• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ACW X-Treme Week Five

• Thread starter TheMostElectrifyingMan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheMostElectrifyingMan

ACW X-Treme
Week 5
Las Vegas, NV

IN THE RING:

Boswell: First of all, welcome to ACW X-Treme! Now I know there has been some major changes in the roster. The reason being with the expansion show and the trade before it. If you noticed, all three of the superstars who were in the main event this past Sunday aren't here. Triple H and Chris Benoit were sent to Warzone. Why you ask? It is quite simple, you see it was time for X-Treme, the flagship show of ACW!, to go in a different direction. *crowd cheers and starts chanting X-Treme over and over again.* You see Stephanie was being corrupted by Triple H and I was being filled with the greed of making Triple H lose the title. Well, Triple H isn't here and all of my problems are over except two. You see the Mafia, C.M. Punk, Samoa Joe, and "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown were sent to Combat in the expansion draft. Now, my problems are that I don't have a World Heavyweight Champion or ACW Tag Champs. So, tonight there will be a tag match between the remaining teams from the ladder match. So tonight, for the ACW Tag Team Championship, it will be Matt and Jeff Hardy against The Hurricane and The Great Khali and The New Age Outlaws! *crowd goes wild* Also, you see the cage above the ring? It will be a interpromotional one time only match between ACW X-Treme's Calvin Lewis and OWN LampShade's Luke Lightning! *crowd goes absolutely nuts* This feud is over no matter the result. And, the main event will be a full roster Over the Top Rope Battle Royal and the last man standing will be crowned the new ACW World Heavyweight Champion. Tonight, ACW X-Treme reaches new heights! If you think that ACW X-Treme is crippled because of the losses to the roster, YOU OUT YOUR MIND, BITCH!!!!!

*crowd goes wild as Boswell leaves.*

BACKSTAGE:

Taker: Tonight I will win the World Heavyweight Championship. No longer do I care about the fans, or the locker room. It is all about the title. I am the Minister of Darkness. And Viscera and Raven are my Ministry. We will make the whole ACW worship their new Lord and Master the Prince of Darkness, The Undertaker. You will all Rest.....In...Peace *His voice fades out as the view goes back to ringside.

JBL: That was creepy, JR but now it is time for the debut of HardKore.

Finkle: This match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first.......*The crowd cheers as SuperNova's theme plays and he enters the ring* SuperNova! And his opponent......*Natural Born Killaz by Dr. Dre plays as the theme for HardKore. All three members surround the ring.* representing Hardkore.....*All 3 members, New Jack, The Sandman, and Sabu, surround the ring and then New Jack enters the ring and knocks SuperNova down from behind.*

Match 1 : Singles Match
SuperNova v. New Jack w/ HardKore

Nova is already on the ground as New Jack stomps away at his back. New Jack then picks up Nova by his hair and gives him a scoop slam. New Jack then drops an elbow right across Nova's chest. New Jack then goes to the corner and attempts to remove the turnbuckle padding but the ref sees him and stops him. New Jack starts arguing with the ref giving Nova time to make it to his feet. Nova is up and as New Jack turns around Nova hits him with a dropkick. Nova then picks New Jack up and chops him across his chest. Nova then kicks him in the gut and delivers a DDT. Nova pins 1...2...New Jack kicks out. Nova then gets up and picks New Jack up too. They are both near the ropes. Nova tries to set up a Nova Bomb (Tigerbomb) but New Jack lifts Nova over his head and back body drops Nova over the top rope! Sandman and Sabu start to stomp Nova as New Jack distracts the ref. Sabu then throws Nova back in the ring and New Jack quickly covers 1...2...kickout by Nova! New Jack then gets up and drops his fist straight into Nova's head. New Jack then picks up Nova and hits a snap suplex. New Jack then head up the turnbuckle. Nova is getting up as New Jack is prepared to leap. Nova then turns around as New Jack leaps for a crossbody but instead gets dropkicked in the gut by Nova! Nova then hops up onto the turnbuckle and hits New Jack with the Nova Splash (450 Splash)! He pins but Sabu gets on the apron and distracts the ref. Nova has a three count but he gets up and goes after Sabu. Sabu drops to the floor as Nova swings wildly. Sandman then hops onto the apron but hops down as Nova swings. New Jack is up. Nova turns around and New Jack kicks him in the gut and hits a piledriver. New Jack then climbs the turnbuckle and hits the New Jack City (Top Rope Legdrop) across Nova's neck! New Jack pins 1...2...Nova gets the shoulder up! New Jack is pissed. He picks up Nova and irish whips him into the corner. New Jack runs at Nova but Nova puts his boot up and New Jack runs face first into it. Nova then hops up on the turnbuckle and hits New Jack with a top rope bulldog! The cover by Nova 1...2...kickout. Nova then picks up New Jack and sets him up against the ropes. Nova then spins and hits a discus clothesline that sends New Jack over the top rope. Sabu and Sandman run over and pick New Jack up. As they get him to his feet, Nova runs and springboard over the ropes and hits all 3 HardKore members with a flying crossbody! The ref begins to count and when he gets to 6 Nova gets up and slides into the ring. At 8, New Jack slides in. Nova hits him with a quick elbow drop. Nova then gets New Jack up and moves closer to the center of the ring. New Jack regains his focus and swings at Nova. Nova ducks and kicks New Jack in the gut. He then clutches New Jack's arms and hits the Nova Bomb! He pins but Sabu distracts the ref. Sandman then slides into the ring with a singapore cane. Nova gets up and looks at Sabu, he then turns around and gets hit right between the eyes with Sandman's singapore cane! Sandman then drags New Jack's arm on top of Nova and slides out of the ring. The ref turns around and counts 1...2...3! New Jack wins thanks to his fellow HardKore members!
Winner: New Jack

AFTERMATH:

*Sabu and Sandman slide into the ring. Then, they assault Nova. They stomp him repeatedly and then pick him up and hold his arms. New Jack gets up and pulls a metal fork out of his pocket! He then gets set to stab him in the head but out of nowhere The Hurricane and The Great Khali rush down the ramp! The Hurricane slides into the ring and The Great Khali climbs over the ropes. HardKore then run out of the ring and walk up the ramp. The Hurricane then grabs a mic.*

Hurricane: The Great Khali and I could not sit idlely by and watch a fellow "Super" be beaten. You dastardly fiends try to stab him with a fork....WHAT'S UP WIT DAT?!? *crowd bursts out laughing as The Great Khali helps Nova up* Now Nova, you cannot possibly defeat all three of these evil doers alone. Why not join the Super Duo and make us a Justice Trio! *crowd goes wild as Hurricane extends his hand. Nova then reaches out and shakes Hurricane's hand sealing the deal. The Hurricane's theme then plays as all three men pose and point towards HardKore.*

JR: The Justice Trio! We have a team of heroes here on X-Treme!

JBL: Bunch of weirdoes!

BACKSTAGE:

Cena: The Doctor of Thuganomics is here on X-Treme for one reason...to become the ACW World Heavyweight Champion! Tonight, I am gonna lay down some F-Us and show the locker room that they can't see me! *puts up the wordlife signs as the cameras shift to ringside.*

JR: As you know, Calvin Lewis won the Battle Royal at Last Rites but he traded his #1 Contender status for the contract of his mentor, the former NWA Champion and Hall of Famer Harley Race. This is what they had to say before the match also Luke Lightning had something to say.

BACKSTAGE:

Race: You see you people are in for a real treat tonight. The REAL most electrifying man, Calvin Lewis, will put on a show tonight. When I agreed to take Lewis under my wing I saw potential. This man is the greatest athlete I've ever seen including myself! Tonight, he's gonna teach Luke Lightning to stay over in OWN and stay away from the big leagues. After this match, win or lose, we are finished with Lightning! We are moving on to bigger and better things like getting some gold around his waist. However, Lewis will not be in the Battle Royal due to taking my contract. But rest assured, Calvin Lewis will be the ACW World Heavyweight Champion soon.

Lewis: That's right, good things come to those who wait. I could easily win the title tonight but I am focused on two things. Kicking Luke Lightning's ass tonight in the cage and beating the Rock into a bloody pulp next Thursday. Hey Rock, listen and listen good. At the supershow, You will be beaten to within an inch of your life! No more games, no more gimmicks. Just a classic 2 out of 3 falls match. Just like, my good friend Mr. Race used to wrestle in. But tonight, Lightning win or lose we are done! You do what you do and I will do what I do! Tonight, I will prove that I am simply electrifying!

BACKSTAGE:

Lightning: It is I the always lying, death defying, man who's gonna send Lewis's punk ass cryin, and the real electrifying Luke Lightning! *crowd goes wild* This is the the first and only match between us and the books will read "Luke Lightning defeated Calvin Lewis on his own show." I am gonna beat you quick, so that I can get the hell off of this show!

JBL: *The cage descends onto the ring.* It's showtime JR!

Finkle: Introducing first...*Snoop Dogg's Gin and Juice plays*.....Calvin Lewis *crowd boos as he enters the cage.* And his opponent...representing OWN LampShade.......Luke Lightning! *crowd has mixed reactions as Lightning enters the cage.*

Match 2: OWN LampShade v. ACW X-Treme Steel Cage Match
Luke Lightning v. Calvin Lewis w/ Harley Race

The cage door is locked and the match begins. Lightning and Lewis stare each other down. Lightning taunts and Lewis smacks him dead in the face and locks on a headlock. Lightning pushes Lewis to the ropes and drops to the mat. Lewis then hops over his back and Lightning hops up and hits Lewis with a hip toss as he comes back. Lightning then locks Lewis in a sleeper hold. Lewis is struggling to get out of the hold but he starts to fade as Race screams orders at him. The ref then picks up Lewis's arm twice and it falls both times. On the third time, Lewis's arm holds up and Lewis makes his way to his feet. Lewis then counters the hold with a back drop. Lewis and Lightning are down. Lewis and Lightning both roll to the ropes (opposite sides) and use them to get up. Lightning then runs at Lewis but Lewis sidesteps into a hip toss that sends Lightning face first into the cage. Lewis then drags Lightning close to the ropes and hits a standing moonsault. He pins 1...2...kickout by Lightning. Lewis then picks up Lightning and kicks him in the gut. Lewis then tosses Lightning through the middle ropes. Lightning gets up and is stuck between the cage wall and the rope. He tries to get back in the ring but Lewis hits him with a running Yakuza kick into the cage! Lewis then punches Lightning unmercifully in the head over and over. He then starts to rake Lightning's face across the cage causing Lightning's forehead to bleed! Lewis then flips Lightning over the ropes and back into the ring. He doesn't pin, however, he sets Lightning near the ropes and he runs the opposite way to gain momentum. He then hits Lightning with a rolling thunder. He pins 1...2...shoulder up by Lightning.

Lewis then picks Lightning up and talks trash to his face. Lightning then smiles and bursts out a nasty combination of chops, kicks and punches. Lightning then irish whips Lewis hard into the cage! Lightning then grabs Lewis's head and drags him towards the center of the ring. Lightning then runs and springboards off the ropes and hits a moonsault across the chest of Lewis! He pins 1...2..kickout by Lewis! Lightning then gets up and hits a spiral leg drop. Lightning then heads to the cage and begins to climb! He gets halfway up the cage before Lewis gets up. Lewis then runs to the cage and climbs directly under Lightning. Lightning is halfway out of the cage until Lewis clubs his leg. Lewis then puts Lightning's legs on his shoulders and delivers an Electric Chair from the cage wall! Both men are down. In about 8 seconds, Lewis rolls over and drapes his arm over Lightning's chest for the pin 1...2..KICKOUT BY LIGHTNING! Lewis pounds the mat in starts to get up as does Lightning. They both get up at the same time and engage in a brawl. Lightning wins the exchange with a series of rights to the jaws. Lightning then hits an enziguir on Lewis. Lightning then picks Lewis up and throws him into the cage. Lightning catches him before he can fall and rakes Lewis's face across the cage wall busting him open as well! Lightning then goes up the turnbuckle. Lewis gets up and when he turns around he gets hit with a missile dropkick! Lightning pins 1...2...KICKOUT! Lightning then gets up and picks Lewis up with him. Lightning then DDTs Lewis and flips back up to him feet. Lightning then waits for Lewis to get up. Lewis gets up and Lightning goes behind him and puts Lewis into Unprettier position.......Lightning then lifts him up and hits the IMPRETTIER (vertebraker from unprettier position)!!!!!! Lightning pins 1...2...SHOULDER UP!!!!!! Lightning cannot believe it! Lightning then looks confused. Lightning then looks towards the cage wall and runs to it. He hops up onto the top rope and begins to climb. Lewis gets to his feet. Lightning gets halfway up and Lewis catches him and pulls his leg down causing Lightning to fall groin first on the ropes! Lewis then hits a jumping sidekick that sends the side of Lightning's head into the cage! Lewis then drags Lightning's body a few feet away from the ropes. Lewis them climbs the turnbuckle. He leaps high and hits his West Philly Style! He pins 1...2...KICKOUT BY LIGHTNING!!!!

Lewis is now the one frustrated. Lewis picks Lightning up and then runs to the ropes. He comes back and attempts a clothesline but Lightning ducks and grabs Lewis from behind and sets up for another Imprettier! He lifts Lewis up but Lewis reverses the hold into a vertebreaker of his own! Lewis then drags Lightning's body to the middle of the ring and begins to climb the cage. Lightning isn't moving. Lewis makes his way to the top of the cage and stands straight up!! The crowd is going wild! Lewis then shrugs his shoulders and leaps from the top of the cage and hits the WEST PHILLY STYLE FROM 20 FEET IN THE AIR ONTO LIGHTNING'S LIFELESS BODY! Lewis is layed out too. The crowd is chanting a mixture of Holy Sh** and ACW! Lewis makes his way to his feet and staggers around for a few seconds. He then sees Lightning not moving. He then walks over to Lightning and stands over his head! Lewis then proceeds to take off his elbow pad and toss it into the cage! He then runs to the ropes, comes back and hops over Lightning. He runs to the other ropes comes back and stops. He then flips the fans the bird and hit the People's Elbow onto Lightning! Lewis then pins 1...2..Lewis lifts Lightning's shoulder up! Lewis then takes the blood from Lightning's face and puts it across his chest and says, "This is Electrifying!" He then climbs the cage wall, gets halfway up and moonsaults onto Lightning! Lewis then rolls on the mat holding his ribs. He then crawls towards the ropes and uses them to stand up. He then gingerly walks to the cage door. The ref opens it and Lewis walks out the front door as Lightning lays in the center of the ring! Calvin Lewis has won the steel cage match!
Winner: Calvin Lewis

AFTERMATH:

*The crowd chants ACW as Harley Race helps Lewis to the back. Lewis then looks at the camera and says "That was for you, Rock!" The cage lifts and EMTs help Lightning to his feet. Lightning then shoves them away and walks to the locker room to a standing ovation from the crowd as they chant "Thank You, Lightning"*

JR: That was match of the year material, JBL! It was truly a slobberknocker!
Now, we are getting closer and closer to deciding a new ACW World Heavyweight Champion!

JBL: I know who's gonna win JR! But now it is time to decide the next ACW Tag Team Champions!

Finkle: The following match is a triple threat tag team match. Introducing first, *DX theme plays as the crowd goes crazy* the team of "Mr. Ass" Billy Gunn and the "Road Dogg" Jesse James, the New Age Outlaws. *They enter the ring and then the Hurricane's theme plays* And the second team... they are The Great Khali and The Hurricane, two members of the Justice Trio! *crowd stays hot for their entrance but gets even louder when The Hardyz entrance theme hits* And the final team, they are Matt and Jeff, The Hardyz!

Match 3: ACW Tag Team Championship - Triple Threat Tag Match
New Age Outlaws v. The Hurricane & The Great Khali w/ SuperNova v. The Hardyz

Dogg, Jeff, and Hurricane all start in the ring. Jeff starts the match by running to Dogg. Dogg then sidesteps and Jeff goes to the ropes. Jeff comes back but before he can reach Dogg, Hurricane runs and hits a jumping lariat (Hero Clothesline) to knock Jeff through the ring ropes. Dogg then grabs Hurricane from behind and hits a back suplex. Dogg then runs to the ropes, comes back and hits a shaky knee drop. The pin 1..2..shoulder up at 2. Dogg then picks up Hurricane by his head as Jeff hops onto the apron and climbs the turnbuckle. Dogg has his back turned to Jeff. Dogg then picks Hurricane up in powerpomb position. Jeff then jumps and hits a seated senton onto Hurricane while at the same time hitting Dogg with a top rope bulldog! Jeff rolls on the mat but then drapes his arm across the Hurricane's chest for a pin 1...2...Kickout! Jeff then starts to crawl towards his corner. Dogg does the same as Hurricane struggles to get to his feet. Dogg and Jeff tag out at the same time. Hurricane is using the ropes to stand up. Matt then rushes and clotheslines Hurricane over the top rope. Gunn then rushes Matt and tosses him over the same top rope. Gunn then climbs the turnbuckle and waits for Hurricane and Matt to get up. They do and Gunn leaps and takes everyone down with a flying crossbody! Jeff then gets into the ring. He then runs and springboards off of the ropes and dropkicks Dogg off the apron to the outside near Matt, Gunn, and Hurricane. Jeff then goes to the center of the ring and gets a running start to the ropes. Then, as everyone is getting up, He swantons over the top rope and hits everyone! Khali then begins to climb his turnbuckle! He reaches the top and then puts his arms in the air and yells to the crowd as they go nuts. All the men outside start to get up and then Khali leaps and takes out everyone with a huge splash from the top turnbuckle! The crowd starts chanting ACW and X-Treme as Matt and Gunn start to get up. Both men roll into the ring at the same time. They get up to their feet in the ring and begin to exchange punches. Gunn wins the exchange and irish whips Matt to the ropes. Matt comes back and ducks Gunn's clothesline attempt and keeps running to the ropes. He comes back again and hits Gunn with a spinning wheel kick! Matt pins 1...2...kickout by Gunn! Hurricane gets into the ring and everyone else goes to their corner. Matt then picks up Gunn and sets up for a Twist of Fate. As Matt spins, Gunn pushes him towards Hurricane. Matt stumbles towards Hurricane and Hurricane runs at him and hits a Shining Wizard! Gunn then grabs Hurricane and irish whips him to his own corner. Hurricane tags in Khali and the crowd goes wild! Gunn looks terrified by the massive 7 footer. Khali climbs in over the top rope and Gunn runs to him and starts punching him. Khali looks unaffected and just tosses Gunn away. Meanwhile, Matt has crawled to his corner and made the tag to Jeff. Khali then picks up Gunn and chops him across his head. Just then.....*Natural Born Killaz play and HardKore makes their way up the ramp.* The Hurricane and SuperNova go after HardKore and begin to fight on the ramp! Khali starts to climb out of the ring to go help but Gunn clubs him in the back and pulls him back in. Gunn then kicks him in the gut and and hops onto the second rope in the turnbuckle. Gunn then leaps and hits Khali with a Fameasser! Jeff then runs into the ring and throws Gunn threw the ropes. Matt then goes outside and attacks Dogg. Jeff then hops up to the top turnbuckle......he leaps.......SWANTON BOMB ON KHALI!!!!!! Jeff rolls into a pin 1...2...3! The Hardyz have reclaimed the title! As the crowd goes wild. Security comes in and breaks up the fight between HardKore and the Justice Trio.
Winners: The Hardyz - New ACW Tag Team Champions

JR: What a tag match! The Hardyz have reclaimed the gold!

JBL: Yeah, yeah, but what about the fight between HardKore and the Justice Trio! Those guys don't like each other at all.

JR: That rivalry is starting to brew but we have to go backstage....

BACKSTAGE:

*The Owner Thomas Boswell is in GM Stephanie McMahon's office*

Stephanie: You shouldn't have traded Triple H that will come back to haunt us especially with the new brand coming soon.

Boswell: You worry to much. One, the new brand sucks, Two, Warzone has and always will suck even with that muscle bound idiot, and Three, this is ACW X-Treme, the flagship show of ACW! *crowd cheers* Triple H isn't needed here he wanted to be the boss and now he's on a second rate show stuck in a second rate faction. His career is over on Warzone and X-Treme will crown a new champion tonight *crowd goes wild* ! Now Stephanie, have you decided on the two matches and who will represent X-Treme to take on a member of the third brand at ACW Supershow?

Stephanie: As a matter of fact, I have. First off, we all know that ACW X-Treme's Calvin Lewis will face ACW Warzone's The Rock in a 2 out of 3 falls match! *crowd goes crazy* But representing ACW X-Treme against the third brand in a hardcore match will be none other than Y2J Chris Jericho! *crowd goes wild* Now as for our matches at the Supershow, It will be a huge US Title Match between the champion Booker T and two other competitors in a triple threat match! *crowd cheers* Also, the second match will be announced at the Supershow *crowd boos* I know but we can't give all are secrets away. And later tonight, I will present the winner of the battle royal with the ACW World Heavyweight title. So let's go to the ring and start the battle royal. Champions cannot participate and Calvin Lewis as stated earlier cannot due to the acquisition of Harley Race's contract. Now besides that everyone else has declared with me that they will participate and now it's showtime! *crowd goes wild as the camera heads to the ring and Howard Finkle.*

Finkle: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time for the main event! This match is a full roster Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the ACW World Heavyweight Championship! *crowd goes wild*

*The Ministry theme (old Undertaker Ministry theme) plays as Viscera walks out.*

JR: Big Viscera drew number one. I feel sorry for who drew number 2.

JBL: I do too. That's 400 plus pounds of man in that ring.

*DX's theme plays as Road Dogg enters the ring and the Battle Royal starts....*

Main Event: ACW World Heavyweight Championship - Full Roster Over the Top Rope Battle Royal
First Entrant: Viscera ---Second Entrant: Road Dogg

Viscera starts clubbing Dogg as soon as he gets up. Viscera then irish whips Dogg to the ropes and delivers a huge samoan drop when Dogg comes back. Viscera then gets up and jumps in the air splashes Dogg right across the chest. Viscera gets up and starts taunting as the crowd boos. Then on the screen, the number 3 flashes and a bell rings.

*Shelton Benjamin's theme plays as he enters the ring.*

Benjamin slides into the ring and looks at Viscera. Benjamin then tells Viscera that they should toss out Dogg. Viscera nods and picks up Dogg but when he does, Dogg starts to fight. He hits a shake jab on Viscera followed by two more. Then he does a little dance and....SHAKE RATTLE AND ROLL! Viscera is still standing but teetering over. Dogg then runs and clotheslines him but Viscera is still standing. Dogg then hops onto the second rope in the turnbuckle and hits a diving shoulder block that knocks the big man off his feet. Then, the number 4 flashes and a bell rings.

*Christian Cage's TNA theme plays as he enters the ring with a look of disgust on his face*

Christian goes into the ring and sides with Benjamin and Viscera. He picks up Dogg and then goes behind him and grabs his arms and turns him around.....UNPRETTIER! Benjamin then helps Viscera up but Viscera hits Benjamin with a back elbow thinking it was Dogg. Benjamin yells and Viscera looks up and smirks. He then attacks Benjamin with a huge clothesline. Christian is confused. He turns his attention back to Dogg as the number 5 flashes on the screen and the bell rings.

*The Ministry theme plays as Raven slides into the ring.*

Raven comes in and starts attacking Benjamin with Viscera. He then tells Viscera to pick up Benjamin. Viscera does and Raven kicks Benjamin in the gut and hits the EVENFLOW DDT! Raven then picks up Benjamin. Viscera then slams him with a body slam and heads up the turnbuckle facing the crowd. Raven moves Benjamin closer to the turnbuckle. Viscera then jumps backwards from the second rope and hits a huge splash on Benjamin. Viscera then picks Benjamin up and Raven and Viscera clothesline Benjamin over the top rope and onto the floor. The number 6 flashes on the screen and the bell rings.
ELIMINATED: Shelton Benjamin

*Paul London's theme plays as he runs into the ring.*

Paul London runs into the ring and goes for Christian who was stomping Dogg in the corner. Viscera and Raven look on smiling as London hits Christian with an enziguri. Dogg makes his way to his feet and goes straight after Raven and Viscera! He hits a clothesline on Raven and then punches Viscera. He then clotheslines Viscera and tries to push him over the top rope. Raven gets up and clubs Dogg in the back. Then, London runs and hits Raven from behind with a flipping neckbreaker. Dogg and Christian look at each other. They nod heads and go after Viscera! Both men clothesline Viscera onto the ropes and try to eliminate him as the number 7 flashes on the screen and the bell rings.

*The Ministry theme plays as the arena goes dark. The lights come back on and The Undertaker is standing in the middle of the ring.*

Taker then pulls London off of Raven and hits a nasty throat thrust. Taker then goes to Christian and Dogg. Taker clubs Dogg in the back. Christian looks at Taker in fear. Taker then grabs Christian by the throat and chokeslams him on the mat! Taker then gets Dogg and puts him in powerbomb position. He lifts him in the air.....LAST RIDE! Taker then turns around and sees London getting up. He grabs London's hair and picks him up and drapes him over his shoulders....He puts London's legs over his shoulders.....TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER! The number 8 flashes on the screen and the bell rings.

*DX's theme plays and Mr. Ass Billy Gunn runs into the ring.*

Gunn runs in a picks up Dogg as The Ministry looks on. Taker then tells Viscera to pick up London. Taker then does the cut throat taunt and Viscera lifts London into the air above his head! Gunn runs at Viscera and hits him with a kitchen sink (the move not a real sink LOL)! London lands on his feet and goes after Taker as Dogg goes after Raven. Dogg hits Raven with a DDT at the same time Taker hits London with another throat thrust. Viscera is being held in a sleeper hold by Gunn. Taker picks London up but London pushes him off and kicks Taker in the groin! Just then, Christian runs and clotheslines London over the top rope and onto the floor. The number 9 flashes on the screen and the bell rings.
ELIMINATED: Paul London

*DX's theme plays and HBK runs into the ring and the crowd goes crazy.*

HBK runs into the ring and goes after Taker. It's DX versus The Ministry as Christian watches from a free corner. Raven and Dogg are fighting near the ropes. Raven starts to push Dogg over the ropes. Christian then sneaks up behind Raven and lifts his foot. Christian then tosses Raven over the top rope but Raven holds on to Dogg sending both men onto the floor.
ELIMINATED: Raven, Road Dogg

Gunn lets go of the sleeper hold as Viscera is faded. Gunn then gets up and runs at Christian after seeing what happened to his partner. Christian just sidesteps and uses Gunn's momentum to toss him over the top rope and onto the floor.
ELIMINATED: "Mr. Ass" Billy Gunn

Viscera starts to use the ropes to get up as Taker and HBK are fighting. Taker kicks HBK in the gut. Taker then backs up and runs at HBK. HBK ducks a clothesline attempt and Taker runs into Viscera instead knocking Viscera through the middle rope and onto the apron. Viscera stands up on the apron. HBK then tries to hit Taker with Sweet Chin Music but Taker ducks and HBK hits Viscera causing him to jump from the apron to the barricade outside. We are halfway through as the number 10 flashes and the bell rings.
ELIMINATED: Viscera

*My Time is Now plays and the crowd goes nuts as John Cena runs into the ring.*

Cena runs into the ring and starts fighting Christian! He knocks him down with a series of rights. He then picks him up and rund to the ropes. He comes back and hits a flying shoulder block on Christian. He then tells Christian, 'You Can't See Me!" as he waves his hand in his face. Cena then runs to the ropes, comes back, dust the dirt off of his shoulder and hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle! Meanwhile, Taker has HBK's arm in an arm wrench and is climbing the top rope. Taker then walks the top rope and jumps, he hits Old School! He then cuts his throat symbolizing that the end is near. He then picks up HBK and hits a TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER! The number 11 flashes on the screen as the bell rings.

*The Hurricane's theme plays as The Hurricane enters the ring.*

Hurricane enters the ring and spins around. He then runs to where Cena and Christian are. He then taps Cena on the shoulder and asks can he try something. Cena says sure. Cena then throws Christian into the corner. Then, Cena get on his hands and knees! Hurricane runs and springboards off of Cena's back and hits Christian with a SHINING WIZARD! Christian stumbles out of the corner but Cena gets up and lifts Christian onto his shoulder...F-U!!!!! Meanwhile on the other half of the ring, Taker is choking HBK on the mat. The number 12 flashes on the screen as the bell rings.

*Natural Born Killaz plays and the crowd boos as New Jack enters the ring.*

New Jack enters the ring and goes after Hurricane. Cena then hits New Jack in the back. Cena then picks New Jack up and hits the F-U!!!!! He then helps Hurricane up. Taker finally stops choking HBK and goes after Cena. Cena turns around after delivering the F-U and sees Taker. Taker grabs Cena throat. Then, Hurricane runs and chop blocks Taker returning Cena's favor from earlier. New Jack gets up as does Christian. Christian then attacks Hurricane as New Jack attacks Cena. The number 13 flashes on the screen as the bell rings.

*The Hurricane's theme plays as the fans cheer for The Great Khali as he enters the ring.*

Khali gets in the ring and stares face to face with The Prince of Darkness. Taker then punches Khali and he responds with a chop to the head. Cena and New Jack are exchanging punches until New Jack kicks Cena in the groin. New Jack then takes a metal fork out of his pocket and jams it into Cena's forehead! Cena is busted wide open! Cena is screaming in pain but from out of nowhere he stands up and picks New Jack up onto his shoulders! Cena then walks towards the ropes and F-Us New Jack over the top rope! HBK is now up. The number 14 flashes on the screen as the bell rings.
ELIMINATED: New Jack

*Natural Born Killaz plays as Sandman enters through the crowd.*

Sandman then hops over the barricade. He hops up on the apron and gets in. Then, The Hurricane runs at him but Sandman goes back onto the apron. Then, from out of nowhere, HBK hits Sandman with SWEET CHIN MUSIC! Sandman falls to the outside and is eliminated.
ELIMINATED: The Sandman

Meanwhile, Taker is being held on the ropes by Khali. Khali then delivers a huge chop to Taker's chest! Taker falls to the mat as Khali raises his hands in victory. Then, Christian runs and dropkicks Khali in the back! Khali stumbles and falls over the top rope and onto the floor!
ELIMINATED: The Great Khali

Then, Cena starts to attack Christian again. Taker is now being choked by HBK who is doing what Taker did earlier. The number 15 flashes on the screen as the bell rings.

*Brian Kendrick's theme plays as he enters the ring.*

Kendrick slides into the ring and then hops onto the top turnbuckle and watches HBK and Taker fight. Then, Christian and Cena see him just watching and start to move closer to him. Kendrick sees them and jumps from the top turnbuckle and takes out both men with a diving cross body! HBK then stops choking Taker and goes after Kendrick. Kendrick get up and turns around towards HBK. HBK then kicks him in the gut and hits an inverted atomic drop. HBK then clotheslines Kendrick over the top rope. The number 16 flashes on the screen and the bell rings.
ELIMINATED: Brian Kendrick

*Christopher Daniels theme plays as he enters the ring.*

Daniels enters the ring and goes after everyone. First, he hits Taker in the face with a dropkick as Taker was getting up. Then, he hits HBK with a hurracanarana. Then, he hits Cena with a running neckbreaker. Then, he hits Christian with a snap suplex! Daniels is pumped. Taker sits up. Daniels then climbs the turnbuckle facing the crowd setting up for the BME (Best Moonsault Ever) on Christian but Taker runs and pushes Daniels off of the turnbuckle and face first on the barricade outside! Taker then goes to the corner and catches his breath as the number 17 flashes on the screen and the bell rings.
ELIMINATED: Christopher Daniels

*Natural Born Killaz play as Sabu enters the ring.*

Sabu enters the ring and goes after Cena. Sabu hits Cena with a running clothesline and then climbs the turnbuckle. Sabu reaches the top and he jumps and hits a top rope legdrop across the throat of Cena. HBK, Christian, and Taker are all in 3 different corners catching their breath. Sabu then mounts Cena and starts punching him in the face causing Cena to bleed even more than he was. Sabu stops punching him and he gets up. He then stomps Cena in the head. Then, he springboards off the middle rope and hits a moonsault onto Cena. The number 18 flashes on the screen as the bell rings.

*SuperNova's theme plays as he walks down the ramp.*

Sabu gets up and sees Nova coming up the ramp. Sabu then climbs the turnbuckle and hits Nova with a flying crossbody! Sabu eliminated himself to go after Nova!
ELIMINATED: Sabu

Sabu is punching Nova in the face. Sabu then throws him into the barricade! Then, he picks him up and rolls him into the ring yelling "HardKore!" at Nova as he walks up the ramp. Taker then picks up Nova and throws him over the top rope. All 4 remaining men rest in a different corner as the number 19 flashes on the screen and the bell rings.
ELIMINATED: SuperNova

*A.J. Styles theme plays as the crowd goes wild when he enters the ring.*

Styles slides into the ring and stands in the middle waiting for someone to attack him. Taker comes out of his corner and engages in an exchange of punches with Styles. Taker wins the exchange and irish whips Styles into the free corner. Taker runs at him but Styles puts his boot up. Taker staggers backwards. Styles then climbs the top turnbuckle. Then, Cena comes out of his corner and puts the staggered Taker on his shoulders......F-U!!!!!! Taker is laying close to the center of the ring as Styles leaps and hits a corkscrew moonsault onto Taker! Cena is putting up his wordlife symbols but Christian runs at him and clotheslines Cena over the top rope. Cena holds on to the top rope and rolls back in. Christian is slapping his chest, proud that he just tossed Cena. He turns around and Cena clotheslines him over the top rope and onto the floor! The final number 20 flashes on the screen and the bell rings.
ELIMINATED: Christian Cage

*The crowd is chanting 619 in hopes that Rey Mysterio drew the last number. However no one comes out and the match continues as normal.*

Cena is taunting to Christian about just eliminating him but Styles then comes behind Cena and lifts him over the top rope and onto the floor!
ELIMINATED: John Cena

Christian Cage and John Cena are fighting outside the ring as the officials break them up and take the backstage. The final 3 competitiors(Since number 20 never showed up) are The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, and A.J. Styles. HBK and Taker start to fight with Styles. Styles however ducks a wild punch from HBK and the punch hits Taker! Taker then looks at HBK and walks towards him. Styles then attacks Taker from behind causing him to crouch over and HBK hits a fameasser on Taker! Then, HBK from out of nowhere hits Styles with Sweet Chin Music! HBK is pumped he heads to the top rope and gets set to jump but he sees Taker sit up! He then jumps at Taker but with one hand, Taker catches HBK by the throat! Taker then throws HBK over the top rope with one arm! HBK is still holding on to the arm and keeping his feet from hitting the ground at the same time. Then, Styles springs up ala HBK! Styles then springboards off the ropes perpendicular to Taker and hits Taker in the back of the head with a dropkick! Taker falls over the top rope taking HBK with him and both HBK and Taker's feet hit the floor! A.J. Styles has won the ACW World Heavyweight Championship!

JR: He did it! A.J. Styles is the new ACW World Heavyweight Champion!

JBL: I am gonna go interview him right now....

*JBL drops his headset and takes off his hat and jacket. Then he slides into the ring without A.J. Styles seeing him. Styles is close to the ropes while he's celebrating his title victory. He turns around and JBL hits him with the CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL!!!! Styles falls over the top rope and onto the floor as JBL holds his hands up in victory as the crowd is shocked! Then, Stephanie McMahon's theme plays as she enters the ring with the belt and a mic.*

AFTERMATH:

Stephanie: Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to your new ACW World Heavyweight Champion, John Bradshaw Layfield! *The crowd boos unmercifully as Stephanie hands JBL the belt and leaves the ring*

JBL: *laughes* You people are so gullable it makes me sick! You see it is really quite simple. This battle royal was a FULL roster battle royal. So, I went to our owner and signed a new contract as a wrestler! I just so happened to draw the number 20 spot and came up with a million dollar plan that as you can see worked to perfection. You see after the all the movement that's been happening, I realized that you people need me! *crowd boos* You see not only am I a millionaire, not only am I a Wall Street tycoon, a best-selling author, I am also a wrestling GOD! *crowd boos* And now, I am the new ACW World Heavyweight Champion! *Just then, A.J. Styles runs into the ring and attacks JBL! Security breaks them up immediately as Stephanie appears on the screen*

Stephanie: JBL, I must admit that that was a great plan. However, as you know ACW X-Treme needs another match for the Supershow so.....This coming Thursday, It will be JBL one on one with A.J. Styles for the ACW World Heavyweight Championship! I'll see you guys Thursday!

*JBL looks pissed and A.J. Styles looks satisfied as Stephanie McMahon's theme plays and the show ends.*

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG excellent show and there is no way in hell i can ever ever compete with that first i wanna give u a 5/5 perfect show only because of the main event it was so detailed and everything now lemme give u my full review:

the in he ring segment with Boswell was excellent lokos like he has some serious mic skills awesome

all of the backstage segments were brilliant like with taker and cena i luv those type of backstage segments i just luv it!!

Match 1 : Singles Match

Awesome match with great detail and omg omg omg i luv how u put the justice trio that is sick!! and now with the hardkore man u seriously have mad talent

same thing with the cena interview just loko at what i wrote for the taker interview

and what is up with u putting hrley race and calvin together? seems weird but ok i think

nice ineterview done by race!!

omg that luke lighning vs. calvin lewish tied for the motn!! it was crazy and nie standing ovations for both men! ACW tag Titles awesome match i knew that the hardyz would win nice thinking man!i also wanna comment that it was nice how u r gonna keep on brewing the rivalry between the Justic trio and the Hardkore excellent thinking

i luved the interview between stef and bosweell great entertaining
BACKSTAGE:

*The Owner Thomas Boswell is in GM Stephanie McMahon's office*

Stephanie: You shouldn't have traded Triple H that will come back to haunt us especially with the new brand coming soon.

the main event was by far the MOTN!!! by far i luved it and i 10000% did not see that coming and u no wat when iread it i was upset bc ur mostly stealing all of my idea's for my wrestling show buti wont give away wat ur stealing lol

great show again i give u a 5/5 great show!!! keep it up!

and i cant waitfor thursday the supershow gonna be tight!!

great show!!

Damn!, This show was flat out incredible, even though I don't prefer to be called a bitch(lol), I must admitt I thought your show would suffer in quilty but this was by far your best show yet even better then the PPV, and I must admitt i'm loving the new detail in the matches your writting style seems ......well let's just say very similer to this guy I know(lol), overall great show, I loved it, and here's my full review.....

Backstage and Promo segments: You did a great job from opening promo to the last, my personal favorite was Hurricane's don't know exactly why but it was funny and entertaining, this has quickly become one of my favorite shows.

Match 1 Nova vs New Jack: I thought the match was very well written and my only knock on it is you don't know the moves of Nova or New Jack, I like how you made up your own moves and rolled with it but you have to learn about these guys because I think your a little sleep on just how good Nova really is, I like the new faction's Super Trio and Hardkore, and overall I thought you did a good job expectually not knowing much about either.

Match 2 Luke Lightning vs Calvin Lewis: Byfar this was not only the MOTN!!!! but MOYC(Match of your career as a writter), This was so great I had to stand up out of my computer chair and do a slow clap, this match was so good that I had a single tear roll down my cheek(lol) no but really this was a incredible match and Luke and Calvin stole the show, Non stop action and beautiful highspots, this was a match I could see in my head which is something great, did I mention this match was good?(lol)

Match 3 Super Duo vs Hardyz vs NAO: Thought it was a real good calm before the storm match after that incredible Luke vs Calvin match the show needed a break to take a breath and this was it, still a great match in it's self but compered to the rest of the show just a little lighter in tone, another great match and the Hardyz reclaim what they lost at the PPV, also like how you stepped up and got the Super trio and Hardkore feud in full effect.

Match 4 Full Roster Over the Top Rope Battle Royal: This was an incredible match with a sick twist at the end, but I have to ask you do you hate Shelton? I notice he gets his ass handed to him on every show he appear's on, come on show Shelton a little love(lol), I didn't expect AJ to win over Taker and HBK (RR deja vu) so I was shocked, then JBL makes his long awaited return to wrestler stealing the title from young AJ, that was a great ending to a great nite, also liked how Steph steped up and made the title match for the supershow JBL vs AJ that's new.

Overall: This was a great PPV calibur show, and I can't wait for the supershow, great job this was byfar your greatest show to date and I look forward to the next.

Well when I heard about the expanison draft and saw that u lost Triple H, but more importantly to me lost the Mafia (cos i was really like the DX and Mafia feud) I was little worried about how u would bounce back from that... well you have bounced back, well and really hard!!

Opening promo was very good to set the scene for the events of the night.. good job.

Ill be honest I dont really know muh about these guys.. but I do think u put a very good opening match... and just loved the aftermath.. especially the formation of the Justice Trio.. thats just really good stuff!!

All i can say really is holy s&*t. Definately the best match you have put on thats for sure.. some great high spots. I knew Lewis was going to win... afterall u wouldnt have him lose in fron of his own fans.. well crowd... still not sold on him.. but getting there.. am glad this little feud is over though.. MOTN by far great job...

I was hoping that the Justice team would be able to pull out the win in this one. But the Hardyz is always a good choice for the tag matches..... this was a very good match to follow up the cage match.

ACW World Heavyweight Championship - Full Roster Over the Top Rope Battle Royal
Well this was a great battle royal.. apart from some guys like Shelton went way too early. I was kinda annoyed when Styles picked up the win over Taker.. but then i kept reading.... and JBL got up and won... well thats just genius... neva saw that coming at all.... great great way to end the show.

Well dude u never fail to disaapoint.. even when ur roster takes some hits... fantastic stuff...

my random notes: 4/5, man you gotta work on your promos, fuck you Combat rocks, nice main event, your show was fucka long, talking bout not have trips, i get a bunch of FA so deal with it, i cant remember did you use any of the people you got in that trade besides Race.

Full Review:
Harcore vs. Supernova: nice match to set up a rivarly, but i gotta tell im not that threatened by Hardkore, man you wasted a FA on New Jack. Also what is up wit the fork.

Luke vs. Calvin:
Great match but id be lieing if i said i didnt see Lewis winning coming.

Battle royal:
Awesome very long detailed, but a little confusing, but that comes with long matchs. Shocking finish, but man JBL, come on. I sure hope that he loses the title.

And last leovartin clam down, it wasnt that great.
Combat out

by leovartin was he talking to me? vecause i thought the battal royal was the motn but so was the luke lytning and calvin luis i think both of them were the motn but that is my opinion

Dude I have 1 thing to say... Thank you. You are awesome I swear, I allowed you to use my character and you didnt make him look like a piece of sh*t. Thank you for that. Now for full review:

I was pretty confused with this match and I dont know how but still it was a good match.

Thank you for this. This was by far your best match you have written and you didnt make my guy look like rubbish. Thank you for such a great match, I know Luke Lightnign thinks this fued is over and I think Calvin Lewis does to.

Good match to calm things down after the crazy cage match.

ACW World Heavyweight Championship - Full Roster Over the Top Rope Battle Royal
I didnt want AJ to win but oh well. Good match overall with some nice highspots.

100/5

TehOwnrz did you not finish reading, AJ was elimantaed by JBL

What the hell! I just realised that I didnt read the aftermath because I was in a rush to get to work. What a surprise that was.

yeah, no need to thank me for pointing out the biggest twist my parner in book this has every wrote

i really don't kno what New Jack does, but u made him look pretty good, and i like the whole HardKore group, looking forward to seeing them wrestle as a tag team.

would be the MOTN, but ur main event kicks ass!!! this was one of ur best matches, and i would love to see luke lightning in ACW, especally vs. calvin lewis at a PPV, great match, great match.

I was hopeing that the somewhat-so-great khali and the hurricrybaby would get the gold, but u gave it to the favorites the hardy boyz. it was a good match, and u have a great tag team division going.

ACW World Heavyweight Championship - Over The Top Rope Battle Royal
I knew AJ would win....but not lose too! JBL....that was sooooooooo unexpected (although i knew it was comming! lol jk) that was by far the match of the year for ACW. holy S*it!!!!!!

u suck u mofo! i give u a 5/5, jsut to be nice :)
i thought i reviewed this, and i realized i didn't, so thats why its soo late!

Awesome writing, I would love to write my matches like that. I have to mention I came in the middle of this season and I am very impressed. I was very pleased to see someone from lampshade on your program it was very well written.

Supernova Vs New Jack
I have no idea what these wrestlers are capable of IRL but this was a good match I can imagine that the rest of hardcore going to town on supernova I love the GK and huricane gimmick very funny visually.

Luke Lightning VS Calvin Lewis
Wow what a match that was one of those greatest moment type matches BMOTN

Tag Teams
Are they still members of DX as well if so thats awesome. This was a good break match.

ACW championship wow what an awesome swerve I was hoping some one would have that happen I so want him to be a wrestler again would like him to be more of the old bradshaw.

Great show

Status
Not open for further replies.