AFL Dream Team

Khalifa

Where it at doe?
I know it's a huge stretch because there are hardly any Aussies on this forum but why not. Me and M aka InXanity have decided to create a AFL Fantasy/Dreamteam league (we will be doing the modified rules, not the original) and if there is anyone else that would like to join then just ask, I'll send you the code through a PM and then you guys can all watch me win that $25,000 prize and cheer for me and whatever :p.

If on the off chance guys like Rusty or Sparky see this and want to play it'll be worth it just so I have witnesses to me kicking your ass :p

Totally turning this into a sledging/discussion thread after a while, providing you don't chicken out again ;)

I would but i'd lose interest come round 4 and then not touch it

That kind of happened to me last year, but not this year! Join us!

If on the off chance guys like Rusty or Sparky see this and want to play it'll be worth it just so I have witnesses to me kicking your ass :p

Totally turning this into a sledging/discussion thread after a while, providing you don't chicken out again ;)

I didn't know they were still on the forums or still post! I've got Sparky on facebook, if he still has the same one he had a few years ago so I might hit him up on that.

m8 settle down if i decide i can be arsed your done. Im 2 for 3

Righto your sledging has got me, if you can get numbers i'm in

Cricket is done for the year, or at least it may as well be because now the real sport of Australia is back! You can't run from me this year you filthy eagle you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back