Admin Applicants - I have decided on the next Administrator

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
PLEASE NOTE: I WILL INFORM THE REST OF THE STAFF OF THIS DECISION WHEN ALL THREE OF YOU HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED YOU HAVE READ THIS THREAD. PLEASE POST THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS THREAD, AND DO NOT SPEAK OF IT UNTIL I GET A CHANCE TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE REST OF STAFF. THANK YOU!

All right, this is the moment the three of you have been waiting for over the last several months. However, since it has been such a long process, you won't mind reading just a little more right? And if I may make a suggestion, all those nerves you may currently have floating around in your stomach, swallow them. Because two of you will be disappointed, and it's better to not get your hopes up to begin with. Let go all hope, expect not to win and when you do read the name, it will be less disappointing if you're not the new Administrator.

First of all, allow me to blow smoke up your asses for just a moment and say that all three of you are excellent candidates, and all three of you could be an Administrator here some day. I think all three would be capable, if not now, then certainly down the road. And if I may blow smoke up my own ass for a moment, I think I usually have a pretty good eye for an ability to do various Staff jobs. And, of course, all three of you would agree because I chose you for the Administrator Applicants, right? :)

This was not an easy decision. I know this was a very long process, but I wanted it that way. Originally, I was going to just go by the Applications everyone submitted, but I decided I wanted a more involved process. I also thought about making it a short process once I had three candidates, but again, decided I wanted to do some tests. The long examination process was by design. I wanted to see which of you would continue to show dedication to the position, and which of you wouldn't. I wanted to see which of you would continue to go out on the forums and show dedication to the forum, and do the things I want you to do as an Administrator. The length of time itself was every bit as much a test of your interest as everything else you've done. I was constantly evaluating this entire time, I wasn't just being lazy, despite what I may have said in the Interview forum.

When we first started this process, my honest thoughts going in would be that Lee would get the spot. I have told a couple of different posters, a while back, that I always thought Lee would be a top candidate for the job. As the process went on, more and more, I saw D-Man as being the type of second Administrator I was looking for. He has done a good job creating discussion opportunities for posters, and as I've said, would probably be the best complement to me. And throughout most of the process, I've always considered Klunderbunker to be the most ready for the job, the guy who would best be able to step in and hit the ground running. At different times throughout this process, all three of you have been in the lead spot. As I said, this was not an easy decision for me, and while I know this is merely a wrestling forum, this is probably the most serious I have ever been when making a decision. I put quite a bit of thought into it, not just when on the forum, but when off of it as well.

There is one thing I wish to clarify, so everyone understands they did get a fair shake. I only picked on Klunderbunker's reply to his personal interview thread. There are a couple of reasons for this. The first is I felt as if he didn't do a very good job of satisfying the worries I had about him getting the spot. When I read Lee's response I felt as if there was really nothing to say in reply. I tried a couple of different times, but he pretty much answered in a way I felt was satisfactory. And as for D-Man, Lee actually did it for me, so I really didn't need to. I wasn't picking on you Klunderbunker for any reason other than to satisfy my worries, and I didn't ignore Lee and D-Man, I just felt as if things had been taken care of without my posting.

Okay, so I'm done talking, and I'll get to what you guys really want to know. Like I said earlier, remove all expectations of winning. While it's just a wrestling forum, I know what it's like to hope for the spot. Just let it go, take a deep breath, and when you are ready, you may open the Spoiler tag and continue reading.

The next WrestleZone Administrator is:

Klunderbunker

Klunderbunker, going into this process you had some good support. Most of the Staff thought you would be the next Administrator, IrishCanadian25 recommended you as the next Administrator, and you were one of the most senior moderators on Staff. That being said, I had you third on my list of next Administrators. However, as time went on, you proved yourself more than worthy of the position, you accepted the duties I asked you to do, you played an authority figure on the forums when I wasn't around; basically, you did all of the things I would expect out of an Administrator. That is not to say that either D-Man or Lee did a bad job, or anything close to it. I was very impressed with both guys' responses in the Interview forum, and the work they did on the open forums. I feel as if Lee was a little handicapped starting his new job when he did, but that happens, and it wasn't held against him.

In the end, I feel Klunderbunker was just the best man for the job, and that's not even taking into account IrishCanadian's recommendation, which I definitely took very seriously. I thank everyone for their time and patience, and future great work.

Congratulations, KB. And PS - I'm not disappointed. To be honest, if I got chosen for this, it would've been the biggest shock to me on this forum since I beat IC25 in the Debate League finals last year.

KB's position is EXTREMELY well-deserved.

So does this mean that the three of us get to invade the forums and beat up everyone in sight while being told that we're an NWO ripoff while having no actual connection to them while TNA fans insist that TNA had their thing planned for months so they're definitely NOT a ripoff?

So does this mean that the three of us get to invade the forums and beat up everyone in sight while being told that we're an NWO ripoff while having no actual connection to them while TNA fans insist that TNA had their thing planned for months so they're definitely NOT a ripoff?

I'm sure that made sense to you.

Hey, when you make the announcement to the forum, are you going to let everyone know who the final three were?

I'm sure he's still in the middle of typing it. After all, his insults are always much more articulate than mine.

Oh I mean in general. As in telling everyone I'm Admin so I'm better than you.

And no I rarely rep. I think four times this year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back