Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
images
# 7 Malia Hosaka vs # 10 April Hunter
images

This match will take place in Kyoto, Japan

1.) Not a popularity contest, tournament based on in ring skills

2.) Will rules of a region come into play (All matches in this region will be subject to Joshi rules and regulations, not WWE's or TNA's, please keep that in mind)

3.) Will the crowd be a factor

i've been watching Malia Hosaka wrestle and she looks ok. I honestly don't think the fact it's in Japan will affect April Hunter, she's been there and wrestled and knows what to expect.
I went for April because she's a big strong girl with a wealth of experience. she can work stiff, use submission to her advantage, and can probably take more abuse.

anyways... yeah I would have voted for April has well. She's just so underrated as a wrestler, she's a complete package really. She has the size, strength, durability, speed, technique... plus she's hot.... what more could you ask for

her not to have retired at the age of 34 and been able to have been used in america to a greater extent maybe?

beyond that not much. and she is DAMN hot! a little over-inflated in areas, but hottest red-headed wrestler (have to be careful with that or my fiancee'd kill me) ever!

what the hell are you talking about. have you actually seen april hunter wrestle outside wcw?
That's just the problem. I've seen April Hunter matches from the indys (Queens of Chaos, WEW, etc.), but I've never seen her wrestle... unless what she does in the ring is supposed to pass as wrestling.

That's just the problem. I've seen April Hunter matches from the indys (Queens of Chaos, WEW, etc.), but I've never seen her wrestle... unless what she does in the ring is supposed to pass as wrestling.

Take a look at her stuff outside of WEW and Queens of Chaos, look at her stuff from Jersey All Pro Wrestling and Pro-Pain Pro Wrestling, practically all the matches she wrestled in both those promotions were inter gender matches, and you actually got see what she was capable of

Take a look at her stuff outside of WEW and Queens of Chaos, look at her stuff from Jersey All Pro Wrestling and Pro-Pain Pro Wrestling, practically all the matches she wrestled in both those promotions were inter gender matches, and you actually got see what she was capable of
No... you actually get to see men providing a base for her and carrying her to something passable. April Hunter going over on Hosaka is probably worse than Trish going over on Yoshida... considering this tournament is based on in ring skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back