After Mania, Jeff Hardy comes to SD!

• Thread starter TheMostElectrifyingMan
  • Start date
T

TheMostElectrifyingMan

I strongly think that after WM, Jeff Hardy will come to SD! That is why he dropped the IC belt to Umaga for no sane reason. I think that VKM is gonna build the tag team division on SD! With London/Kendrick and Deuce & Domino. I can't think of any better ideas as to why Jeff dropped the belt to Umaga. I think a feud between The Old Hardys (Matt and Jeff) versus the New Hardys (London and Kendrick) is possible. Any other ideas?

I'd love to see the Hardyz back as a full time tag team. A feud between to of the greatest tag teams, Hardyz v. London & Kendrick, would be amazing to watch. Just imagine a TLC match between the two, instant classic.

that would be great, but perhaps greater things maybe instore for jeff? such as working up towards main event status?

I would love to see that, but not for Jeff Hardy in all honesty. Jeff has been back for a short time and gotten more of a push than Matt, whose been through much more.

I would love to see the Hardyz come back for Matt Hardy's sake. He needs and deserves a push.

Lets face it, Matt isn't really gonna go anywhere without Jeff.
Matts over huge, but Vince just must not see any money in him or something.

Hardyz, London/Kendrick, Deuce/Domino, and MNM would be a fucking fantastic start to a tag division.
Lets hope it happens.

I hope not. I prefer Smackdown so I dont want Jeff Hardy coming over and ruining it. They would probably give him a U.S. title run. When instead they could give it to somebody who would benefit from it ie. Gregory Helms.

After WM Jeff Should stay on Raw. Maybe he lost his belt, to lead him up 2 winning the MITB. Like why would they do almost the same thing as last year where the MITB winner was also the IC Champion. That is what I think, But also maybe at Backlash he will loose the Briefcase in a stipulation match, and he will bring his bro 2 ECW and since they are getting Tag Titles they will get the titles. Which could lead to some crazy matches because they are in ecw. They will also be the best becuase there is no good tags in ecw.

Jeff Hardy should only be in a tag team with his brother Matt, on any of the three brands. I hate both of them as singles competitors.

you know, that sounds like it might just happen. yeah, why did he drop the IC title ya know? and 4 high flyers gives ratings to SD! and besides, RAW needs no more tag teams. NO MORE! my cousin The D absolutely hates Smackdown because he thinks raw is way better because of what they can get away with and simply because he enjoys stupid little stints from Jackass. hes a stupid little emo kid in my grand opinion, believing that RAW is going to get the Hardys. they can do ladder matches and stuff on SD! its just they keep a lot of it limited because they break it out at ppvs. but i can definately see Jeff going to Smackdown!. it would be awesome.

I don't know why but I can see a stable come out of this with Jeff Hardy, Brian Kendrick and Paul London. That is to say if Jeff went to smackdown or Kendrick and London went to Raw. Ive been thinking about that as a possibility further down the road though. It could be a good Stable with all the highflying going on.

Yeah but London & Kendrick would really highlight Jeff's weaknesses. Neither London or Kendrick really blow spot's but Hardy does frequently. Also the tag champ's can wrestle as well as all thet high flying shit. WWE should keep him with his brother. Matt's a better wrestler but he come's across as being more boring. Maybe it's because he's more grounded and he does'nt have the strange look.

without jeff with him u almost never see matt taking risks really same goes with jeff without matt the most i see from either is jumping over the ropes or swanton bombs. together there good wrestlers and highflyers. but by them selves snooze time. i wish they got to ecw for the new tag team division

I'd just like to say, that I am a huge Jeff Hardy fan, he is my favorite wrestler of all time, and even outside of the ring the dude is just cool.

I think that what it is now, is that the Hardyz back in the day were fast paced, and they were that mid-card fast paced action that got you wowed. Jeff's appearance alone is entertaining. I wish he would go back to the paint and glowing in the dark, and all kinds of funky stuff, he just seems like, "ok, I'm a wrestler now" and it kinda takes the edge away. When he was glowing in the dark you didn't know what the f*** was up with that dude. You just knew he looked crazy as hell, and did s*** that was crazy as hell, and it worked. Matt was kinda the backbone of it, when Jeff would mess up Matt would pick up the pieces. Jeff took care of the air and Matt took care of the ground. Its almost fitting to say that neither one of em have the edge in a singles match because they are nothing like the other. They had equal balance, and thats what made them one of the best Tag Teams. I would like to see them re-unite and go for another Title run. But I think its crazy to say that Jeff won't be a good main event. Matt no doubt would be a good main event and so would Jeff. They just need to both find that balance without the other backing them up.

I dunno, i seriously doubt they would make a stable like that. With Chris Benoit possibly coming over to Raw, what about a three-way feud for the IC belt if Jeff doesn't win the MITB match with Benoit, Umaga, and Jeff?

Jeff lost the IC title simply b/c Vince wanted his man Umaga to have a title like Trump's man Lashley.

I do not think Jeff is going to SD to reunite with Matt b/c Vince stated before that he wanted to keep them seperate(even though he puts them and MNM together sometimes).

i dont get it why doesnt vince want the fans to be happy if he did he would have hardy bros going for tag titles. hes really starting to make me mad how he has so much potential to do stuff but he wont take it. i would like ot see hardys go to ecw.

Over the past 3 years or so, the tag team division has really suffered. the new tag team division on sd! is nowhere near the draw as the tag teams of the origional TLCs were. sd! is made of tag teams w/stupid gimicks and very little push. if JBL's in-ring return sticks, I would luv to see the apa reform, although they wouldn't be the poweful and comic team they were in the good ol days. but back to the overall division. sd! cannot revive they're tag team division until they do what raw did by creating a division out of mid tier heavyweights that they can match up to create alliances and then teams (like orton and edge or hbk and cena). before rey rey got injured, they seemed to be doing this w/batista, but who could rey and batista compete against? the hardy's maybe? that would be great!

i hope jeff hardy goes to smackdown in a sense to re-create the tag division and finally have some decent tag matches because if you think about it that was all wrestling really used to be was single and tag matches. and you know what? to be honest the tag matches on smackdown have been a lot better than the ones on raw. raw you just got one or two tags and then they clean house and thats a little annoying every single tag match.

I strongly think that after WM, Jeff Hardy will come to SD! That is why he dropped the IC belt to Umaga for no sane reason. I think that VKM is gonna build the tag team division on SD! With London/Kendrick and Deuce & Domino. I can't think of any better ideas as to why Jeff dropped the belt to Umaga. I think a feud between The Old Hardys (Matt and Jeff) versus the New Hardys (London and Kendrick) is possible. Any other ideas?

First of all London and Kendrick should never be reffered to as the new hardys. They in no way can be compared to the hardy boyz. I hope jeff doesn't go to SD because it sucks. Bring Matt and LONDON/KENDRICK to RAW and get a 3hr Raw timeslot and drop smackdown. Also bring over Taker/Kane,Batista, and send the rest,after a few releases, to ECW(rey and benoit especially because they are ECW originals) and give ECW a 2 hr slot.

First of all London and Kendrick should never be reffered to as the new hardys. They in no way can be compared to the hardy boyz. I hope jeff doesn't go to SD because it sucks. Bring Matt and LONDON/KENDRICK to RAW and get a 3hr Raw timeslot and drop smackdown. Also bring over Taker/Kane,Batista, and send the rest,after a few releases, to ECW(rey and benoit especially because they are ECW originals) and give ECW a 2 hr slot.

No to be rude or anything but IMO that is a horrible idea ... Smackdown is probly just as good as RAW (altho I'm a RAW fan) SMACKDOWN! has alot of stars that are the futre of WWE like Mr. Kennedy, London/Kendrick, Gergory Helms, and dare i say it ... MVP along with others. And it also has lot of todays great superstars Taker, Finlay, Benoit.

But back to what this thread is about ... I don't think that Taker is going to lose at Mania, they've built up his legacy for 15+ years and I don't think that they'd dissapoint the fans of Undertaker by ending it now, I'm a huge Taker fan (been watching WWE for 10 years and have loved seeing him in the ring for all of em) and I know he's the Phenom ... he's a hard worker and Vince will relise that and give the win to him so that Taker can be the only superstar to retire with an undefeted record at Wrestlemania.

But just get a point across 'IF BATISTA WINS ... WE RIOT'

Yeah but London & Kendrick would really highlight Jeff's weaknesses. Neither London or Kendrick really blow spot's but Hardy does frequently. Also the tag champ's can wrestle as well as all thet high flying shit. WWE should keep him with his brother. Matt's a better wrestler but he come's across as being more boring. Maybe it's because he's more grounded and he does'nt have the strange look.

Sorry for taking so long. My theory of putting them in a Stable wasn't put in by me Im sorry for that. It is not based on the Highflying aspect of their styles, while that does come in as part of it, My reasoning is based on the gimmicks that they have, I haven't watched Smackdown in a while since I am at work when its on TV in NZ, Anyway London and Kendrick used to do that thing with the masks, Im thinking along the lines of a (if you know Warhammer 40k then this is along these lines in a way) Harliquin type performer gimmick for all three, it seems to suit them all in terms of Gimmicks that they have done in the past. Such as London and Kendrick with the Masks and Jeff Hardy and the glow-in-the-Dark paint shit that he used to do.

I also agree Matt is a better wrestler. It is a shame that they are keeping him from having the accolades that he deserves to have for his work as a singles wrestler. I know this is going against certain members opinions on the Hardy's but this is my opinion, I think he should at least have the US title sometime this year.

3nigma, u said drop SD over ECW? and bring Batista as 1 of a few people & release the others? PLEASE!!!

At first I wanted the Hardy Boyz 2 be a tag team since Jeff's return, but recently, I just want them both as singles wrestlers. Jeff should stay on Raw IMO.

that isnt what the thread is about...this was an entirely jeff hardy thread...no one mentioned undertaker...maybe you should pay attention

I know but I was just trying to make a point that SMACKDOWN is a good brand of wrestling.
Now back to the Jeff Hardy situation ... I've read everyone's thoughts and opinions and I'd have to agree with those saying that McMahhon just wants his 'shrivled up monkey pen*s' to be a champ so he doesn't get out shined by Trump yet again, but I can see Jeff going over to Smackdown to compete with his brother again and maybe get a few shots at the crusierweight belt, the division is really suffering and I'm pretty sure Hardy is in the crusierweight catagory but correct me if I'm wrong, or maybe he'll get an opertunity for the US belt and him and Matt will have another feud. Anyway I want to see the Hardyz back to give them both a push, Matt should be going after the US title and I think that if Jeff got some better mic skills then he'd make a good WHC.
IF Jeff goes to SMACKDOWN! another feud I'd love to see rekindled is a Taker/Hardy feud.

Completley agree. Jeff hardy on smackdown.
make tag team division better, singles better, and get some better matches goin on.
082806hardy2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back