris Sabin.Your match tonight against LAX,are you nerv-(Chris puts his hand out and covers her mouth)
Sabin:Shh,do you hear that.It sounds like,it sounds like someone who has no idea what she is on about.I'll do the talking here.Homicide,hernandez,you have made a mistake.We are the greatest tag team in the land and you are trying to challenge us,the murder city machine guns.You dont comprende,we will beat your asses so bad and send them back to Tijuana.Comprende,mes amis.Wait thats french.Anyway,see you inm the ring
Exit
Ding ding
Ann:The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the EWA european title.
Introduces Nigel McGuinness(c)and Doug Williams.
Mcguinness receives a chorus of boos while willliams receives a moderate cheer with some boos.The match begins and starts slowly,with grapples and taunts.It gathers momentum and then stops,this trend continuing with Doug having the slight upperhand.He uses his knees to nigel in the corner and sets him up for chaos theory,but Mcguinness reverses it into the london dungeon,forcing williams to tap.Mcguinness cockily shows the belt to the fans and rubs it into the face of doug before fleeing.Williams leaves afterwards, extremely disappointed

Ding ding
Michael;What a ********,I hate peoplke like him and want to squeeze their throats and-
Barry:Eh I'm the colour commentator here Michael.Stick to your own job.So,em,what he said.

Ding ding
Ann:The following is a match for the EWA tag team titles.
He introduces the guns(c) and Lax.LAX receive a large pop while the guns,cocky as ever,receive mainly heat but a small following of cheers.
The match begins at a fast enough pace,and continues like that throughout,with the bupper hand changing multiple times,in an exciting encounter between LAXs strength and the guns double teaming.Hernandez dominated while he was in the ring but they managed to stop Homicide from tagging in.Hernandez threw sabin out one side and homicide through shelley out the other.Homicide suicide dived on shelley,taking him out momentarily.While the ref and hernandez looked at them,sabin grabbed the belt and took out hernandez when he turned around.He flung it away and scored the pin,shouting "You lose,comprende".They left soon after wards followed by the angry Xchange.

Michael:Oh god,the guns steal one.That's just sickening.
Barry:Grow up Mick,they were smart enough for the victory and thats all that matters.
Michael:Anyway,the no.1 contender for the world title will be decided next in a triple threat match between Shelton Benjamin,Chris Harris and Takeshi morishma.
Ding ding
Ann:THe following is a triple threat no.1 contender match for the EWA world heavyweight title.
He introduces the competitors,Benjamin as a face and the other two as moderate heels.The match begins and is a medium paced bout centred around strength and power.Morishma and Harris dominate the math with shelton being subject to frequent bumps.Shelton was eventually hit hard by harris powerbomb and lay on the apron for a while.Morishma and harris fought it out before takeshi used the uranage and scored a 2 count bcause of shelton.Shelton jumped up and used paydirt for victory.All 3 men left before an argument ensued between harris and morishima on the entrance way which almost came to blows before seperation.
Ding ding
Michael:Shelton is our new no.1 contender and will face the winner of the following world title match between the "irish curse" Sheamus O'Shaughnessy and Roderick Strong.
Barry:Cannot wait Micko,cannot wait
Promo about Sheamus O'Shaughnessy

Ding ding
Ann:The following match is for the EWA world heavyweight title
SOS(c) and Strong are introduced,both receivig a mixed reception although more for SOS and begin the match which gathers momentum as it goes along,filled with submissions and grapples and powerful strikes.Roderick looks like he has the upper hand and insigates the stronghold.The crowd begins calling for either a tap or for him to escape, which he manages to do by grabbing the ropes.They arise and SOS hits a combination of strikes and suplexes before hitting the Celtic slam at the second attempt,winning a very close bout.The night finishes with SOS holding the belt up and Barry saying
"What a match,I think I'm going to need a new pair of shorts!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back