Aftershock 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
Aftershock starts off as we see it's raining heavily outside. The banner for Aftershock lights up the dark and rainy night.

Everest: Welcome to Aftershock, ladies and gentlemen. As you can see, it's the tropics and we're carefully asking you do drive safely tonight under the rain.

========================================================================

Heroes. Villains. What define these roles are the views of people looking from the outside looking in.

We see the struggles Ty Burna and El Califa Dragon have been having with the Pale Riders.

But our beliefs are our own. We see the world for what it is. We respond to what life brings us.

We see the various struggles Theron Daggershield has had for the Elite X title such as his ladder match with Fallout as well as Constantine's recent success.

Our morality is what we make it. And no one can say otherwise regardless of their own opinion.

For weeks Cerberus has been antagonizing Young Justice and we see the highlights as Eve Taylor and Lexi Hayes join in the battles.

We do as we see fit. Because to us that is truth. And those that don't embrace our truth are a part of the lie.

The scene fades and we see all 3 members of the Elite sitting in expensive looking seats wearing high quality suits.

[youtube]8l__GDO3_zo[/youtube]​

Everest: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the final stop on the road through the Caribbean to Lethal Lottery. We return to the beautiful coastal capital of the Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo for Aftershock. We are literally a boat ride away from where Lethal Lottery will take place and oh boy is everyone fired up for it. 3 title matches including the 30 man Lethal Lottery for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Klamor: Hey, Mr. Pinnacle. Don't forget about tonight though. We've got 2 white hot matches set. A 3 way challenge for M, Kagura Ohzora and Daddy Mack and course a big preview for the World Tag Team title match as Lexi Hayes teams up with the World Tag Team Champions, Young Justice to face all 3 heads of Cerberus.

[YOUTUBE]WAzTO8GMZhk[/YOUTUBE]​

Becky comes out with an absolutely gorgeous short top and tight skirt and powerwalks down to the ring to a chorus of boo's with a mic at hand.

Becky: Ladies, gentlemen and the lot in attendance, welcome to my show. Aftershock. Tonight is the final stop to Lethal Lottery and we have many loose ends to cover up. I will be addressing them tonight to make sure every--

*Granpa! Granpa! Granpa! Granpa! Granpa!*

Becky: He's receiving the best of care right now. So settle down. We originally had El Califa Dragon penciled in for Lethal Lottery.

*Riders Suck! Riders Suck! Riders Suck! Riders Suck!*

Becky: But it's become apparent that Califa still has conflicted feeling about facing his former tag team partner. So he has a choice to make tonight. I want him out here right now.

[YOUTUBE]3MUGAxpI0Bc[/YOUTUBE]​

El Califa walks down to the ring with a hood over his head covering him as he shows zero emotion.

* Califa! Califa! Califa! Califa!*

Becky: OK, lizard boy. It's become perfectly clear that you're conflicted about facing Amber Warren at Lethal Lottery. But we still need 5 matches on the show. So it's up to you. Wrestle Amber?

Califa: No. El Califa does not wish to face Amber Warren. He still believes she can change. And I wish to put my emphasis on Lethal Lottery. At the end of the day this all started because of the World Heavyweight Championship and that's where El Califa wishes to end this. El Califa will keep the Pale Riders from winning the World title and win it for himself.

Becky: I need a match booked. If you're not going to oblige, get the hell out of my ring then. But I do not want you to whine to me about Amber Warren anymore. I will not grant you anymore favors. I'm through. Get out.

Califa: Just because El Califa feels an obligation to stop the Pale Riders and honor Ty by sparing him from a second match does not mean I will not put my efforts into winning the Lethal Lottery. This dragon is burning to win and will fly furiously until he does so.

Califa slams his mic down and raises his arms up as he leaves the ring. He shakes hands with the raucous crowd as he walks up the ramp.

Klamor: What an idiot! Why would he turn the match down?

Everest: Califa clearly has his mind on winning the World title. And rightfully so. That's what wrestling should be about. Not personal issues.

[YOUTUBE]dCiifu6dV2s[/YOUTUBE]​

As Califa exits, Lexi and YJ all shake his hand and the three walk down to the ring.

Becky: Why are you guys here? Your match is later.

Haven: Well Ms. Serra, the thing is we have a request.

Becky: Well? Quit stalling!

Hyada: Mam, we've been dealing with Cerberus for weeks. But the thing is each time they've brought the numbers game into play. We want to level the playing field. We want our match to be No Disqualification. And we want Lexi Hayes here at ringside to neutralize Eve Taylor.

Hayes: I'm here to bring justice too. And I will back up these two. Eve Taylor talks about beauty. But she doesn't know the beauty of justice. I'll show her what that is at Lethal Lottery. If you'll allow me.

Becky: If you wanna exhaust yourselves before Lethal Lottery, fine. Go right ahead. To be honest, I don't care. My boo, Ricky Runn is gonna win anyway. Go out and make it easier for him. I don't mind. Are we done here? Is that all we got? I'm out of here. I solved nothing. I need a 5th match. Ill find it by the pay per view th-

The scene cuts off suddenly to the rainstorm outside at the parking lot. A lone figure is seen walking from the distance and approaching little by little. As a while the figure becomes clear. Still wearing the same clothes from Meltdown and the dry blood being washed off from the rain. Matt Tastic walks into the arena with a very dead angry look in his face as the crowd goes loud for his arrival.

Becky: You're kidding me. What is he doing here? Matt! MATT! Listen to me! I don't know where you are right now, but you'd better not do anything to wreck my show! I am warning you! You're not to step into this ring. Is that understood? I'll take the silence as a yes. Because otherwise things will just get worse for you. Do not lay a finger on Showtime. This situation has gone far enough. You'll end it at Lethal Lottery. Not here.

Becky throws the mic away and walks off to boos up to the back.

Klamor: Wow. Ty Burna and El Califa's war against the Pale Riders will end exclusively at the Lottery match, Lexi Hayes is added to the World Tag Team title match which is now No DQ, basically making it 3 on 3 and now Matt Tastic got out of the hospital and is back in the building.

Everest: There's no doubt he's here to find Showtime after what happened at Meltdown. But coming up next it's the Over the Top Rope Challenge. M, Daddy Mack and Kagura Ohzora in action next.

Anderson: The following contest, is an over the top rope challenge!

[YOUTUBE]qZX62imOapU[/YOUTUBE]​

A spotlight shines down on the entrance ramp as M is standing there posing magnificently as the music begins to play. General Green is noticeably absent as M makes his way down the ramp, sliding into the ring before taking his cape off and tossing it to the outside before posing once more in the center of the ring.

Anderson: Introducing first, weighing in at 243.7 pounds, the Marvelous Mr. M!

Everest: I've seen some interesting characters in my day Johnny, but I think M takes the cake.

Klamor: He's like the anti Everest, he actually has a personality!

[YOUTUBE]nIoSPevvsds[/YOUTUBE]​

Daddy Mack makes his way out to cheers from the crowd. He walks down the entrance ramp swiftly but slapping hands with the fans before walking up the steps and entering the ring. He looks to M, with an eyebrow raised.

Anderson: And his opponents, first, weighing in at 280 pounds, Daddy Mack!

Everest: Daddy Mack has been on a roll since he came back. Though I'm curious how his conditioning will be when it comes to the Lethal Lottery.

Klamor: I hope we have medics on standby. You never know when he might croak.

[YOUTUBE]Fe9BKGhgvFE[/YOUTUBE]​

A pink mist begins spraying up from the entrance stage, as Kagura Ohzora makes her way to the ramp. She walks through the mist, waving the gohei wand back and forth as she gets to the ring. She walks up the steps and enters the ring slowly, placing the wand down and bowing to the crowd on each side of the ring.

Anderson: And finally, weighing in at 160 pounds, Kagura Ohzora!

Klamor: I still don't get this woman Everest.

Everest: She's steadily making a name for herself in WZCW, and her Judo training has made her a force to be reckoned with.

Klamor: A woman after your own heart huh?

Everest: I do appreciate a good suplex Johnny.

Referee Elizabeth Prince signals for the bell and M immediately spins around and lies on the top turnbuckle with his legs across the ropes. He motions for Kagura and Mack to start. Kagura and Mack look to each other, then back to M before a nod is shared between the two. M is busy checking his fingernails when Kagura pulls him off the turnbuckle with an over the shoulder Judo throw. M hits the mat and bounces back up only to get caught in a headlock from Mack, and then punched on the top of the head. M drops to the mat holding his head as the crowd cheers. Mack lifts up M and whips him across to Kagura, who delivers a shuffle side kick and sends M careening to the corner. With M out of the way, Kagura bows to Mack, who holds his hand out for a handshake. Kagura tilts her head slightly, before reaching out and shaking his hand. However she doesn't let go and delivers a Judo throw to Mack!

Everest: I don't think Kagura understands how a handshake works.

Klamor: Are you kidding? That was great!

While M recovers in the corner, Kagura pulls Mack up and goes to whip him across the ring. Mack reverses and delivers a standard back body drop, sending the maiden up and over. She crashes to the mat and Mack follows up with an elbow drop to the chest. He lifts her up and tries to throw her outside, but suddenly M comes up from behind and spins Mack around with a punch to the face. M delivers a spinning throat chop, sending Mack backwards before getting dropkicked down. M hops out onto the apron before springboarding in and hitting a cross body on the rising Kagura. M is up quickly and drags Kagura up before whipping her across into the ropes. Off the rebound and M hits a quick powerslam. Kagura arches her back in pain as M poses once more for the crowd, drawing boos from the crowd. M turns back to Kagura and goes to grab her but Kagura quickly sweeps her legs around M's and drops him face first but Kagura transitions to a keylock armbar! M's eyes go wide as he reaches out wildly with his free hand for the rope, Kagura pulling back deep into the submission.

Everest: A very nice submission here by Kagura. She transitioned nicely into that.

Klamor: But a submission does her no good here!

As M screams in pain, Mack makes his way back in and breaks up the submission. M holds his arm in pain and rolls across the ring as Mack whips Kagura across. He delivers an atomic drop before delivering a stiff clothesline. Kagura hits the mat and rolls across. M gets up and grabs Mack for a neckbreaker, but Mack lifts him up and delivers an Airplane Spin! Around and around Mack goes as M begins to go limp. Soon Mack sets M down, and M stumbles around from dizziness as Mack shakes his head a bit. M swings wildly as he trips around Mack. Mack moves out of the way easily, but walks backwards right into Kagura, who spins him around and delivers a Saito suplex! Mack is down as M suddenly steps forward in his dazed state and hits Kagura with a stiff right! Kagura is stunned, but runs forward, but M leans to the side and reaches up, grabbing Kagura and delivering a neckbreaker! Mack is back up now and M goes to kick him, but Mack catches his foot, He swings M's leg up but that allows M to kick Mack back and deliver a moonsault to Kaguara!

Everest: Innovative moves from M has got him in control over his more ground based opponents.

Johnny: Apparently the Airplane Spin did more good for him then bad.

M gets up and quickly clotheslines Mack to the apron. He tries to eliminate him but Mack holds onto the bottom rope tightly. Mack turns to Kagura and lifts her up, but Kagura delivers a palm strike to the chest before another thrust to the throat. M backs up into the corner holding his throat as Kagura gets to her feet before rushing forward and delivering a stiff flying knee strike! M's head snaps back from the hit, and Kagura backs up and does it again! She pulls M forward and delivers a chop to the back of the neck, dropping M face first to the mat. Before she can follow up however, Mack comes in, grabbing Kagura and delivering a piledriver! Kagura is down hard and Mack tries to toss her over the top rope. M is back up and he grabs Mack from behind and delivers a stiff German Suplex! Mack holds the back of his head as M looks to the down Kagura, an evil grin forming on his face before he runs to the corner and climbs up to the top. He sets up and connects with the Mega M Flip! He connects but suddenly as he gets up Mack blasts him with a running big boot, knocking M over the ropes and to the outside! Mack looks back to Kagura before climbing to the second turnbuckle and delivering the Mack Attack! He gets up and lifts Kagura up in a Gorilla Press before tossing her to the outside on top of M!

Anderson: Here is your winner, Daddy Mack!

Klamor: That relic won?!

Everest: Sometimes it's not about the flashy moves Johnny. Mack stuck around and stuck around, and the veteran know how came in to play at the perfect time.

Mack gets to his feet and Referee Prince raises his hand in victory as M stares up at him, his eyes wide and mouthing no over and over again, unable to understand how he lost. The crowd cheers as Mack climbs to the second turnbuckle slowly and lifts his arm up high into the air. Kagura tries to regain her senses on the outside as M sits back against the barricade.

Everest: A great showing from all three here tonight. And now they look forward to entering the Lethal Lottery for the World Heavyweight Title!

Everest: With the Lethal Lottery right around the corner, we had some WZCW superstars stop by the corporate headquarters to talk about WZCW's special event. Lets take a look.

xxxxx

Mick Overlast stands by the interview set and looks on screen.

Mick: Ladies. Gentlemen. For those that don't know me, allow me to introduce myself. I am Mick Overlast. Wrestler for WZCW for years now. But due to circumstances I don't wrestle actively all year long. But yet, when I do wrestle, it seems people do not want to see me with respect. The changes this coming Lethal Lottery. As I will enter the 30 man over the top rope match and I will topple 29 others to show the world that I'm not someone to be ignored or looked down upon.

xxxxx

Aubrey: If I understand this “Lethal Lottery” concept correctly, I have to defeat 29 men. That seems reasonable to me. I've trained my whole life for a moment like this. To show how truly skilled I am. I will not let my masters down. 29 will fall. And 1 will stand. And that one, will be me. Every single person that stands in front of me will be pounded into dust. And they will all suffer the agony of defeat.

A small animal is seen dashing across her. She turns towards it with a dead steady stare and a grin appears on her face as she gets up and puts a hood over head.

Aubrey: I will catch that prize.

xxxxx

OOOOH YEAH, DADDY!

Daddy Mack stands in front of a super-imposed set filled with 80's styled logos and colorful banners as he talks to the fans aloud.

Mack: Daddy Mack is back, jack! Yeah, I tell you something, yeah. This Lethal Lottery thing has Daddy Mack nervous, yeah. 30 men. 30 MEN, yeah! And this too sweet to be sour cowpoke has to throw all of them out like old power shake cans, yeah. I tell ya, it sounds like a lot a work. But jack, I'm going for the whole enchilada, dude! I'm gonna throw one over the top rope. Two over the top rope. Three over the top rope. Four! The show will go on, the lights will shine until one is left. And oh, daddy what a “one” will be left. The light will shine on the Sweet Old School Dude who still has the groove, Daddy Mack. Oh yeah, brother!

xxxxx

An ornamental umbrella twirls on screen for a good while before it's pulled away to reveal Kagura and Sasuke walking across the arena hallways.

Sasuke: Lethal Lottery. Victory shall be yours.

The two keep walking until arriving by the entrance to the arena itself. At the very top of the stands the view shows nearly everyone in attendance along with the ring and entrance stage as Kagura closes the umbrella.

Kagura: “Kore Wa Ichiban, Ohzora Kagura. World Heavyweight Champion. Anata wa watashi ni taishite tatsu to.... Oshioki Yo.”

Sasuke: If you stand against us, you shall be punished.

xxxxx

Mikey Stormrage and Matt Tastic are shown sitting in the WZCW cafeteria and eating various items off the Taco Bell menu.

Mikey: You can't eliminate someone if you lift them over the top rope. So my plan is to pack on the pounds and be the last man standing.

Matt: Like hell you will. I'm going to beat Showtime and become the first dual EurAsian and World champion in history.

The two start to throw their food back and forth, starting a giant food fight.

xxxxx

A single light shines down, revealing the silhouette of Ty Burna.

Ty: I will get back what was stolen from me, and regain my place at the top of the mountain.

The light flickers out.

Ty: Thus it is written. So it shall come to pass.

xxxxx

The Elite are shown, Showtime standing front and center, flanked by Holmes and Constantine.

Showtime: The Elite need not speak of trivial reasons that we will win. Our record speaks for itself.

Graphics flash on the wall behind each man displaying their respective accomplishments in WZCW.

xxxxx

The Men in Black slowly march onto the screen before Blade finally makes his way in front of them.

Blade: For too long I have let this company hold me back. At Lethal Lottery I will finally climb to the top.

xxxxx

Just as the next video begins to play, the feed cuts out and jumps to the live feed. Matt Tastic is walking in the dark areas of the backstage with a pipe in his hand. As he makes a turn, he finds a fence wall. He turns to walk out but a familiar face pops up.

Showtime: Hey, champ.

Matt goes from stoic to berserk in an instant turns to attack only to realize the fence is blocking the way.

Showtime: Don't do anything rash. If you touch me, you might face very severe consequences. Maybe you'll be stripped of the title. Or lose your spot in Lethal Lottery. Or suspended. It's funny though. Can't you see, Matt? I'm walking out completely untouched. Hahahaha.

Matt: ….............why?............. Why did you attack him? I'm your target. Not him!

Showtime: Why? Why, Matt? Because I can. Who can stop me? You? No. Management? In my pocket. Matt, you challenged me because I am the most successful superstar in this company. I also have the backings of a very rich man and a political figure. I am a god in this organization, Matt. Backed because of my success. And you're just a lowly little peasant. A gnat to me.

Matt: …..I'm.... I'm gonna make you realize how miserable it is to be so high. I'll drop you from your godly pedestal and remind you that just like me. Just like.... My grandfather..... You're mortal too. And at Lethal Lottery you'll fall in a mortal land. You'll fall in my world.

Showtime: Hahahahaha. We'll see.

[YOUTUBE]ucFHDxhCVwE[/YOUTUBE]​

The three heads of Cerberus appear on the top of the stage huddle together with Eve's arms wrapped around Ramparte and Mussel. They soon split up however as Flex tosses health products into the crowd while Ramparte and Eve enter the ring.

Everest: Well these three don’t seem to regret any of the things they’ve done lately. The slander of Haven, the multiple three on two attacks, will Cerberus stop at nothing to gain the tag team titles?

Klamor: Why should they? They seem to be the only ones in this company fighting the good fight against the masked cowards known as Young Justice.

Everest: Well the numbers are even tonight Johnny, Lexi Hayes will be on the heroes’ side to combat the three headed alliance.

Mussel finishes handing out his dietary endorsements and joins his allies in the ring just as Eve Taylor grabs three microphones so the entity can address the audience.

Taylor: I can’t tell you how glad I am to be in the wonderful destination of the Dominican Republic.

The crowd responds with cheers to the model’s compliment.

Taylor: But I’m also greatly disappointed by this city’s poor choice in clothing and lack of any facial care. I mean is Neutrogena that hard to procure south of the border?

The fans quickly turn their applause into boos toward the female head of Cerberus.

Taylor: As much as I’d love to inform you all of the proper beauty care the much more pressing issue right now is the fact that Young Justice are still tag team champions and my two elegant partners here are not.

Flex: To be honest I have to applaud Haven and Hyada for being to fool you mindless, gluten filled, idiots for so long but the fear not their reign of terror will end soon. It doesn’t matter what easily influenced rookies they bring to help them Cerberus will not let their many injustices go unpunished!

Ramparte: You so called fans hate us for our various “assaults” on Young Justice and our “bending” of the rules but if your precious heroes have been breaking the law since their inception and all of you are too weak to question them for it. You can’t expect us to play by your rules when those liars won’t even follow theirs.

[YOUTUBE]dCiifu6dV2s[/YOUTUBE]​

Everest: It looks like Young Justice has had enough of their petty insults.

Klamor: Those glory hounds just can’t stand not being the center of attention…

The crowd roars as the tag team champions appear on stage with their belts around their waste and microphones in hand.

Hyada: You know Ramparte, maybe you’re right. It’s not fair for us to not play by the rules and it’s not fair for you to break them. So I have a better idea. How about we play by no rules!

Haven: We’ve been deciding exactly how we can handle this current situation since it’s gotten so volatile and we’ve come to the conclusion that we’ll defend the tag team titles against you at the Lethal Lottery in a Falls Count Anywhere Street Fight!

The arena lights up with anticipation at the announcement of the stipulation.

Ramparte: You would want us to play right into your hand wouldn’t you?

Hyada: You guys aren’t scared are you? I mean if you are you can bring your babysitter Eve to the match as well if that’ll make you feel safer.

Flex: I’d rather have the fabulous and capable hands of Eve backing me up then the naïve southern belle! We accept the offer. At Lethal Lottery we will not only humiliate you, we will break you, and we will take your tag team championships!

Haven: Lexi Hayes is more than capable of aiding us in defeating the three of you tonight just like Hyada and myself will bring you to Justice at Lethal Lottery. In other words, fat chance Flex!

The champions raise their belts high in the air as Cerberus raise their arms chant in defiance.

Klamor: Young Justice may have just signed their death wish. No rules against Cerberus with the championships on the line?!

Everest: Well we won’t have to wait for Lethal Lottery to see these teams get their hands on each other. Cerberus will take on Young Justice and Lexi Hayes - and that match is next!!

----
Anderson: The following match is scheduled for one fall, and it is a six-person tag team match!

All three members of the opposing team make their way out to a great applause from the assembled crowd. At first, Haven and Hyada seem to be in an altogether serious mood as Hayes skips out ahead of them. But soon enough, they seem energised and energetic – feeding off of the crowd's great reaction.

Everest: Young Justice obviously claimed those belts in a match that included Cerberus and since then, these two teams seem to have been joined at the hip.

Klamour: It's only a matter of time until the strength of Cerberus – that unity that binds them – lends itself to winning those Championship belts, Champ. Believe me.

Anderson: And their opponents, the team of Lexi Hayes and the Tag Team Champions Young Justice!

After a fierce show down, the teams decide amongst themselves who is going to start out the match. After a few seconds, the four men exit the ring, leaving Hayes and Taylor standing in the ring. They walk towards each other, coming nose to nose before Taylor shoves Hayes away with some velocity. There is a sudden booing before Hayes shoves back at Taylor and the match gets under way. Taylor returns with a sudden flurry of punches to the jaw of Hayes, taking her back on her feet. Taylor continues to push Hayes backwards with a few knife edge chops until she reaches the ropes. Grabbing her arm, Taylor whips Hayes off of the opposite ropes and nails her with a quick roll up on her return; hoping to catch the opponent with an unexpected pin attempt. But Hayes quickly kicks out and jumps to her feet. Taylor gives her a wide, smarmy grin as Hayes moves her jaw around to relieve some of the pain. Taylor attempts to launch into another offensive but Hayes seems determined to not be overwhelmed in the early stages of this match and ducks under the swinging arm of her opponent. As Taylor turns back around, Hayes catches her with a stiff kick to the gut – doubling her opponent over. Not wasting a moment, Hayes lands a spinning heel kick that takes Taylor to the canvas for the first time in the match. Almost replicating her opponent, she launches into a pinfall but gets no more than a 1-count before Taylor fiercely kicks out.

Everest: A back and forward start here but it is evident that both teams seem eager to win this one.

Klamour: There's a lot on the line, Everest. A win here will give both teams a lot of momentum heading into the Lethal Lottery. And let's not forget that numbers mean everything in a match like that. Make some friends and build momentum whilst you can.

Hayes and Taylor both get to their feet and begins swinging hay-makers at one another as the crowd go back and forth – matching each strike with a positive or negative reaction. It is Taylor that gets the advantage, however, as she drags her sharp nails through the eyes of her opponent; a gesture that is met with rapturous hatred from the assembled masses. Taylor runs at the ropes as Hayes finds herself disorientated by the stinging prior attack. On her return to her opponent, she lands a perfectly executed neckbreaker that takes Hayes to the mat again. Taylor has enough experience to know not to go for the cover this time and instead opts to pick her opponent up and drag her by the hair into her Cerberus' corner. She measures her opponent before landing a devastating thrust kick through the stomach. She, once again, smiles to the crowd before tagging in Mussel. Flex seems undaunted by the opportunity to take apart a member of the opposite sex, fully aware of the talent that Hayes possesses.

Everest: This is repulsive. In my day, the woman competitor would have been allowed to tag in a male competitor.

Klamour: Back in your day, the best women you had were in the Vixen's division. These women are a cut above, Champ. Hayes can handle herself.

Mussel picks Hayes up and pulls her back into the middle of the ring by the hair before scooping her up with ease and planting her with a belly-to-belly suplex that sends her flying half-way across the ring. Mussel laughs at the challenge that has greeted him since his entrance to the ring as Haven and Hyada attempt to convince the referee to allow Hayes to tag them in – a desperate attempt to level the playing field. The referee is having none of it as Mussel taunts his opponents on the edge of the ring. He moves back over to Hayes, who is still clutching her back in pain. Flipping her over, Mussel lucks in the single-leg Boston Crab before a loud squeal of pain goes around the arena from the mouth of Lexi Hayes. Mussel looks to have locked the hold in deep as Haven and Hyada begin clapping to the crowd, another attempt to drive Hayes towards their corner – and perhaps salvation. The crowd clap along and get behind the Texan as her arms begin to flail wildly – there is life in her yet. Mussel begins to panic as Hayes begins to slowly crawl across the ring and the noise level inside the arena begins to grow. Haven and Hyada stretch their arms out as far as possible but just as Hayes is about to make the legal tag, Mussel releases the hold and drags Hayes back across the ring before dropping a heavy elbow to the back of her head. The referee begins to warn Mussel of his conduct but it is for naught as he tags in the third head of Cerberus – Ramparte.

Everest: Cerberus have wrestled an impressive match this far, isolating Hayes from her corner and cutting the ring in half. It's no wonder that all hope seems to be fading for the talented Lexi Hayes and Young Justice.

Ramparte wastes little time in attacking Hayes as Hyada and Haven shake their heads across the ring. Looking towards his opponents on the outside of the ring, Ramparte puts one foot across the neck of Hayes and callously begins to choke her out. The referee makes his 5 count before Ramparte nonchalantly breaks the hold. Covering his opponent, Ramparte is stunned when his cover attempt is broken by a shoulder rolling from the canvas at a count of 2! The crowd burst back into life as Ramparte gets to his feet – a stubborn look of determination on his face. He picks up his opponent before shiopping her into the ropes. On her return, he attempts a clothesline but Hayes ducks under his arm and rebounds from another set of ropes – this time landing a running bulldog! The crowd cannot believe the guts of Hayes as she lies motionless on the canvas beside her downed opponent. There is a wave of noise as she begins to stir, slowly making her way across the ring, reaching with every fibre of her being towards her tag team partners before finally making the tag to Haven.

Klamour: Here we go!

Everest: Finally the tag is made and Young Justice are in this competition. Things just got interesting!

A huge sigh of relief goes around the arena as Haven jumps over the ropes and immediately runs towards the, now standing, Ramparte. Ramparte attempts to stem the flow of Haven's attacks by aiming a punch towards him but it is swiftly met with a block – and soon followed up with a spinning wheel kick that takes Ramparte down. Wasting little time, Haven immediately gets to his feet and nails Ramparte with a springboard lionsault. The noise levels inside the arena grow louder and louder as Haven finally puts the screws to the dominant force in the match – Cerberus. Haven goes for a fall but it is quickly split up with Ramparte kicking out. Not to be deterred by the kick out, Haven is quickly back to his feet and looking for new ways to inflict punishment on his opponent. This time, it comes through his tag team partner, Hyada. Making a quick tag, Haven is quickly joined in the ring by his partner as they look to finally set up the Emerald Flight. Hyada Irish whips Ramparte into the corner and immediately gets down on all fours as Haven runs at him, launches himself off of his back and lands the Emerald Flight!

Everest: Great energy from Young Justice. This is why they are tag team Champions!

It looks as though the Tag Team Champions are looking to put this match to bed with the Burning Star but any though of that is interrupted as both Mussel and Taylor enter the ring – illegally involving themselves in the match. The referee remonstrates with them but it is no use as Mussel and Taylor launch an attack on both of their opponents as Ramparte lies motionless in the corner. Mussel and Hayes, almost surprisingly, take control of Haven and Hyada as Cerberus force Hyada into the corner before both mount the second turnbuckle – a rain of punches being fired down upon Hyada. But any thought of reclaiming control of the match is shirt-lived as Lexi Hayes re-introduces herself into the match, running across the ring and landing a double kick to the backs of Taylor and Mussel, sending them flying over the top rope and onto the mats below. Hayes rolls out of the ring and Hyada reclaims his senses. Haven gets back to his feet – mirrored by Ramparte. The crowd know what is coming... BURNING STAR!! Haven rolls out of the ring as Hyada covers his opponent. 1... 2... 3-NO! Mussel slid into the ring just in time to break up the pin. Mussel starts to stomp away on Hyada, until Haven gets back into the ring and hammers him across the back. The two begin to brawl as Hayes and Taylor both meet outside the ring and begin to trade blows. The ref does his best to get order restored, but Ramparte is on his feet and shoves Hyada into the ref. The match breaks down into an all out brawl. Fists fly everywhere and with the ref having no control he calls for the bell, though it does little good. On the outside Taylor has driven Hayes hard into the steel steps, and the Texan is down. Mussel powers Haven over the top rope and quickly slips out of the ring. He slams the head of Haven into the announce desk, sending him staggering, before Mussel grabs a chair. He swings, but Haven ducks and the chair slams into the ring post. Flex drops the chair and Haven connects with a dropkick that sends Mussel shoulder first into the post. Taylor is still working over Hayes as Haven slides back into the ring. Just as he does Ramparte connects with a low blow and retreats, he and Taylor collecting Flex and backing up the ramp. Haven and Hyada make their way outside to check on Hayes, neither team breaking eye contact.

Everest: A great match from both teams but the tension between the two spilled over and we end up with a no contest.

Klamour: Mark my words, Cerberus are going to do amazing things in the Lottery. These three wrestled a great match and their skill and unity will make them a force in the biggest match in WZCW!

Everest: Don't go away folks, a special presentation with WZCW majority owner Mr. Banks is up next.

Young Justice are back in the ring and Cerberus are on top of the ramp, the two teams mouthing as we go to commercial.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[YOUTUBE]4066U5H9bhk[/YOUTUBE]​

A large part of the WZCW stands in the ring as Mr. Banks walks down the ramp in possession of the vacant WZCW World Heavyweight Championship. He enters the ring after the wrestlers clear the way for him.

Mr. Banks: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm glad you're all here. This is what you will all be competing for at Lethal Lottery. The precious World Heavyweight Championship. 30 of you will be chosen and will compete. But only one will walk out with this grand prize.

Mr. Banks places the title on a hook and it's raised up to the top of the arena. Showtime appears from among the wrestlers. He takes the mic as Mr. Banks leaves.

Showtime: You might as well hand this over to me right now. Lethal Lottery is the day I make history, Mr. Banks. You brought me back into this company after I lost it, so it's fitting that you hand it back.

Runn: Hang on, I'm the most swaglicious here. I will win.

Mikey: Like hell you won't, assclown!

Blade: That belt is ours.

Daddy Mack: THAT BELT IS MINE BABY!

The roster goes into confront each other as Showtime backs away. Mr. Banks is about to leave but suddenly Baez of all people appears by him. He nods to Banks and sneaks up to Showtime not noticing. Everyone turns over to whats going on. Baez nails Showtime with a pipe before throwing him back in the ring. Showtime is the tossed out of the ring by Amber Warren and pandemonium breaks loose. Bodies fly all across the ring.

Everest: Everyone is going at it! This is awesome to watch! This is why I took this job!

The likes of Mick Overlast, Blade, M and onward are thrown out. Things seem to mellow down a bit as the wrestlers split. Outside the ring, Ricky Runn and Mikey Stormrage brawl. But in the ring we see Zeus and Fallout on one side. Holmes, Showtime and Constantine on the other. They stand ready to fight. But before they can go at each other, Theron jumps in and attacks Constantine as everyone re-enters the ring starting it all over again. Bodies are flying everywhere. Fists, legs, hair, sweat, flung everywhere. The brawl goes on as we fade to black.

Credits:

Dave: 6 Man Tag
Ty: Triple Threat
KJ: Segments, Opening
Yaz: Segments

So all the apologies in the world for the late show. This was totally unacceptable. I don't want to reveal the personal matters of the guys on staff, but more than one of us is still dealing with real life issues and we are working to fix those. So again, apologies, but Lethal Lottery is right around the corner.

Can you feel it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back