Al Queda Attack Obama: Dumbasses

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
The deputy head of Al Queda recorded a video slagging off Obama, calling him a "house negro" etc. etc.

Is this guy a fucking ******? He could have done much more damage (as opposed to probably making Obama more popular) if he just said something like this:

"Obama? Yeah, good guy. I used to talk to him at the mosque. He's the right guy to lead America in my honest opinion."

Nobody wants to touch this, huh? Is it because I'm offering advice to a terrorist organisation or just because you don't like me?

The deputy head of Al Queda recorded a video slagging off Obama, calling him a "house negro" etc. etc.

Is this guy a fucking ******? He could have done much more damage (as opposed to probably making Obama more popular) if he just said something like this:

"Obama? Yeah, good guy. I used to talk to him at the mosque. He's the right guy to lead America in my honest opinion."

That made me laugh, that would have so fucked Obama up. Headline news that would have been. Hahaha. Hilarious.

I'm glad they dont like him. That gives me faith that he isnt a muslim. WOO-HOO!!!

If Obama came out tomorrow and said he was a Muslim, my official response would be this:

"Pfft. Give a shit."

That shows how out of touch AlQaeda is. He's liked more outside of the United States then he is liked in the USA.

I'm glad they dont like him. That gives me faith that he isnt a muslim. WOO-HOO!!!

Oh, no, it's just a mass conspiracy to make you believe he's not a Muslim, so when he gets inaugurated he can reveal his master plot to sell the USA to Al-Qaeda and take away all our pigs.

well regardless of liking him or not, he's going to be our leader, so until he screws up, he should be given the benefit of the doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back