Album or DVD?

KANE-A-KNIGHT

Occasional Pre-Show
If you where on a desert island and you could take either 1 DVD or 1 album (you have the facilities to use it) which would it be and what one.

I find this hard but id go with stadium arcadium or thriller. Hmmm

What about you?

I would have to take Thriller with me.

No album puts a smile on my face like Thriller does. Plus, I would be able to dance and make play like I was MJ. I would be very entertained while on the island.

Hey, Takers online. Time to wreak destruction, and yeah Thriller's great. Although I still cant decide between that and RHCP. Mabey I'll just take Shawshank. What a film.

RapeYourGrandmother-core.

I change my vote to EP-LP by Subhumans.

Now kill yourself.

X....you just brought back all my memories of listening to Crass on vinyl rushing back to me.

Thank you.

Kezia- Protest The Hero.

Listen to it an average of twice a week through. About 5 times yesterday alone.

Would no one take a film in fact if you had to take a film what would it be? For me it would either be Shawshank or Hangover. Shawshank may get a bit depressing after a while. Actualy id take castaway and learn how to survive.

Castaway wouldn't teach you how to survive. It might teach you how to pull your own teeth out.

I'd take the entire Guinea Pig boxset.

And Men Behind the Sun.

I would take Michael Jackson's greatest videos for the same reason that I would take the Thriller album.

Here is a preview:

[youtube] <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ipk3kL_soU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ipk3kL_soU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object> [/youtube]

That's why^^^^^^^

[YOUTUBE]Wo6dnFW2GDM[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]8_UQY2DkjR8[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]lQZums42-Bg[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]8Iy-_T89z4o[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]QhidxXXwWKg[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]FzTTkgcZ9IQ[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]MLjruDbvpK4[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]12WkZMuo9FI[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]dr3O7yR0oCQ[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]7a33Rmh8m_Y[/YOUTUBE]

I have a question. If I was stranded on an island, and I had the facilities to play music or watch a movie, why wouldn't the facilities to make phone calls or at the very least contact the outside world be there?

I would go for a mix of both and take Heima- the Sigur Ros DVD. Then I could sit and imagine being in the frozen winter of Iceland while being on a hot desert island :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back