Action movie star who'd suceed in the wwe!

Id Chokeslam You!

Dark Match Jobber
i was thinking about who i'd like to see in the wwe, and i'd like to see Tony Jaa come and wrestle. If you watch "The Protector" or "Ong-Bak: the Thai Warrior" i think you agree that he'd at the very least be an awesome "spot" guy...

or how about the foreign guy from "district B13" he was pretty awesome. not the cop, the other guy. if you haven't seen the movie your missing out on some awesome action scenes, that'll make you say jet li who?

is there some one im over looking? someone who'd out perform him?

a few idea...but i think the two i named are better

Jason Statham (3rd choice) "The
Transporter" Guy
Arnold Schwarzenegger (in prime)
Sly Stallone
one character actor steven segal
jet Li
jackie chan
Jean claude Vandam

some of those guy would be shitty, but i named them to give some other options, and im sure i missed some great others...

I think Bolo Yeung would have been interesting, in his prime. He definitely had the look, it would be a matter of if he could wrestle. He has more of a martial arts background, so who knows. For those who don't know who Bolo Yeung is:
bolo03.jpg

he was the bad guy in Bloodsport. He also had a small role in Enter The Dragon, with Bruce Lee.

Why not Vin Diesel? He's done some fairly action packed films, but also shows his lighter, more comedic side with films like "The Pacifier."

I completely agree with Jason Statham and Vin Diesel.

I also have a feeling Hugh Jackman would be pretty badass. That dude was fucking ripped in "Wolverine".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back