Actually Looking Forward to the PPV?

Are you actually interested in seeing Bound for Glory?

• Yes

• No

• A little

• I am... Except for Sting and Hogan

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dynamitekid2012

Dark Match Winner
For the first time ever, I'm actually looking forward to a TNA PPV. Make no mistake, I'm not a huge fan of the promotion but I've tried to watch it here and there just to keep up with the product. However, at times I found it incredibly hard to watch with tons of convoluted storylines that made it impossible to even understand or rationalize what was happening. With all that said, TNA has done a good buildup to this PPV, and I find myself excited for a TNA PPV for the very first time of my life. :wtf:

WORLD TITLE: Bobby Roode vs. (c) Kurt Angle

THE IMMORTAL BATTLES THE ICON: Hulk Hogan fights Sting

FULL METAL MAYHEM: Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE: Mr. Anderson vs. Bully Ray

I QUIT MATCH: AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels

TRIPLE THREAT: Samoa Joe vs. Crimson vs. Matt Morgan

Jeff Hardy will be LIVE in Philly for Bound For Glory

X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP: Austin Aries(c) vs. Brian Kendrick

KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP: Winter vs. Mickie James vs. Velvet Sky vs. Madison Rayne

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: Mexican American (c) vs. Ink Inc

That was copy pasted from their match listing on their site. Just about every match has had a nice buildup and this should be a pretty good ppv. WHat are your thoughts? Do you agree? Disagree? Are you interested in this ppv? Do you think this has helped or has the potential to help change some people's opinions of TNA? Discuss.

They've done a good job of building this up but it still doesn't feel like the "biggest" show of the year. Hogan/Sting should not be there but there aren't alot of ways around it. The Roode push is the best thing they have done in years but I question if he is ready, I hope he is.
I am a big TNA fan and have been with them from almost day one and this is the first time the build has really been legit I just hope they don't blow it like they often do. I love TNA but when they get the ball they far to often drop it.

This is TNA’s “Grandest Stage Of Them All”, so by default, yes, I am excited. I’m looking forward to seeing 4 Title changes, 5 if Eric Young defends the Red Strap, 6 if Tara and Brooke defend their Red Straps. They are definitely putting their best foot forward. I am very excited about the Main Event match between Angle and Roode and the Main Attraction match between Hogan and Sting. I’d also love to see Velvet Sky win the Knockouts Title. Everything else on the card looks great to me.

I know these matches will all be great!
The X Division match will be insanse.
The "fight" will be interesting to see how bad Hogan Fails.
The Knockouts will put on an interesting match, better than the divas could.
The Tag Title match will be free, and last years tag match with Gen. Me and MCMG was great, so maybe this will work.
I love the build to Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles match, nd this will be one of the best matches on the card.
Rvd and Lynn will be EXTREME, in the Full Metal Mayhem.
Anderson and Bully Ray should be able to produce a good match.
Joe will be teamed up on for a while in the 3 way, but Crimson and Morgon will end up fighting, and im wondering if Crimson's streak will continue.. .and whose push will go farther.
And the Main Event....
Should be Amazing!!!
Angle will carry alot of the match and im sure Roode will add some new moves to his set.
Every match has had a great build and this PPV will be a good one... IMO

Main event is lack luster, but AJ Styles vs Daniels in an I QUIT match, Knockouts 4-way (yes im weird, i actually think the knockouts are talented), RVD Vs Jerry Lynn hardcore match, bubba ray vs anderson hardcore match. Aries vs Kendrick. Pretty good card, certainly doesnt feel akin to wrestlemania, but it cant be worse than no surrender.

I am very much looking forward to this PPV. Bound For Glory is TNA's Wrestlemania and therefore is one of the biggest shows of the year. It usually has a strong card and this year's looks great on paper. I hope it will still be good enough to live up to the hype. I think it will be a great show but I doubt it changes many people's minds about the federation because one great show is not enough to undo multiple years of bad booking or complicated storylines that make little to no sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back